Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

Ah, that's fine! I think its been a busy weekend for everyone.

Newbie Noob

AH! I haven't thanked you all for the compliments on my mug ~ ~
        I'm so glad you all like it * V *

And I'm SO sorry for being inactive here! School is TOTALLY kicking my arse right now - v -

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

merci antique

Melphina Micaela

I appreciate the welcome, my friends. Good to hear we're doing well.

Missexual Conduct

I find it interesting that you used Kaine as a character. Personally, I thought Nier was a very downplayed game. I didn't take notice of it for a year after it's release. Still, it was a very good game.

I apologize to everyone for being so late with my posts. I've got my first one up now.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm sorry as well. I've posted now though. My apologies, again.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Okay. Sorry that I haven't posted.
I have talked to merci for the reason why : I wanted to plot with miss for my first post.
But if I don't get a reply soon, I'll finish up my post.

Sorry for the lateness ;___;

Chatty Phantom

Edacity

I am sooooooo sorry I haven't replied! School just hit me like a brick wall and I kinda got overwhelmed wahhh ;_;

I'm striving to finish your layout as soon as possible, if you still need it~ And everything you said in the pm is fine with me :'D

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

Melphina Micaela

I posted, if you're still around. Sorry about the wait. I'll try to do better.

Beloved Gaian

I understand! Fall tends to be a busy time of the year for everyone. School particularly seems to be
      taking a lot of people captive right now. I've been studying for a big exam I plan on taking this
      weekend. I'm happy to read everyone's posts, though! ;)

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aerandir Anwarunya
It's nothing to worry about, I assure you. Your posts are wonderfully written and don't come too long after my own at all, so take your time. It's a pleasure to get to roleplay with you!

Also, I've posted.

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

Melphina Micaela

That's a hundred times better a response than I was expecting. You're very kind to say that, and I appreciate that you did. I'm looking forward to seeing how far this goes.
Posted.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aerandir Anwarunya
Thank you. I honestly do think you write very well. I'll try my best to keep up with your level of skill and won't abandon this role-play so long as you keep replying. Hopefully, this will all turn out well.

Which reminds me. Did you have anything in particular you wanted to plot out for Juliette and Halen's relationship either now or down the line? Or would you rather just let this progress blindly on its own?

I've posted, by the way.

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

Melphina Micaela

You're too kind. I try to keep my 'level of skill' up to par with yours. Your posts are brilliantly structured. I appreciate the enthusiasm, and I'll do everything I can to keep this thing going.

I didn't have any major plot to follow until we're called upon by The Prince. I had thought that maybe someone was looking into all the deceased young females, be it the police or something not human, and Halen either has to hunt or escape. Of course, he somehow has to feed on people without Juliette knowing, less he grow weak. I'm open to any ideas you might have.

Incidentally, I just worked 9 hours, so I'm pretty darn tired. I'm just checking in now, but I won't post until tomorrow morning.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aerandir Anwarunya
I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm not being genuine, because I am! Thank you for your compliments too. It seems we both admire each others' posts. I'm excited to hear that you will do your best as well!

So you don't want Juliette to find out he's a demon? I was going to have Juliette somehow discover her mother wasn't cheating on her father after all and that her mother was actually about to be taken advantage of by a robber. Juliette's father, filled with negative emotions, wouldn't hear her mother out, much less would believe her, so her mother left them knowing she could start anew with her family in Germany. This will give Juliette a solid reason to go to Germany with the Prince later. I've just got to flesh out how she figures all of this out... I tend to work backwards that way.

I completely understand. Post whenever you are ready. Though, I hope work was at least enjoyable for you. Nine hours is such a long time.

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

Melphina Micaela

That's...brilliant. Wow. Do you have any ideas as to how Juliette might discover this? I have to see this thing to the end now. I'm horribly curious as to how the interaction in Germany would turn out between Juliette and her mother.

Halen's intention is not to reveal he's a demon, at least not until he's sure he's secured his next target. Not so much my intention. I'm not sure about letting Juliette finding out so early on, but maybe implement hints to the fact that he's not exactly human. Perhaps he's much stronger than an average person, as seen is some sort of display. Perhaps he's very difficult to burn, and suffers no real injuries from a fire, but gets colds very easily. This is a little up in the air, but nothing we can't figure out.

Work's been slow as of late, so I enjoy any time that I can get in there. I just wasn't used to standing for so long last night.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aerandir Anwarunya
Thank you! You're too kind. I was sort of thinking maybe Halen could help her with that at some point? Since, I figure a demon would have that sort of power. To find things out, I mean. Perhaps she tells him the story of how her mother left and how her father thinks she abandoned them because she was ashamed of cheating on him and Halen delves into the issue for himself, finding something off about the whole ordeal? But I don't know. That's really up to you. You know the limits of your character best, after all! I don't even know if Halen, with his limited powers as you described in his profile, could do something like that. If not, I can always have Juliette find out by talking to relatives or something. I'm sure I can come up with something else, so feel free to knock down that idea if it doesn't sit right with you!

Juliette will basically be going to Germany to, of course, help the Prince but also to find her mother and make amends with her as well. Perhaps I'll make it so that when she finds her mother, her mother will not want to come home so in order to persuade her further, Juliette finally admits to her -- and more importantly, to herself -- how life at home is not okay what with her father being abusive and whatnot. Then maybe Juliette's mother will offer her a place to stay in Germany with her? And then her choice there would depend on how her relationship with Halen is at that point. Hrm. My mind is thinking faster than I can coherently type all of this down! It's most definitely a work in progress.

Yes, I wouldn't want Juliette to figure out right away either. I'd rather things develop into such important things instead of them being so instantaneous. I just wonder, what will be Halen's motivation to stick around Juliette? Because the way things are now, it seems like Juliette and Halen aren't really making much of an impression on each other on their own.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time, but I'm sorry you had to stand for so long. That definitely gets tiring after a while. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been after nine hours... Also, I'm sorry this is such a mammoth reply!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff