Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Drazilly
KnightsGuardian

AlyKitt_RyukaI

Oh right we got people contending for the same role. In the Red Corner we have Knights Guardian's Evaria in the Blue Corner we have Aly Kitt's Olivia. Who will succeed in getting the crucial role of The Leader? emotion_awesome

Find out later because right now I need to get to the school OTL
            /shotdead

Nice job on building up the suspense. /applauds )

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
hello everyone!
i got that mechanic spot for white justice! c:
and i'm totally down for plotting with her~ >u<
whenever i see white justice i keep thinking of that song poetic justice haha

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Noryoku Kiyama
ninja
finally, i got to access this page.

I was waiting for you to arrive emotion_dowant
            /shot

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Royal Flush people ought to plot with me ~
            Unless they're all plotting in the pad.

Which I just accessed from school once just now before it decided that it could not display the webpage ono

Omnipresent Cat

18,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
i l l u r i t a

I have a basic idea of Yubin's history.

The time frame they probably could have meet was 16-22 while she became a runaway from Red Steel.

AlyKitt_RyukaI

Ah. Hopefully you'll get accepted then~
Give a heads up if you do?o wo

chyuubi

I'm willing to plot~
Got any ideas? Like when they could have met, etc?

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
AlyKitt_RyukaI

KnightsGuardian

yamasenn

Yuniepuf

I l l u r i t a

chyuubi

Shadow_ Angel1234567890

Just That Random

EdenofVolterra

DelarStar

Before I decide it seems I must clarify a thing or two about the setting considering both candidates for The Leader role displayed that I didn't make it clear enough. (i'll put up a Q & A / Additional information or maybe just adjust the plot a tad bit later)

Gangs have ruled Sanctuary City for about 90-80 years now. Red Steel have been its so called rulers for much of this time. Black Charity gained power about 70 years ago. No one was alive for their uprising. No one could have possibly ensured their uprising. At best they could have helped them maintain power. This is why most inhabitants of Sanctuary City are fine with the gangs ruling; because its all they've ever known.

So Olivia couldn't have possibly have been alive to see the government collapse. Evaria couldn't have a hand in Red Steel's rise to power.

Spoopy Specter

Drazilly

Alright, I understand. c: I feel the same way with the role play that I'm running.

Well, she didn't make it a major gang. I made her part of the Red Steel to have more of an edge. I felt like, with E'varia, that being the leader of White Council would come with a background that makes it more personal than most, as well tying her in with those in the crime syndicate. The idea I had for her character was her being witty, being two steps ahead and one step behind because she thinks like a criminal. Her resolution to remain in the White Council is something that wont change. When she was 19, she expressed her desire to join Red Steel. Four years and she was the unannounced thief for the organization. She was initiated, yes, but it was sort of a temporary initiation that would stick her in with the Red Steel but also allowed them to dump her off when they found her too much of a burden. Or until they got what they wanted from her; whichever came first. It was in Red Steel that she had met her fiance when she turned 25. E'varia settled down with the man for a year, got engaged at 26, and mostly stayed away from Red Steel because she felt that, aside from minor jobs on the side (she liked the thrill), that she had already done Red Steel a favor and would be paid back someday... perhaps... from the inside. But when she was 27, Kauser was involved in a heist and used himself as a... spy for Red Steel. The other organization found out and made him a hit. E'varia was known to have made Red Steel lots and lots of bucks on the side and so, they figured, they ought to kill two birds with one stone. She went into a coma and two years later, the Fighter and her were still building up the White Council. The reason to create White Council runs deep with her and it's very personal. She never was a part of the crime syndicate like she had hoped to be. In truth, E'varia was always the "trouble" child at a young age who had dreamed of being part of the Red Steel. That dream never came to succession and the fact that the Red Steel seemed to have... evaporated after her attempted hit just proved all the more that the Red Steel was using her and they could honestly give a s**t less about the poor girl. In her eyes, at least. After all, what crime syndicate would connect themselves with a shooting? Tsk.

With her character, while she is idealistic and has a sense of justice, I thought it would be interesting to give her a past that was unexpected, compelling, emotional, and character driven. I rather enjoy making characters something of an imperfection, you see. Everyone has to start out somewhere. While she is a great leader, her motives as a leader... if others other than the Fighter found out about it, it would put a question mark over whether she has moved on from the syndicate. It would connect her with the criminals, perhaps giving her an inside man, and give her a past with a crime boss... maybe... or give her a special connection for those joining the White Council. She'd be the perfect leader - not only because she believes so strongly in the cause, but because she thinks like a criminal which puts her yards ahead of anybody who wasn't one in the past. It has an infinite number of possibilities. If you're wondering about her caliber, mah dear, it is unwavering, unfaltering, and true. I assure you.

As for the characteristics of her person, that's for me to know and you to hopefully find out.

And oh~ competition. Let the best man win. < 3

As well, I have changed the wording in the biography in the App thread.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Drazilly
Noryoku Kiyama
ninja
finally, i got to access this page.

I was waiting for you to arrive emotion_dowant
            /shot

aw redface redface redface redface redface
got some reality issues and it delayed me
but fear not~!
i finally arrived.
now, time to drool all over your rp~

emotion_zombie

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
AlyKitt_RyukaI

Edit your App bio and then it's time to decide emotion_donotwant

Eloquent Muse

//drumroll

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
the app thread was intense~
/wipessweat

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Yuniepuf

ayyyy B)
they most likely would have met either through the car shop or andie would've known yubin through bianca before she was murdered
andie might see her sister in her or something like that u v u

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Drazilly
AlyKitt_RyukaI

Edit your App bio and then it's time to decide emotion_donotwant

I'll edit it first thing tomorrow. o:

Omnipresent Cat

18,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
chyuubi

Hm...I dunno if Yubin would have gone to a car shop often, but maybe since she was frequently running away from Red Steel she might have hid around there.
I think knowing Bianca would have been more plausible since she seemed to be hiding too from reading your short bio. Though I dunno how similar she would be since she's albino and all. But she does often dye her hair to stay low. Nothing flashy, probably would be colors from reddish-brown to black.

Spoopy Specter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces