Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty, if I do end up using them I will do my best to keep them true to their character.
And oh god, that would be creepy. It'd freak Cordelia out and probably irritate the hell out of Drake.

Slowly but surely working on my post~ c:

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Just think b***h and it should suffice. ;P

Take your time! =3

I was just thinking that they deserve some sort of ally in Vergesburg if they ever get there...
Maybe it's a semi mutated person?
I have no idea. .-.
I need to stop having ideas. ;P
That would make sense.
And I was thinking something along the lines of that as well.
Since I figure Drake can't be the only one they experimented on, there should be at least one other person with the fish DNA~ xD

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
IT SHALL ALL BE REVEALED IN TIME! ;P

I'm beginning to realize that I hate the duller moments when I write because I know that we have so many cool things planned for down the road.
Curse us for being imaginative.
Exciting~ ;D

Ughhh. I feel your pain.
Just got keep trucking through the dull moments though.
And my post is nearly finished by the way~ c:
POSTED.
And fair warning, it is crazy long.
Subsequently I got a little lazy at the end, since I really just wanted to post the damn thing. xD
And I had a lot more ground to cover in that post then I thought I did. So I hope it is ok.
I think I still ended up rushing her in and out of the ruins, but oh well.
And I deviated a bit from what we had discussed. Things with Katja and Emma went down a little differently, but not much.

I'm going to start working on my post as Drake now.
It'll probably begin when he first sees Jack's fleet and realizes Cordelia is hanging around Jack on the island. He'll follow them until they fall, and met up with Cordy just as he did in her post, and then he'll have his fun little dialogue with Katja and Emma. That's not going to be very fun. Poor Drake.
The post will probably be up tomorrow (later today, now that I see the time) since I'm so tired. I think the second half of Cordy's post started to make less and less sense. xD

But I figure in the time all of that is happening, Tyler and the fleet can find Jack?
My intention was for him to already be gone once Cordelia is in the jungle hiding the book.

And then she will probably have to try and get back to Drake. Not sure how this is going to work just yet. Since Katja and Emma are going to beat him into a pulp and use him to lure Cordy out. And we'll need time for Jack to come back too. Hmm.

Oh! Perhaps Cordy rushes back to find Drake, and she makes sure to be careful and sneaky. Just in case Katja and Emma are still hanging around. When she thinks the coast is clear she can rush in and over to Drake's side. But it will be a trap. Katja and Emma could take both Cordy and Drake back to their ship - which I'm assuming could have been hovering over the ruins all along - so that they can get information out of Cordy and ultimately take them both to Vergesberg? But maybe Jack's fleet could run into Gerard's and for whatever reason there could be an altercation? Something to get Jack onto Gerard's fleet and to Cordy and Drake.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Long happens sometimes. ;P
No worries!

That sounds fine for Drake's post, as long as you are up for him being a third party for so long! =3
Is he not going to meet up with Jack?
I may start on my post with Tyler if that is the case.

I would totally agree to that idea if it weren't so early in the story!
The Forgotten City and its Fleet are only successful because they are mysterious. ;P
Katja and Emma probably took motorcycle/jet ski-esque things over here, or they were in some smaller ship with a pilot who is guarding the ship.
Are you sure you want both of them to be up and away with the main intrigue point so soon? :O

Do the sisters actually know that quickly that Cordelia took the book they need?
Would they honestly care either way if they took Drake and Cordelia up to the ship?
In my mind, Vergesburg isn't really concerned with the general mermaid population. It's just that book for the time being.
I dunno, these are just the thoughts I have as I get ready for a run! .-.
Oh! Completely forgot about that.
As I said, I was tired. x w x
He will be meeting up with Jack briefly right after he finds Cordelia and lays her down to sleep. During the time he is chatting with Jack, Cordy will be poking her nose around the area - which as you read, didn't work in her favor. xD
But feel free to start your post as Tyler. He could appear after Drake leaves?
Drake's warning and Tyler's reminder of food in combination outta be enough to get Jack back on his fleet.

Ah, good point.
Hm. So scratch the big fleet fight scene idea. xD
I do think that even if Katja and Emma can't be sure of exactly which book Cordy took, they at least need to double check. Especially since she bolted out like that - it's suspicious. Besides, they might take interest in the fact that Drake put his life on the line to let her and that book get away.
I agree with Vergesberg not being concerned with the mermaid kind just yet. Maybe when they realize Leticia's link to the book, however far along in the plot that may be, they'll become more interested.

I'm just wondering how to get Jack and Cordy back on the island at the same time. After all, Tyler was given a time limit to find Jack since their fleet needs to get supplies. I don't imagine they would hang around several days just so Jack could go meet some girl that may very well have been part of some delusional fantasy of his. He was thrown from their fleet and thought dead after all!
It's the in-between time that has me so stumped. Dx

Unless Drake's wounds are maybe too severe to move him - not to mention he is a bit too heavy for Cordy to carry on her own, and heading home for help would involve revealing what she had been up to - forcing Cordy to stay on the island and tend to his wounds. That could keep them land bound for a bit. Maybe long enough for Jack to swing by. But I'm not sure. Any ideas?

I should have Drake's post up tonight, by the way~
What are Katja and Emma armed with? I'm not sure how to describe just how the two beat him into a pulp. xD

Ooh~ Do you like running?
I picked up running again this month after I fell out of the habit due to the craziness that is school. Had to pick up a headband to cover my ears though - it's cold outside! And I can't always make it to a gym. Besides, outside = free.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Coool!
I'll wait for you and just work a bit on Tyler as I wait. =3

So the book is fairly recognizable then?
I doubt Cordy knows what she's holding, or like, how significant it is at least.
Drake certainly could though if he gets a good look at it.
He had to have been fairly involved with the evil plan once the mermaid DNA thing went over well for him, ya?
So yeah - maybe Drake is the key to putting the pieces together here?

I think Jack is going to keep coming back to that island in the hope that Cordy hung around or comes back.
(What inspires her to pop back up or stay is up to you.)
He definitely is fascinated by what he saw, the girl and the structure, so I think he'll sneak off at night to try and do some research in the ruins.
Maybe he'll steal one of the hover bikes or something and visit a few times?
He may not see her at first or maybe he does and they keep talking?
WHO KNOWS.
That was my plan though.
Jack's life isn't so simple anymore.
Little does he know that he's about to put himself at the heart of a war.

Katja and Emma... Hmmm...
I'd say guns, but that's extreme.
It wouldn't surprise me if both of them were adept at fighting with like metal gauntlets or something though.

Eh, running has become my means of working out.
I'll go for like 2-3 miles every day in the summer just to keep me doing something!
It's short and sweet ahahah
Wasn't feeling so well last night so I ended up falling asleep at the computer. Dx
I feel a bit better now. Thank god. I have my last choir concert tonight!

Hmm. I think it would only be recognizable to those like Drake who were involved witht he whole evil plan like you said. Whether Katja and Emma know that much is up to you, but I figure Cordy doesn't know a damn thing about the book. Other than the brief look she got at the page that showed the necklace. Still, it talked about her kind, and the necklace looked intriguing. So I doubt she'd just hand it over.
But yeah, I can see Drake playing a big part in locating Leticia and Filipe, along with the necklace.
Maybe he was the one who hid that book in the ruins to protect it? And if Drake is as important as we think he might be, then wouldn't Katja and Emma want to take him back to Vergesberg? Or do they not know his importance? They could just think of him as a traitor. Not just against his old fleet, but the whole human race. He turned his back on his own kind and decided to live the life of a merman.

Oh my gosh so many possibilities.
So if Katja and Emma are unaware of Drake's importance, maybe they just beat him up and leave him for dead to go report back on what happened. At that point Cordy could tend to his wounds on the island for a few days, as I already mentioned, and Jack could bump into them? Since Drake can't really be moved I figure he is stuck being treated outside of the ruins. So maybe Cordy has to go into the jungle in search of medicinal herbs and food? She could bump into Jack there.

But if Katja and Emma are aware of Drake's importance, I'm sure they'd want to bring him back to Vergesberg. But in this case they can't really beat him up too hard. Wouldn't want to risk giving him a concussion or killing him, now would they? So they'd have to knock him out or something. Maybe they do catch Cordy - who I pray would have hid the book before then - and threaten her to have Drake comply? Since he clearly showed he cares for her by letting her escape. And if Drake does comply I could see them knocking Cordy out and leaving her there. Killing her wouldn't get them any help from Drake. From there, maybe there is a small fleet nearby that Katja and Emma could rendezvous with and take Drake to? Not sure.

But either way that would keep Cordy on the island for a day or so longer.
If Drake was captured, I'm sure Cordy would beg Jack to take her back to his fleet so she could at least have a chance at finding and saving him. If we decide to just let Drake get beaten up and left for Cordy to take care of, Drake may very well be angry enough - and worried about Vergesberg's movements - to want to go on Jack's fleet. In that case Cordy would just tag along whether either of them liked it or not. xD

Poor Jack.
There goes his normal life. Tyler's too perhaps.
And alrighty, I will keep that in mind for their fight scene.

I'll go ahead and finish Drake's post up until where Katja and Emma decide to beat him up or not. And then finish his post based on what we decide to do.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey, no worries! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well! =[
Good luck tonight!!

Well... those ruins... hmm...
I almost view them as being the old utopia.
So maybe they left quickly and had to abandon the library?
There could have been several other copies of those books but maybe all the other libraries have been flooded??

Complete Side Note: Am I writing the Katja and Emma post? ahahahahah

For some weird reason, I feel like Drake is almost a matter of little consequence to Vergesburg now.
I'm sure they figured out how to easily replicated the mermaid DNA thing, and they probably have much more willing soldiers than him lurking about so at this point, he might be something that people just overlook, thinking that he's neither a threat nor a serious asset.
Unfortunately, that's probably a huge mistake, especially after he is likely to get demolished by the freaky blondes.
At that point they could either take Cordelia or just assume that she ran off back into the water, without the book.
I unfortunately think that they are likely to know what the book looks like... maybe cordelia rips the binding and the cover off and that's how she gets away with it? She offers them a fake book or something to save Drake?
I don't know! Random thoughts. =3

Either way, Drake is royally destroyed. ahahahah

Yeah... Jack may be in a prophecy for all he knows right now.
Or some accessory to a prophecy.
Tyler was never normal. ;P
(For all I know, he's a Kelpie. ahahahahah)

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
... I didn't know people trolled 1x1 OOCs' like/dislike counts. .-.
The concert was such an emotional rollercoaster!
Definitely a lot of fun and a success, but it was crazy. I was excited but also really sad because it was my last concert. In my show choir, we're made up of both juniors and seniors. And the juniors called us all to the stage after rehearsal and roughly 20min before the concert to surprise us. They walked in with a balloon for each of us, along with two pieces of candy tied to each balloon. A lot of us wanted to cry right then and there. But we didn't. A few people did, however, start crying during our last song. I barely held it together. I had tears in my eyes the entire time! Gah. And after the concert there were lots of hugs to be had. c: Unfortunately, my eyes are a bit tired from the bright stage lights so I'm not sure how long I'll be on tonight. I most likely won't have my post up for Drake either. But I'll at least try.

As for the ruins, that sounds good to me.
I think that would really drive it home when they bring the book to Leticia.
And uhhh, I assumed so. But if you could give me a brief rundown of their personalities and maybe backstory I could take a crack at it. I just figure since they're already interacting so much with Cordy and Drake, it'd be weird for me to roleplay as them as well.

Haha, poor Drake. So close to escaping his beating.
Hmm. Not sure which route I want to take with Cordelia. I like the fake book idea, especially since that would just make Katja and Emma look like complete fools. It'd give them even more motivation to hunt down Cordy, Drake, and Jack. But the problem would be where this other book suddenly appeared from. Unless we want to just say she grabbed another book on the way out, even if I didn't say that in my post.

Also, I was thinking as another way for Jack to bump back into Cordy, perhaps on his way back to the island he sees Katja and Emma leaving on their motorcycle/ski-esque bikes and decides to go see what they may have been doing? He'd then see poor ol' Drake who is beat up, and most likely a frantic Cordy trying to figure out which spot on his body she should tend to first. Dx

Kelpie Tyler. xD
That'd be amusing.

-----

I know, I saw that too. I was like what the heck?
It's random, but whatever. We're too cool for them. ;P

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wah, I just want to give you a hug!
I know exactly what you are talking about!
At my school, the seniors are given a flower. We perform holding it. It's adorable, and terrifying because once it's given to you - it all becomes real.
I'm so impressed that you could keep yourself together!
I tend to cry once I see other people crying, so I would have lost it once all those other people did.

Alrighty! I can post as them!
After Drake's Post???
I just don't want to be like super overwhelming with my arsenal of ideas.
We could even write a joint post if you wish!
Maybe just kind of chatting spur of the moment dialogue and just seeing if we like the way it rolls.
Tis up to you. =3

Yeah... that's a bit of a snag.
Maybe... she went back and got another book?
I don't know.
Fail of an idea on my part. ;P

I feel like Tyler would go into parent mode over that and be like - no no nonononono. We are not getting involved with another fleet today. You are getting food, mister!
He will get back to the island though... it's always a question of how...

1) Are we leaning towards kidnapping?
2) Are we leaning towards the idea of Cordy playing nurse?
3) If 1, I have no ideas. .-. It just gets crazy if a kidnapping happens.
4) If 2, Jack is definitely going to come back to explore that place. He believes he'll find her there. Maybe things aren't going well for her? I doubt she knows how to make a fire or tend to his wounds... Jack could theoretically offer to take just Drake back to his fleet to help him. Drake might initially refuse but Cordy could insist, in spite of some of her fear towards Jack, and they both end up on the fleet?
5) If 2, maybe Jack just pulls out some crazy elixir and lets both of them go... but he keeps coming back to the island and Cordelia reappears as well. I'm not entirely sure how into the idea of humans Drake is so I figured I'd leave an option for him to poof.

It totally would, but probably a bit much.
I do kind of want a mythical creature at some point though...
That poor underwater world needs some love! ;P

- - - - -

I guess we are!
Or maybe one of us has an enemy. 0-0
Awww, a flower is such a cute idea.
Right before we started our last song our choir director gave each senior a card.
And we just had to hold it while singing, knowing that it was both a thank you and goodbye. ; w ;
I couldn't believe I held it together either. But I think I wanted to lose it sooner than that. So by the time we reached our last song, I was definitely teary-eyed, but I'd already had my moment so to speak. Tonight is my boyfriend's last band concert, so I'll be out from roughly 6-9pm PST. But I'll definitely get on Gaia when I get home. c:

Yeah, I think after Drake's post might be best.
It is looking like it might be fairly long like Cordy's, so a break would be nice. And that way I can just recap the fighting in Drake's post, or if we collab on Katja and Emma's post, I could just put any of Drake's dialogue and whatnot in there as well. But if the collab doesn't work out that is fine, haha. I do think I'd like to try it out though. o:

Yeah, so I'm thinking we'll scratch the second book idea. And the kidnapping idea too. Since I could definitely see Tyler going all parent mode now that you mention it. He'd be like - you get thrown from the fleet, bruised, and starved... and you want to go back and get into a fight?! xD
So I think I like your fourth idea best, where Jack comes to explore the island and finds Cordy failing at playing nurse because she has zero land survival skills. It'd be very different if she was in the water, but again, Drake is too heavy for her to carry, and possibly to wounded to risk moving right away. She could always go into the water to find things to heal him, but I figure she'd be too scared to leave him alone.

Haha, yeah.
I've been thinking there should be something more exciting than sharks. xD

---------

More like a stalker. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items