Logan kills Scott 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Scott has a breakdown 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Someone ends up in the hospital 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Shaya murders everyone with an awkward beam xD 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Scott blows up the neighbors 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
We run out of parking spaces xD 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Pah there is a rush! =o What if some one swoops in and takes position as the first to join!? XD
Can't say I don't enjoy freedom the same way, so I don't find it sad at all. Well, either on the computer or with a nice nap.
That is true. =P
I'm excited to say there is a male slot reserved, I assume your's is male as well, but you know what they say about assuming. lol.
XD You assume correctly where the character is concerned! I keep forgetting I'm on my male avi though >.< I generally go for male roles since the female roles generally fly off the shelves like it's christmas.
Also a true statement. Most of the time I end up having to double up and take on a few male characters myself. I try to keep things as even as possible.
Some semblance of balance is a must especially in rps like this one. Hate it when things get too one sided and you start to feel like it's a girls dorm! XD I've been there. In a girls dorm I mean, not fun. Well, not all the time, anyway.
I like my girls' nights... But I don't think I could live for very long with my guy friends.
Well that's true. Perhaps just one or two wouldn't be bad but a whole crew of guys would probably get old fast. Course I have lived with a couple of my female friends before and there were times we near hated each other.
Sorry Doll. Meridon beat you to the "first to join" slot. You could still make "first male" though! lol
Awww seee knew it!!!! I got so distracted looking for pictures XD
Sorry Shadow~

Oh, and hello!
It's ok, I shall live... somehow~ XD Hai there!
I am going to disappear for about half an hour.
Talk to you again (very) soon.
=)
You can pull through this Shadow! You are stronger then you think. *Inset more ridiculous motivational stuff here*

And we will talk soon, indeed!
rofl *strikes a heroic pose* You're right! I can do this! *and proceeds to spout nonsense about the power of friendship, love, and the heart of the cards*

lol I think I might be getting tired though... course I'm not sleeping till this is done! Duty calls after all.
Bwahahaha. For a second there, I thought you were going to do a pony reference. But nope, you definitely pulled a Children's Card game reference. I are proud and stuff.

Duty and your desire to be the first male to join, of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff