Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

f o ʟ к ` Fiction » ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image

Once upon a time?
                                                                                            Yeah, right.

i c ☒o o c ☒p t

Welcoming Friend

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Presently typing up a sample post. I'm applying and hope that I am up to your standards and if now I'll become an regular luker. smile
Woot!
I love love love the idea of this roleplay! I think I'll try to get to be snow white.. ^•^ or beauty if that part is reserved or whatever. Working on my reserve now. ^•^

Dapper Tipper

Waii ~ ~ !!
        Nice to meet you all...empty OOC....
        I-I'll be your new Sleeping Beauty ; I hope I do him justice!

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yenjii

Welcome, Yenjii! I'll be playing Beauty. I hope our characters get to meet at some point! I'm sure you'll do yours justice.

Hallowed Lunatic

Queeestion! What kind of image
          were you looking for in the profile
          I see the code for one after the
          extra image link space, but
          didn't know if you wanted the 100x300
          or just.....whatever we had in mind XD

Dapper Tipper

Micaela || Ah! I do hope so! ;D
        It'd be a bit boring if he just stuck to The Fairy.

Gleesh || I-I was thinking the same thing. > //// <

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think that part is for another picture we had in mind, but as far as the size of it goes, I have no idea. > <

Hallowed Lunatic

Righto. I'll submit my profile as-is
          and just....fix it later?

If I'm accepted of course ;]

Beloved Gaian

Hello everybody!!! :D

...I'm in the middle of the process of picking out a Snow White. I literally got like five or six reservations sent in while offline. It sucks 'cause I don't like saying no. o A o;

@Gleesh;;
      I had something written for that part of the profile, but it got replaced with "malformed url". Sorry!! It was basically another image holder for your character, but not a link like the others. It can be anything you want, edit it how you like, and keep it a good size. Nothing too big or small, I guess. Haha.

@Melphina;;
      Yes! All of our characters will gradually meet at a certain point. (Prince is sorta a key role in that. Haha.) I think it'd get boring to keep everyone paired off the entire time. That'd make it some sort of weird 4-way one x one roleplay. o - o;

Back to the PMs! Hopefully I'll have time to get to working on my my profile sometime tonight. ^^;

Hallowed Lunatic

Excellent! good competition means
          we'll get a strong writer!

And thanks for the tip! I figured
          that was what it would be~

You know what happens when
          you assume though....

Dapper Tipper

Ah! I'm so sorry! I could've been able to finish my profile but my sister invited me to watch Death Note with her and I couldn't refuse! I'm pretty much done by now with Damien's profile - I'll have it done by tomorrow after the editing and whatnot ~ ~!!

And yay! Snow white! When I first waltz in here and read about her I was like; AMG, I HAVE GOT TO BE HER.
        B-But then I was like...I don't feel like playing a girl and none of the boys are taken.
        Bleh! I'm blabbing! Sorry.

Good luck with those PMs, Merci, and G'night everyone ~ ~ <333

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
A four way one-on-one? That sounds interesting. I've never seen a role-play done like that before. Lol. But I'm glad this won't be one of them.

Good luck with the PMs! I'm sure you'll choose the best Snow White. I agree with Gleesh that the competition means we'll get a strong writer!

Good night, Yenjii! Sweet dreams~

Beloved Gaian

That's what it would seem like to me. If I were just going to focus on one person, then I'd opt for a one x one. :U

I got my Snow White! Now I can work on my profile~

p.s.- I've also made a search thread to hopefully speed up the process of filling the remaining roles. <3

Dapper Tipper

Yay, snow white! I bet the persons so fabulous it'll make me cry ; 333 ;

And want me to go and spam the recruit thread?

I'm gonna send you Damiens Profile in just a 'mo ~ ~ <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games