Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Hellraiser

CONGRATS!!

He's adorable emotion_bigheart

Space Codger

Momi! AHHH! Congratulations!
You made an ADORABLE baby!
I'm so excited for you!

On a side note, I've started actually working on my profiles, Mirra!
PROGRESS
!In a moment of freakish motivation and unnatural free time, I have complete profiles up!

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Thanks so much ladies! I am proud to report that he has gained one whole pound in a week ~ and is now 2 and a half weeks old! biggrin

But like I promised, I am slowly inching my way back now that Thanksgiving has come and gone (hope everyone had a good one!), and going to first take a looksie at my to do list and make sure it's still accurate and up to date, and then . . . . drumroll please, get working on it! I have a few errands to run still today (including sending off birth announcements biggrin ), but then the hubby is watching the baby too, and I'll see if I can't get more done today (like some profiles!).

Alright gals, I'll be on/off for the rest of the day, and you might see me around some other ooc's soon as well biggrin Though I might have to log off quickly, if he wakes up wink Joys of parenthood! whee

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Profiles have at least been started! (on Sat.) So now, I'll see if hubby can watch Lex for an hour or two tonight, so I can get them done wink See you all then!EDIT! Coding done, now just have to update the bios, and add info to the personality sections biggrin

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Where all the peeps at? @ ~@

Wells then, I'm going to try to work on the header banner for my profiles no later than Monday, and see if I can't get the bio and personality section fleshed out before then (my internet was being bitchy the last two/three days but oh well - back in action now). Tomorrow I'm taking a break to work on family stuff, but hopefully within a few days, I'll be steadily catching up on my to do list smile

Missing everybody though (especially Berry and Siren - where have they disappeared to!?)

Sparkly Spotter

I was wondering the same thing!
Hopefully, we'll hear from them soon.

I'm almost free.
In two weeks, finals will be over and I'll be free for a month!
How are you and the new baby doing?

Eternal Hellraiser

y'know... every time I think I have time to relax and write...
something always comes up

This time is sickness. And the timing is impeccable.
because finals are coming up. blegh.

but I miss you all! crying

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mirra Mirra
How are you and the new baby doing?

Thanks for asking sweets smile We are doing great! Of course things are
          hectic, but the other day, I slept four hours in a row, which was nice ;P
          And right now, he's snoring away in his car seat (bc poor thing has some
          reflux and gas, and only sleeps well inclined sad ). But he is sleeping!

So now onto Gaia biggrin

Quick question though . . . I was going to work on the profiles, and realized
          that I don't know when exactly this rp's timeline is taking place ~ like how long
          after Las Vegas is this one? Just a wondering for reference in the bios smile

Sparkly Spotter

Oh poor boy. =[
But yay for an almist good night's sleep!

I was thinking we could skip ahead to the holiday shows, but Iwanted to check with everyone else...
Like Hale, for example! (Hey there chicky!)
When do you want to bring our winderful chef in?

This can be our official first piece of 'getting back into the swing of it' business.
Would everyone like a big time skip (well... like twenty four days to Thanksgiving), a bigger jump, or should we make it smaller?

I want to make sure we work with everyone's plotting.

Space Codger

I don't mind if we skip ahead to the holidays... but we have to assume that Sam and Nate have been doing some major flirting, that Ian has been doing some major brooding... and it depends on how far we go as for how much less awkwarding Will and Nissa are doing. xD

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mirra Mirra
I was thinking we could skip ahead to the holiday shows, but Iwanted to check with everyone else...
          I think the holidays sound great - especially since we are nearing them ourselves smile

I just need to need to know where some of the relationships stand, so that way I can get working on updating those bios. Obviously, by Christmas, Anton and Kimi would know about their little bun in the oven (and sharing it soon with the others, around Christmas? biggrin ). And I'm assuming Erla and Lowell would have their flirtations, but would the whole Gadi-Erla-Lowell triangle be over by then? I know it's just going to be one date, but I'd love to write about Lowell hiding in the bushes lol xP And then there's Joseph and Reut . . . and I have no idea what's going on between them by then ~

So, I'll just update the personality section in their profiles, and then wait for some plotting with Sweeti and Rave to finish the bios smile

Eternal Hellraiser

Around the Holidays. I think we planned that the crew was having troubles with a holiday dinner and Anna comes to the rescue...?
We can stick to that if you guys want.

So I totally don't mind skipping to the holidays! And since it's the holiday season IRL
we might get some awesome inspiration.
Hey!!!

I'm trying to work on the profiles-you all have really inspired me!!!

I'm fine with a timeskip, though if it's all the way to the holidays, that means Meeky and Penny swinging by, right? So this'll be before anything truly happens between Tammi and Cadence, I guess.

As for Momi-glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing well! In terms of where relationships stand....the Gadi/Erla date could be fun, but I have no issues with being at any point in that triangle. I'll also wait to find out what to do with that. And for Joseph and Reut...by the holidays, they should definitely be a couple, but not too far along-I feel like Reut is still hesitant about any impact her powers might be having on him, so taking the relationship really slow. Sound good?

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
          Thanks Sweeti for the quick reply smile

Alright, so we'll wait to hear from Rave on the whole Gadi-Erla-Lowell thing wink

And I think it'd be cute if something were going on between Reut and Joseph -
          and I agree, being all slow would make it interesting (I don't think Joseph has ever
          been slow with anything lol). But yeah, having to be a "proper" boyfriend who has
          to take her out on dates, and you know, actually listen to her, versus "Hump n Dump"
          would really help him grow as a man . . . pun not intented xP

Sparkly Spotter

Gah... Sam is on my brain lately.
I keep finding gifs that make me want to come up with situations for them to actually happen.

User Image

Liiiiiike that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas