Logan kills Scott 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Scott has a breakdown 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Someone ends up in the hospital 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Shaya murders everyone with an awkward beam xD 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Scott blows up the neighbors 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
We run out of parking spaces xD 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Sleep whenever you like dear, I don't foresee recruiting many others tonight, so I'm going to catch some rest myself. I'll be back tomorrow after my job interview to check up on everything and most likely we'll open tomorrow and begin. Recruit others if you can, and I'll see you soon. Have a good night friends. =)
I was torn between Ponies, Sailor moon, and Yugioh (I even did the sailor moon pose in my head as I was typing) Which is why I believe my mind is soon to be running on empty xd But indeed, I wish for the fabled title of first male!

I wouldn't be able to sleep till I finish this anyway xd If I don't, I'll go crawl into bed and be up another hour or so thinking about what I can add or fix! (and most likely forget by the time I get back to the comp)
Oh, didn't even think of Sailor Moon, haha.

I'll be around for another half-hour yet, then it'll probably be bed time for me.

Wheezing Citizen

Why have I not been here?
Haha I should have joined in :B
How's it goin, brosephines?

Wheezing Citizen

I'm seriously in love with Kara and Sam
Like.. wow. Haha they're both so cute in their own little ways!
I feel like Scotty won't even fit in with their awesomeness xD

To bed now~
Going pretty good! Sorry I got distracted and didn't reply when you first posted.

xD

And I'm liking how Sam turned out myself... Though reading over her profile again I noticed I made tons of spelling mistakes. Woops.

And I'm sure Scotty will fit right in with the vast array of personalities and histories we're bound to have.

Hmmm, also, if any of you here are interested, I still haven't picked out the little group of friends who she was particularly close to. No need to agree, just wanted to let you know I'm not being all snobby and particular about who those three are.

I think I should go to bed now... I'm starting to ramble.
o.< perhaps I should have gotten sleep before sending Mr.Logan's profile.... I read over what I typed so many times.... I now have no clue if I have everything down let alone if I put in a subject or even sent it to the right person T^T

As for your friendly circle.... (I need sleep whee ) I wouldn't mind offering Logan up, but you can wait till his profile is accepted or denied to decide sweatdrop I just know I'll hate myself in the morning *is sure there's errors all over*..... xd And hai there or bye there- blah oh well sleeeeeping now!

Wheezing Citizen

Lol I hope so.
And hey, that would be great if I could jam Scott into a friend circle right away haha.
So I'll totally take you up on that offer [:
Scotty would be super protective though.. all the time.

Oh lol, and Hi Shadow.
Vin, or Shadow?
Also, just call me Stripes or Addy; Adhishthira can be difficult :P
It's one of my middle names.

Wheezing Citizen

Meridon Amaranth

This pic of Sam is my favorite :B
She's so cute! Haha <3

Lol I'm sorry that I talk a lot xD Or post a lot.
I get really excited..
About everything~
All the time!!
Vin or Shadow works XD (I have 4 accounts and 3 of them start with Shadow and all 4 have V-names) And thank ya much for the nick names @.@ I was looking at yours and went sweatdrop I dunno what to do with that.... So I shall go with Addy!

Wheezing Citizen

Lol yeah it's kinda weird :B

Okay. I'm seriously way too anxious.
I wanna start xD
I haven't been in a real gaia rp in almost a year!
Same here! *bounces* well gotta go do some driving be back in like 4 hrs to continue my lurking!

Wheezing Citizen

Never mind I'll lurk a bit more =P
Perhaps now that I'm not so brain dead I'll edit Logan's profile too o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out