No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 143 144 145 > >> >>> »|

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Come chat, hang, Plot evil things have fun!

Main thread

Friendly Lunatic

Whooo first post! XP

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I knew you were going to say that =]

Destructive Lunatic

Soooo, get me up to speed <:
Since we're continuing, are we continuing right where we left off? Or are the teams more established now or whatever? I'll work it in my bios

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The Other Peace
Soooo, get me up to speed <:
Since we're continuing, are we continuing right where we left off? Or are the teams more established now or whatever? I'll work it in my bios

I think at this point (with so many people gone anyways) it'll just be good to restart. Perhaps I'll put something about the deadly gang attack in events like a news story not sure though~

Feel free to have your characters new to the team or having been there for a while.

Friendly Lunatic

By the way I like the addition of the graveyard. I shall strive hard to make a character worthy of a dishonorable death! XP Actually the more I think of my new character the more I see him as just another victim whose not truly evil. He does want to do something good, just hes going about it all wrong. Hope you enjoy your new scout though The Other Peace. XP

By the way the way.... I think made someone who will dislike possibly all of Yuffie's characters... maybe not peppermint as much, but leelee and most certainly nim. lol

By the way the way the way..... Will we be seeing APs like the shipping grid again? One involving the news of the city could be nice as well. I'd love to see the reactions to the giant fire golem, a dragon, and Ralph in the common towns folk. XP

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yes I will be putting up the shipping grid ^^ perhaps in another side adventure thing. As well as that I might be putting up a rumor mill. A place where people can post rumors. (of course, its safe to assume the only ones put up are the most whispered about)

Anyone can put up rumors or information they want secretly or openly.

Anyways yeah I noticed that your new scout would not like leelee or nim xD

Nim will love on him probably but LeeLee wont like him. He's kinda like an enemy of nature with his experimenting and un-natural change of the flowers and such.

It would be funny if ironically enough the whole time he could have just had LeeLee help him and she could have easily made a plant grow that would solve everything. But of course...he wouldn't know that emotion_awesome and LeeLee wouldn't know what he needed either. That's just a funny thought though xD

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

Ello ^^! Been stalking your roleplay for hours pondering whether I should join or not, and the answer is YES! It super interesting and I never really seen anything like it before. Can't wait to send a reserve ... If I can freaking pick a race to be TT^TT!

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Srg Spiffyasaurus
Ello ^^! Been stalking your roleplay for hours pondering whether I should join or not, and the answer is YES! It super interesting and I never really seen anything like it before. Can't wait to send a reserve ... If I can freaking pick a race to be TT^TT!

Oh that's great ^^

If you can't decide on a race you can also submit a race not listed that you would like~

Also...multiple characters are allowed. =]

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

The Yuffie
Srg Spiffyasaurus

Oh that's great ^^

If you can't decide on a race you can also submit a race not listed that you would like~

All the races you listed are awesome! The problem is that I like alot of them, so I can't choose a picture [Very Picky]. Arghhhhh! I think I'm going to . . . Wait a second you said you can have multiple characters O-O! How many multies are we talking bout OAO?!

. . .

. . .

[Eyes burn from staring, but forgot how to blink so burning continues.]

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Srg Spiffyasaurus
The Yuffie
Srg Spiffyasaurus

Oh that's great ^^

All the races you listed are awesome! The problem is that I like alot of them, so I can't choose a picture [Very Picky]. Arghhhhh! I think I'm going to . . . Wait a second you said you can have multiple characters O-O! How many multies are we talking bout OAO?!

. . .

. . .

Uhhh you should blink dear xD

And the only person who has a character limit is Animeblues (because otherwise he goes crazy and I like to torture him)

So as long as you can keep up with your characters, you can make as many as you want ^^

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

The Yuffie
Srg Spiffyasaurus
The Yuffie
Srg Spiffyasaurus

Oh that's great ^^

. . .

. . .

Uhhh you should blink dear xD

And the only person who has a character limit is Animeblues (because otherwise he goes crazy and I like to torture him)

So as long as you can keep up with your characters, you can make as many as you want ^^

[Heavenly Music reigns down from above as Angels completely annihilate Santa Clause]

You have indeed saved my soul from this torment that has been plaguing me. Now I can do this with an easy heart ... I thank you my oh so merciful sovereign.

In return for such kindness I have asked angels to kill that no good evil fat man Santa Claus. Now no one else will come into our homes and steal my oreo cookies that I was saving for my Freaking cousin for ... Sorry raging ...
Damn Ped.ophile stealing my cookies!

Anyway, I'm off to send my reserve and to the hospital, because it seems that I have lost all moisture within my eyeballs which is causing me great pain. So I will be with you as soon as I can. OvO
eek . . . Ouch

Friendly Lunatic

In zombies I had.... Hmmmm.... At least 12 at one point... Lol not that I would do that here... Cough cough.

Anyways! Welcome to the show! It is good to see more lively people! ^.^

By the way I love the rumors idea Yuffie. John shall make very good use of that later I think... Oh and I thought the same thing while I was making the character. How he could just ask LeeLee for help, but doesn't know and probably wouldn't out of his own pride, and she could help him but probably won't, because of his experimentations on plant life and possibly rare animal breeds. I did say how he made a glowing frog one time right? Or was it the see through frog? I know both have been done before for real.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Srg Spiffyasaurus

Yes...well..good to have such lively additions xD can't wait to see those reserves! And happy er...eye drying? Good luck with that ;o (hate hospitals so much heh. Have fun with that x-x )

@anime: Well LeeLee is kind so she would probably agree to help the poor girl. But he doesn't know she's a fairy and she doesn't know about this girl so sucks for him emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff