Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Phantom

GOTTA FINISH MY WYNTER POST
I got distracted last night by youtube omg I think I spent like 3 hours just browsing youtube why does it do that to me whyyyy

Edacity

Hay, if you still need a graphic I can help you out whenever~ ^_^

Newbie Noob

URG...I was away for too long again! I'm so sorry!
        And I'll try and get out my post tonight! <33
        Ah! And I've got the pictures of my mug now! I hope you don't mind me redirecting
        you all to my deviantart!

Edacity || Ah! A late 'Helloooo ~ ~!' ;D
        Feel free to call me Yen or Jii...or Yenjii... > /// <

Destiny || Oh wow! This is late as well but I'm loving your graphics * V *

Merci || Surgery on your foot? What happened to it? And I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious !! <333

Snoitome || Oh gosh! I totally know what you mean about freaking out about college...
        it's my last year as well and I'm gonna have to send in my applications soon! I still haven't
        chosen what college I wanna go to! Although it's probably not as serious here in the UK
        > /// <

Gleesh || Wahh! Your post was so smexy...i-in terms of the post a-and the layout > /// <

Beloved Gaian

Ahh, awesome intro posts! I should have had mine finished, but got distracted by watching Labyrinth.

Yenjii: SUCH A PRETTY MUG!! Its so Wonderland-esque. Makes me want to decorate one. Your art is super adorable too! I love it all. <3

tab tab I didn't injure my foot or anything. Just some fused bones that shouldn't be fused.

Miss: I get easily distracted with Youtube as well! There's so much interesting stuff on there! That and Pinterest. It was pretty bad when I first discovered it. :U

Chatty Phantom

@Yenjii

wow. That's gorgeous! :O I completely love alice in wonderland. And I agree, your art is absolutely precious omg ~<3

@merci

LOL I literally just logged back onto pintrest for the first time in a few months just a couple moments ago. I was terribly addicted when I first started, then I calmed down a bit...but now I'm feeling the insatiable urge to pin anything and everything again >:T

Beloved Gaian

Aha, I've calmed a bit since then too. I remember spending a lot of my free time on there when I first started. I'm a sucker for all the nail designs, though. I love painting my nails. <3

Beloved Gaian

I finally got my post up. Tis a bit fluffy, but it's an intro post. :U

Hallowed Lunatic

Nah gurl nah.

lotsa stuff to reply to
          :] I'll probably wait
          for some others to reply
          first, if that's ok. Don't
          want to steal thunder~

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

Evening everyone. How are we doing today?
I apologize for having not yet posted. These last two days have been very social for me, so I've been largely out of the house. I'm getting to work on a post now.

Chatty Phantom

Posted! <3
A really bleh post, but...a post nonetheless rofl I'm not that fantastic at openings half the time.

Hallowed Lunatic

In my experience, posts
          don't start getting really
          exciting until the RP gets
          a little further on in the plot

:] Yours was lovely.

Beloved Gaian

Ahh, I can't wait for Once Upon a Time tonight. Anyone else watch it? :'D

Gleesh: Awesome! Haha, that's fine. ;)

Aerandir: I'm just dandy. You? Welcome to the OOC! 8D

Miss: I thought your post was quite loverly as well! Snow's so pretty. Are the images you used of a character from an anime or game? o:

Chatty Phantom

merci antique

Awww, thank you ^.^

The character is from a game c: Her name is Kaine, and the game is called Nier

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
merci antique

Ahh! I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet! Gaia doesn't tell me when my subscribed threads have new posts, so unless I'm quoted, I don't know what's going on. ._.' I'll check back to this often and make my post really soon.

Missexual Conduct

Ah! Um. Mostly just a post layout. I can't use Photoshop for the life of me. Dx

Aerandir Anwarunya

Good evening! I'm doing well. And yourself? Welcome to the OOC!

Beloved Gaian

Melphina Micaela

Ahh, I noticed that too! Its fine really. I wonder why it stopped. I rely on those notices too. o - o;

Missexual Conduct

Thanks! I looked into it and the game looks interesting. :)

Dapper Sex Symbol

So sorry! I've had work this whole weekend and could'nt manage to work on my post ;___;
I'll get it done tonight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces