Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Hey guys, I'm gonna be super busy today so I'm gonna wait to send Hizaki to the rest of you til late tonight when I'll actually be active for a while. Don't wanna keep all of you from rping all day while I'm out

If he's another vampire, could pumpy talk to him later tonight?

Absolutely, we could have her bump into him before he runs into the main group if you want. He's pretty beat up so she could probably smell the blood from a mile away lol

And she'll be real hungry, too.

That's probably not a good thing for him, huh? XD

If he tries to drink hers, he'll see an illusion or a mirage or somethin', even if he gets some near his mouth, so probably not a good thing.

Yea, that doesn't sound like a good thing
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Absolutely, we could have her bump into him before he runs into the main group if you want. He's pretty beat up so she could probably smell the blood from a mile away lol

If he tries to drink hers, he'll see an illusion or a mirage or somethin', even if he gets some near his mouth, so probably not a good thing.

Oh definitely not. I mean, he can tell her to stop and he could help, but she'd be like "Mmm, blood."

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Oh definitely not. I mean, he can tell her to stop and he could help, but she'd be like "Mmm, blood."

XD This is gonna be a fun encounter then
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

I do think they'll be good friends, though. She's never met another vampire in her life.

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

I do think they'll be good friends, though. She's never met another vampire in her life.

Hizaki's not exactly very friendly when you first meet him XD but if she pesters him enough I think they'd get along nicely
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Hizaki's not exactly very friendly when you first meet him XD but if she pesters him enough I think they'd get along nicely

Nor is she friendly when you first meet her, she's nice to the Lycans, and the humans, but she wouldn't be too friendly with other vampires, despite never meeting one before.

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Nor is she friendly when you first meet her, she's nice to the Lycans, and the humans, but she wouldn't be too friendly with other vampires, despite never meeting one before.

This'll be a very friendly meeting then lol
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

She's the type to not mind drinking anyone;s blood that's not poisonous.

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Gotcha, Hizaki's not a fan of drinking other vampires' blood, he'll probably just tell her to help him sneak up on the rest of the group XD
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

Gotcha, Hizaki's not a fan of drinking other vampires' blood, he'll probably just tell her to help him sneak up on the rest of the group XD

That would stop her drinking his blood. She would curtsy, say hello, not make it obvious she wants a meal, and then he asks her to help him out, so she forgets the blood lust.

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

That would stop her drinking his blood. She would curtsy, say hello, not make it obvious she wants a meal, and then he asks her to help him out, so she forgets the blood lust.

Perfect, that works out for both parties then lol
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

And thus they become friends.

O.G. Autobiographer

Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5
Pumpkin Wolf TalonTali
hawk skater5

And thus they become friends.

XD the best of friends

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
hawk skater5

-pokes-

O.G. Autobiographer

Lady Lacey Fox
hawk skater5