6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
AnimeBlues
The Yuffie
Kaze0088
*Slowly opens the overly creaky door to this thread*

Well, ain't this a surprise! I don't know why Gaia saw fit to keep me out of the loop for the past month. It never made a peep, despite your activities in the old threads. I'm glad this is starting back up, and I'd love to hop back on, if you'll have me. We can't have an Existence thread without a Seth and Russel, now can we?

OMG emotion_kirakira

You gaia emotion_donotwant

Yeah I finally got off my lazy butt xD I'd love to have you back!

Now I can continue to ship Seth and Russel~
Yes! The dynamic duo continues! Now to find a way to kill that shipping.... *makes shifty eyes.*

Speaking of the Dynamic Duo. Should our bro-hood be established from the start? I'll add that to my profile if so.

I'll also go ahead and say hello to all the new faces here. Hello, Rabler and Spiffysaurus!

Duck

Kaze0088

*Waves a silent hello*

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

... Why am I still awake emotion_donotwant ... The longer I'm up the more dangerous ideas form...

Friendly Lunatic

Kaze0088
AnimeBlues
The Yuffie
Kaze0088
*Slowly opens the overly creaky door to this thread*

Well, ain't this a surprise! I don't know why Gaia saw fit to keep me out of the loop for the past month. It never made a peep, despite your activities in the old threads. I'm glad this is starting back up, and I'd love to hop back on, if you'll have me. We can't have an Existence thread without a Seth and Russel, now can we?

OMG emotion_kirakira

You gaia emotion_donotwant

Yeah I finally got off my lazy butt xD I'd love to have you back!

Now I can continue to ship Seth and Russel~
Yes! The dynamic duo continues! Now to find a way to kill that shipping.... *makes shifty eyes.*

Speaking of the Dynamic Duo. Should our bro-hood be established from the start? I'll add that to my profile if so.

I'll also go ahead and say hello to all the new faces here. Hello, Rabler and Spiffysaurus!
Sure if you can work it in there and all.

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Hmmm. Yuffie said that we're wiping the slate clean, so I think we'll just restart our bro-hood. It will happen, though. Looking at a certain black/white-haired perv, something tells me that Yuffie will not be the only one shipping Russel x Seth. sweatdrop
Hello old and new faces.

Technically I'm new since I never got the chance to post in the old thread despite being the Captain replacement pfft! I do have a request though for when I do my opening post for Joey XD

The Yuffie
AnimeBlues
Srg Spiffyasaurus
Kaze0088
RavenMikuna
moonlight210

To everyone on Team 1 :3

What is one item that your character would like to be gifted if possible?

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

KiromXX18

A gift huh. Well Akira would like some black white laced pair of bloomers with a little pink glitter or pink laced panties with a teddy bear printed on the back if we're talking about that kinda gift. She likes to add to her collection.
Srg Spiffyasaurus

It shall be done....somehow...maybe x.x

If not maybe some anime or manga x.x

Or even sweets pfft

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

KiromXX18

If you don't wanna give her panties or bloomers she'll gladly take the newest BL manga written by her favorite artist Aya Sakyo.
Srg Spiffyasaurus
KiromXX18

If you don't wanna give her panties or bloomers she'll gladly take the newest BL manga written by her favorite artist Aya Sakyo.

I think Joey can get the panties or bloomers lol

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

KiromXX18

Yay, all the fantasies she can have with those! Oh make sure they're made out of silk too please she wants something exotic X3!
Srg Spiffyasaurus

Kay XD

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

KiromXX18

Oh I think Joey and Akira will have a swell time together [Akira mostly] ... You have just befriended a pervert.

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
KiromXX18

A gift... Hmmm. Well, gun maintenance is crucial for a hunter like Seth, so perhaps some gun oil or a new scope would be good.
Srg Spiffyasaurus
KiromXX18

Oh I think Joey and Akira will have a swell time together [Akira mostly] ... You have just befriended a pervert.

*thumbs up*

He can handle it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas