Welcome to Gaia! ::

VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
lol I'm watching Hetalia for, what? The fifth or sixth time (1st and 2nd season)? xD

Just popping in for a sec to check out the thread :3 Can't wait to start when I get back home on Saturday!
I HAve the third season!

So lucky D;

I bought the DVDs during a convention, plus the movie...I got a Hetalia towel for free lol but I use it more like a blanket xD Gosh, I'm such a dork!
You have a towel? I only have the bandanas...I wish they'd make a Russia one. You're not a dork. You're not the one that has a kumajiro cap or a panda hat xD and cosplays as Russia cosplaying as a panda to stalk China.

Heh, I got the bandana too, but I guess the guy who sold the DVDs was being nice (probably noticed my fangirlism lol) and he threw in the beach towel x3

It was the cherry to my sundae <3

Panda hat sounds cute >:]

Lucky Noob

Back, guys~!

Anything new?
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
lol I'm watching Hetalia for, what? The fifth or sixth time (1st and 2nd season)? xD

Just popping in for a sec to check out the thread :3 Can't wait to start when I get back home on Saturday!
I HAve the third season!

So lucky D;

I bought the DVDs during a convention, plus the movie...I got a Hetalia towel for free lol but I use it more like a blanket xD Gosh, I'm such a dork!
You have a towel? I only have the bandanas...I wish they'd make a Russia one. You're not a dork. You're not the one that has a kumajiro cap or a panda hat xD and cosplays as Russia cosplaying as a panda to stalk China.

Heh, I got the bandana too, but I guess the guy who sold the DVDs was being nice (probably noticed my fangirlism lol) and he threw in the beach towel x3

It was. ^^ but it made my forehead hot and I would get headaches.
sixii
Back, guys~!

Anything new?

Hey :]
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size

I HAve the third season!

So lucky D;

Aww, that sucks =| I know I got an Orly hat somewhere, but I haven't worn it in years!

I'm reading the posts in the other thread, and I'm really lovin' it x3 Gosh, I hope I can deliver awesomeness!
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size

So lucky D;

Aww, that sucks =| I know I got an Orly hat somewhere, but I haven't worn it in years!

I'm reading the posts in the other thread, and I'm really lovin' it x3 Gosh, I hope I can deliver awesomeness!
We're thinking about having events, but we don't know right now. I don't personally feel good so I don't think I'll come up with anything at the moment.

Lucky Noob

bit-size
sixii
Back, guys~!

Anything new?

Spain~!

Join the RP! Romano's getting all picked on without chuu!!
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size
VI_Russia_VI
bit-size

So lucky D;

We're thinking about having events, but we don't know right now. I don't personally feel good so I don't think I'll come up with anything at the moment.

Hope you feel better!

I think that's a great idea! The thread just started so there's no rush x)
sixii
bit-size
sixii
Back, guys~!

Anything new?

Spain~!

Ufufufu~ at this rate 'll make Romano one with Russia!
sixii
bit-size
sixii
Back, guys~!

Anything new?

Spain~!

Ah, really? D:

I better hurry and post then!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

VI_Russia_VI
You're not lame. Don't say that. Oh and if there's another Russia you guys can call me Oqea, okay?
c: <33

Okay.. i'll try to remember xD
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
VI_Russia_VI
You're not lame. Don't say that. Oh and if there's another Russia you guys can call me Oqea, okay?

Okay. Oqea is pronounced as...you know the french por qua! (I don't know how to spell it) it's like that but without the P. So just think French "WHYYYYYY" without the pah sound.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

VI_Russia_VI
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
VI_Russia_VI

Okay. Oqea is pronounced as...you know the french por qua! (I don't know how to spell it) it's like that but without the P. So just think French "WHYYYYYY" without the pah sound.
Oooh. like Orca... but... more fancy. xd

Lucky Noob

Hey guys, speaking about that, we should all introduce our non-RP Gaia names!

HALLO EVERYBODY. Please call me Six!
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
VI_Russia_VI
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
VI_Russia_VI

Oooh. like Orca... but... more fancy. xd
No i just like confusing people. I'm not fancy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff