Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha, I know you do Si~ But thanks for your help anyway! I will start looking into those~
Hey!!!!

Good luck Si-I'm sure you'll succeed!

I am thinking of revamping EVERYTHING to honor our new thread...new reserve pics, new profiles, new post layouts... will take a bit, but should be fine.

EDIT: Operation New Pics for Stuff is going well. Found a smexy new pic of the model I'm using for Gadi, that I may or may not be using... But what do I use to put the border around the picture?

Eternal Hellraiser

lol Sweti, that's what I did. I found new reserve pics (same models), new masks, I'm redoing the profiles and I'm making new post layouts.

I used www.ipiccy.com. It's free and easy to use.
Thanks!!! That site is perfect!

Space Codger

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been so silent for the last few days. Went out of town for Labor Day weekend, but it was so short notice that I didn't have time to tell... anyone.

And Mirra...

FOOTBALL!

Sparkly Spotter

YUS! -dances-
OHGAWD I missed football, Mint. o_o
Catch a fun one while you were away?

And... ah... hey, everyone.
Sorry about being mia, but I'm at the start of the semester, so I'm trying to get into the swing of things.
The profiles and everything will be up soon, once I get caught up with school work.

Space Codger

Well, I was only watching it on TV, but fun isn't exactly the word I would use to describe it.
It's tough to go from a 13-1 season to losing your opener. Dx
But I still love my boys.

I know that feeling, too. I started school last week which is part of the reason that I still haven't gotten you the posting colors. Which I will. Sometime.
I promise.

Eternal Hellraiser

Yup. Samesies.
Is it too early in the semester to go to class in PJs?
...and lose my motivation?
I am still in summer mode.
Yeah, I just got the pics edited myself...still choosing posting colors. Hope to have that to you shortly.
My semester started for three weeks ago -_-; I had an exam five weeks ago... I worked the entire summer vacation D: I was kinda glad when I returned to Uni. No one gets mad if I'm late biggrin

And working on the pictures. Think I'm done with Erla's, gonna fix Olli's now! biggrin

Dangerous Lover

Update:

I passed my practical exam for boards! On the way to Denver the car broke down, but thankfully my dad rescued me and we made it on time and we made a day of it afterwards. The written is on Sat. but I believe I'll pass that no problem, I've been studying for the written for two years lmao.
my boss wants me to go and work a couple of hours right after I pass and get my license to that's super exciting!!!

The move is still happening but now on the 18th. it'll be a different apartment than the one we thought. I think this one has a patio (I hope it does... I need the outside and fresh air)
plus it's closer to the pool father from the street <333

everything is falling into place nicely, my parents just bought a new car so there will be no shortage when I leave (they still don't know I'm moving... ah... I should probably tell them at some point >_> ) /le sigh

other than that I can't think of anything... I love you all and I'll be in touch!
So I just found new new pics xd . I found a great quality, super-pretty one of the model I'm using for Reut that I'm gonna use on the reserve-unfortunately, it doesn't capture the personality as well as I'd like (as in, the photo definitely gets points for seduction but loses on the fun-loving, smiley parts). Same for Gadi, in a different way...but oh well. That's what the profile and post layouts are for-more smiley pictures!!!

In other on-topic musings....the loosely-structured bios are going to be a challenge...But I was trying to think of what Gadi could do in the circus, as a freak with his abilities.and then it hit me-he could be a sword swallower; his reflexes and invincibility means that he won't actually get hurt! Ok, that was random, and it's a bit early for plotting like that, but I felt like sharing.

Okay, off to finish the reserves!!

Generous Friend

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hale, you go right ahead in your pajamas. There's nothing wrong with that. As for losing your motivation, I can relate. My classes are just a bit easy... But I stay motivated by knowing that I can kick a** in them.

And Siren, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU I LOVE YOU. That's amazing!!! But, you prolly should tell your parents... Haha. Until all your stuff's in boxes and they're like, "Si, something you need to tell us sweety?" Hehe~

Anyhow, I have tons of reading to do, so I shall return soon. Bye!
GO SIREN biggrin Congratulations! That's great! biggrin

@Sweeti: Loved your idea of Gadi being a sword swallower, that's pretty hard core, and it makes sense him being part of the freak act.

And I've sent my reservation pics to Mirra, but I'm having such a hard time finding masks for Erla and Olli. :s
Oh yeah, I meant to say-CONGRATS SI!!

And thanks Rave-it was a sudden inspiration, but I think it works, for that reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff