Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be god force?

Yes 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 7 ]
No 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 12 ]
Undecided 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

So he cant use any of his magic, or is it that he just cant leave the arena once he has entered, cause those are two entirely different things.

Dependent on that, my mage may or may not be completely reliant on his templar magic
Kuro, I need you or another mod to check out my mage's profile thread. I need you to check out an updated list of techniques.

Its merely for discussion and approval and editing of course. So yeah when that can happen let me know via PM

Maegnis's Queen

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
thes270

I'm not exactly sure how the arena system works but considering that Saito is only an A-Class and he's going up against Black Phoenix's ace, I'd imagine he'll get the crap beat out of him fairly quickly. After that, maybe it would be possible to have Nyx "tag in" so to speak.

Any thoughts?

Saito and the other mage should be paired together than.

That would just leave Seraya to fight the guild master by herself.

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Hm, if all of them agree to that. I don't mind.
Two vs one sounds fun.
But would that leave Nyx to help out w/ Levin?
Or three vs one? o_O

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Star Sonatica
The Arena will disallow anyone from intervening in the fight, but it will also prevent the ultimate destruction of Magnolia. It is the blood soaked arena that Black Phoenix fought for their freedom in. Where they freed themselves. It is their guild house, and it follows them wherever they go.

The Arena disallows portal magic and dimensional pockets as well, to prevent escape and arena altering effects. As I said though. Losing this fight does not mean death, it means that your mage is thrown from the arena and back into magnolia. Fighting Levin alone would be enough to destroy Magnolia in all of it's entirety because of Custodae.

Phoenix is a powerhouse guild. They have fewer members but they rely on teamwork...

Edit:
Just understand that you're going going to be fighting people who stand alone.

O.o Disallows dimensional pockets? So that means no requip magic? I don't know about that...
I love how both Funkalicious and Queen magically gleaned over the fact that my character would be assisting Seraya in the fight against Levin....

Or the general lack of acknowledging my ooc posts.... sad face... sad

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Xeno;; Wrong, about the greeting in ooc part.
The day you came into the ooc, not your second ooc post w/ the cake. I said welcome.
And I didn't glean over the fact, and if I did it's because Levin isn't my character so it doesn't concern me.
Aaand, in my most recent ooc post when Queen said the "other mage" I can only guess she means Seraph and if you read the post it asks about it.
So...

Dapper Bear

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

Offensive Friend

Xenatome

Me and Jinn have been speaking about the Arena, and instead the Arena will work like a boasting match. Whatever the character boasts will apply for the entire fight.

Such as if Rayne states that she could defeat Matthew with one arm tied behind her back, her arm would comply and be locked behind her back.

If you think you're good enough to stop Levin. Have Seraph boast that he can take on Levin on his own.
//sadistic grin//

I welcome Queen's bid for Seraya vs. Levin as well. <3 Unless Queen just wants to fight with Rayne.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
@Star: emotion_eyebrow Seriously...isn't that effect a little too much also I can understand the no teleportation thing but the no dimensional pockets I have to disagree with.
Funkalicious Cookie
Xeno;; Wrong, about the greeting in ooc part.
The day you came into the ooc, not your second ooc post w/ the cake. I said welcome.
And I didn't glean over the fact, and if I did it's because Levin isn't my character so it doesn't concern me.
Aaand, in my most recent ooc post when Queen said the "other mage" I can only guess she means Seraph and if you read the post it asks about it.
So...

@ Funk:: *hides under rock from scolding* I apologize for not realizing. Sorrry!!!!

@Star:: Seraph doesn't boast. Im not saying that in a "as a matter of fact" way, but simply as a truism. He wont boast due to his apathy. He will seek an action or solution that bests suits him. If that happens to involve having to fight so be it, however, he wont instigate nor will he initiate.

Speaking of which, he did just speak to Levin

Mewuzumaki the Kitsune's Significant Otter

10,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
MavericktheRed
@Star: emotion_eyebrow Seriously...isn't that effect a little too much also I can understand the no teleportation thing but the no dimensional pockets I have to disagree with.
^
This would raise a problem if someone was using requip magic seeing as their armor and weapons are stored in a pocket dimension. Much like Mav I'd have to agree to the no teleporting thing but have to disagree with the dimensional thing.

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Xeno;; o.o I wasn't trying to scold. xD
Lol, sorry. And about your new skills, Kuro hasn't been on yet and I'm not sure if Mavy or Zellie are going to look at your new skills since they hadn't said anything yet.
So...if they're not going to. I guess I will. Although it'll have to be later on tonight since I'm going afk.

edit;; Oh. Nvm he's here. xD

Mewuzumaki the Kitsune's Significant Otter

10,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
Funkalicious Cookie
Xeno;; o.o I wasn't trying to scold. xD
Lol, sorry. And about your new skills, Kuro hasn't been on yet and I'm not sure if Mavy or Zellie are going to look at your new skills since they hadn't said anything yet.
So...if they're not going to. I guess I will. Although it'll have to be later on tonight since I'm going afk.

edit;; Oh. Nvm he's here. xD
What new skills.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
@Cookie: What Zeke said o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff