Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ubiquitouch

Lol, I wouldn't expect anything less than that.
SE NOT! is a fun side story to watch/read

Yes, I am planning that
Of course there is no organization since the DWMA has no idea what it's doing
There will costumes, candy, alcohol, and a whole bunch of fun!

Kai Shadevox

Thank you for the update
Do not fret about not getting a post in yet
I understand your circumstances

Edit:
Ubiquitouch

Losseth

I am all up for the idea
However, keep in mind that Death City is at least 4 to 5 hours away from Hollywood
It can happen after a small time skip, which involves the rest of the people in the RP

Who's up for a small time skip in the morning?

Hallowed Zealot

The only thing that comes to my mind when thinking of Not! is the fact that there are students at Shibusen who can't fully transform and combat novices. Activity wise all I can remember from the manga is them working up until the last chapter or two with the bazaar. So whether it's a dance or a large shopping area, should be fun!
Crusader_of_the_Dark

It's all of those things at once!
Muwahahahaha!
There shall be so much to do that people have no idea what to do!

Greedy Codger

Z3Z3
Crusader_of_the_Dark

It's all of those things at once!
Muwahahahaha!
There shall be so much to do that people have no idea what to do!

Terrible organization, ho!

Hm, I can imagine that this is before Lord Death changed his voice/appearance, so he's still utterly terrifying. Is it?
Ubiquitouch

Nah, he has his new mask that everyone is used
He's slowly getting organized

Greedy Codger

Z3Z3
Ubiquitouch

Nah, he has his new mask that everyone is used
He's slowly getting organized

Oh, god, I'm just thinking, what if he changed how he acted before changing his appearance and voice?
Ubiquitouch

Yeahhh
There are some rumors in Death City about that
Hence why Shinigami-sama hasn't showed his face to a lot of people
He's embarrassed about the whole situation

Familiar Regular

*Quietly slides in*

Sorry I haven't been on much! I've been developing stuff for several groups or else I was working my day job.

Recently Photobucket has decided to fail on me with their search engine, which makes me quite sad... I have some backups, but its still strange why I get the hardest time tonight.

I'll be posting when I can. Still working on a couple formats (one for me, one for a friend) >.> I get a bit perfectionist and that causes me to take hours... But I hope to see everyone in the RP!

Best of luck and happy postings!

-Boko

Greedy Codger

Z3Z3

How many innocents will go down in the crossfire if Medea manages to get on the same bus as Otsana?

Dapper Defender

10,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ubiquitouch

About tree fiddy
Ubiquitouch

There will be many casualties
Heck, the bus will not leave the station

Greedy Codger

Lol. I got called a godmodder in another RP because I complained when the person my dude was fighting autododged every single attack, and then when faced with an un-dodgeable attack (based on hearing my guy's laughter), meta-games and immediately has his character do the one thing that would get him out of it, even though it's completely contrary to how his character normally acts. Then he claims it was to help the story, and tells me to sodomize myself because I don't know storytelling.

Z3Z3

On an unrelated note, in the posting rules, you say to keep cursing to a reasonable level - is there a specific level of cursing you would like me to stay away from? Cuz honestly, I want Medea to insult the people she's talking to at least once a post, and I want to know if there's anything I should stay away from.

Dapper Defender

10,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Still feel like I missed an opportunity to make Gawain's tobacco pipe one of those bubble ones.
Ubiquitouch
Z3Z3
mystic_wonderland

That is one part of the event
If you read Soul Eater not! then you have a clue

The tournament, I assume.

Yeah it was just before it. But I just finished the anime tonight and there was no costume ball....I'm assuming there's a lot more to the manga? I'll have to hunt it down and read it eventually. There wasn't a lot of the tournament involved, what was the point of it? Was there a prize or something involved or was it just for fun? A tournament and a bazaar sound like fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff