MUST SHARE

My feels, they are everywhere right now emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Wild Dazzalar

I just saw that , its pretty cool. I can’t wait to see the rest of the episodes, I wonder where that came from though. Is it on the dvds or what.

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

I just saw that , its pretty cool. I can’t wait to see the rest of the episodes, I wonder where that came from though. Is it on the dvds or what.

woah, haven't been here in quite a while!
And I wish I remembered where it was from, its like another extra episode after the 4th season
And! They have episode 1 and 2 from season 5 floating around the internet!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Wild Dazzalar
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

And I wish I remembered where it was from, its like another extra episode after the 4th season

I saw one and two already, its nice aru. The new style looks great , no complaints so far about it.

I wonder if there will be an episode two for that video, i’d like to see more.

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

I saw one and two already, its nice aru. The new style looks great , no complaints so far about it.

I wonder if there will be an episode two for that video, i’d like to see more.

It really is! I love the new style also, it looks better in my opinion, and some of the guys got a pretty good makeover, hairstyle-wise! Definitely looking forward to fridays now even more thanks to hetalia

I would too, but I think its only going to be an extra if anything, we will find out in the future I guess!
*sorry for late response, school has been taking up most of my free time *

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Wild Dazzalar

Agreed , I can’t wait now to see what else will be in this season. THat’s okay, school is keeping me busy as well.

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

Agreed , I can’t wait now to see what else will be in this season. THat’s okay, school is keeping me busy as well.

Likewise! I really wanna see more of the hetalia girls showing up this season *cough*Belgium*cough* so I'm curious~
It really has been keeping me busy lately, all of a sudden my free time has been halved
How are classes going for you so far?

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Wild Dazzalar
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

Likewise! I really wanna see more of the hetalia girls showing up this season *cough*Belgium*cough* so I'm curious~
It really has been keeping me busy lately, all of a sudden my free time has been halved

It would be nice to see more of the girls, I’d even like some Nyotalia to show up. They’re going alright. How about your classes , how are they going so far?

Senpasen's Waifu

Beloved Tactician

21,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar
I Nyotalia China I
A Wild Dazzalar

It would be nice to see more of the girls, I’d even like some Nyotalia to show up. They’re going alright. How about your classes , how are they going so far?

I think so too! I mean they have shown 3 of them already, which is nice. Maybe they will make a nyotalia episode, that would be interesting! emotion_kirakira
And I'm glad to hear that they are going well, mine are fine also, though a bit time consuming, more than last semester!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Wild Dazzalar
!

Hopefully, that or perhaps some more nekotalia. The nations as cats are adorable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff