Parents named me: Lilian
Welcome to call me: Lily
Count the Candles: 18
It's obvious i'm: Female
I'm: Heterosexual
I Weigh this much: 115
I'm this tall: 5'6

I'll give you a tour++++++++++++++++

Here is my story: Lilian and her twin brother Flynnigan are the first born children of Rapunzel and Eugene. In a bit of a shock to see not only one child, but two things seemed to never go as planned in the kingdom of Corona. They had a wonderful childhood in the palace on the lake, playing and causing trouble for the servants and some of the townsfolk. They were given the name double trouble by their father for the mischief they would get into together.

Lilian and her brother were both brought up as equals. If one wanted to learn how to dance, the other would learn with them. As years went by, not only did she learn how to draw, dance, and sing, she also learned how to play chess, sword fight, and learned how to pick pocket a little thanks to her father. Along with the fun came the political training as well. She learned the basics of ruling a sovereign nations and the importance of communication as well. What she loves to do most is paint. Her mother gave her a whole room in the castle devoted to art. She even got to paint on the walls, much like her mother did at her age. If the princess is not in her room of the arts, she is tending to her little garden. Not only does she grow beautiful flowers, but she grows vegetables, herbs and more. She considers herself a novice botanist and like to practice her medicine on poor Pascal. He doesn't mind as long as Lily feeds him and plays hide and seek, which he almost always wins.

On her eighteenth birthday, her mother bestowed her favorite crown to Lily, hoping that the gift would lead her to her destiny, much like it did for her mother before her. But she was also told that maybe it was time to go out and see more of the world by traveling and going to other kingdoms to meet the other royals. At first the young princess accused her mother of trying to seek out a husband, but Rapunzel only wished for her daughter and son to be happy ad gain knowledge about kingdoms for they would be ruling one someday. Though it was said that if they are interested in marriage, they should marry for love, not political gain. This calmed Lily's nerves. Now her and her beloved brother are to travel the kingdoms, the first being the palace of King Eric and Queen Ariel to attend a ball for their daughter.

This is me:
-curious
-out going
-never backs down from a challenge
-never EVER breaks a promise

I'm the: Daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene

Please Don't Tell Anyone++++++++++++++++

Can I Keep This?:
-painting
-singing
-reading
-challenging her brother at everything
-gardening

You Can Keep it:
-selfish people
-ignorance
-scary stories
-being alone
-waiting for long periods of time

Get that Away From Me:
-witches
-being put in a tower
-not being seen as independent from her brother

You Got My Attention: She hasn't met any of the royals, but she has heard of how handsome Queen Aurora's sons are and is curious to see if it is true

And the Person Pulling my strings: Mermaid Syreni

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
You read my profile?++++++++++++++++

Parents named me: Flynnigan
Welcome to call me: Flynn
Count the Candles: 18
It's obvious i'm: Male
I'm: Bisexual
I Weigh this much: 130
I'm this tall: 5'6

Here is my story: Flynnigan and his sister Lilian are the first born children of Rapunzel and Eugene. In a bit of a shock to see not only one child, but two things seemed to never go as planned in the kingdom of Corona. They had a wonderful childhood in the palace on the lake, playing and causing trouble for the servants and some of the townsfolk. They were given the name double trouble by their father for the mischief they would get into together.

Flynn and his sister grew up as equals, which he thought was absolutely annoying. Not only did he have to endure sword play and archery with a whinny girl, but he was also forced to learn how to dance, sing, and draw. The drawing for him wasn't that bad. In fact he loves to sketch in his book every once in a while, but don't let his sister know, she would never stop asking to see his drawings. It wasn't all bad all the time with Lily. He enjoys her company when he seeks it out, but has become annoyed that being a twin requires you to be around each other almost all the time. oh and the outfits his mother would make them wear still gave him red ears just thinking about it. When the young prince is with his father he feels at his best. He loved it when the king would tell him stories about the trouble he would get into and the amazing adventures he would go through. He especially loved the one about how he and his mother met. His greatest dream is to become like Eugene, a swash buckling rouge with a dashing smile that made ladies melt at their feet. According to his father, he still needs to work on his smolder.

On his eighteenth birthday, his parents told him and his sister about letting them take year off to explore the kingdoms. This was his chance to finally live up to his father's stories, his chance to become his namesake Flynnigan Ryder. Ready to leave and start a new adventure, he saddled up his trusty steed Maximus and headed towards the gates, only to discover that the first stop was already planned for the twins. It was a ball near the sea hosted by King Eric and Queen Ariel for their daughter;s birthday. Upset that he couldn't just take off, the prince begrudgingly decided to go to the ball.

This is me:
-daring
-charming
-shameless flirt
-always willing to show his sister up

I'm the: Daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene

Can I Keep This?:
-sword fighting
-chess
-flirting
-horseback riding

You Can Keep it:
-stuck up royals
-vanity
-vegetables
-responsibility
-rude people

Get that Away From Me:
-snakes
-failure
-not being seen as independent from his sister

You Got My Attention: He hasn't met any of the royals, but he has an eye for beautiful people, so look out everyone!

And the Person Pulling my strings: Mermaid Syreni

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Parents named me:
Noah Hook
Welcome to call me:
Noah is fine
Count the Candles:
Twenty - seven
It's obvious i'm:
Male
I'm:
Bisexual
I Weigh this much:
my weight is none of your concern
I'm this tall:
6'01

Here is my story:
Born to the son of the villain hook and an unknown mother. His mother left Noah to the care of his father and the Neverland Pirates since she can't be seen with a child of a pirates. He is the oldest son of Hook and would be seeing carrying his long sword his mentor (Smee) gave him. At the age of five or four Hook gave his son is wooden sword and decided to practice with him. Over the years Noah was becoming more like his father with a bit of his mother. But he was still caring about others. Hook saw that one day his son was out in the island and saw him training to become stronger. He than sent him on a four year journey with a crew of his own. Noah was only fourteen when he first sail the seas. He was also happy too that his father let him travel on his own now with his own crew. After four years of being over seas and coming back to his homeworld he saw his father again.

His father was delight to see his older son again and had a welcome home party. Being the oldest son is not easy. He is also responsible for his younger siblings and his crew. His father came aboard his ship one day with another mission to find a princess of the sea side kingdom that can transform into a mermaid. Noah just stared at his father than told him there were mermaids here already. His father though shook his head at saying he didn't wanted to capture the girl but he wanted to protect her from someone that actually wanted her mother gone. Noah was now confused than got angry at his father when he said he was joking.

Noah sent his father away and didn't talk to him for three years after that Noah was 20 at the time. Noah has been traveling around the world and seas with his crew with no clue what his father was doing he did't even care till he got a message Hook got sick. Noah was still angry but decided to see his father who was indeed sick and was in the tribe of the indians. It was than he saw his mother a fellow journey woman that is actually from England. His mother meet Hook on a journey she was on for a novel she was working on. Noah decided to stay with his mother and father till his father felt better. Turns out his mother never left hook's side but her parents were still in denial that was she in love with a pirate.

Hook knew that one day he would reunite with his lover and they did. At the age of twenty - five Noah left on his other journey again with his crew. Now at the age of twenty-seven and being a captain to his on crew Noah still hasn't talked to his father about leaving NeverLand to journey different worlds and cooking.
This is me:
[ kind ] [ serious(only at his job) ] [ funny ] [ loving ] [ caring ] [ protective ] [ sarasctic ] [ friendly ] [ brotherly ] [ short tempered ]
I'm the:
Son of Captain Hook
I work for:
I'm not a slave but i work with my father if i'm needed

Can I Keep This?:
ღcooking
ღsailing over seas
ღsweets
ღbeing nice
ღbooks
ღmusic
You Can Keep it:
☠ seeing people get hurt
☠ annoying people
☠ injured animals
☠ arguments
☠ bossy people
☠ scary movies
☠ rats
Get that Away From Me:
- clowns
- death
You Got My Attention:
none yet
And the Person Pulling my strings:
foxychick1994

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Parents named me: Li Xiu Yin
Welcome to call me: Xiu Yin, XiYi
Count the Candles: Fifteen
It's obvious i'm: Female
I'm: Heterosexual
I Weigh this much: 45kg
I'm this tall: 150cm

Here is my story: Mulan was never the kind of woman to just accept her fate. She was headstrong yet gentle. Li Shang was what every male yearned to be. He was both charismatic and playful. They were unlike most couples. They were partners aside from lovers. She was who he counted on during life-threatening missions and he was one of the few she showed her vulnerability. When Fa Mulan and Li Shang got engaged, all of China knew of it. When they tied the knot, not a soul complained that despite being opposites they were unsuited for one another.

The great Fa Mulan was my mother and honourable General Li Shang was my father.

I am the youngest in my family and the smallest. Despite being married to Fa Mulan herself, Li Shang was every bit of an overprotective, doting, traditional father. He had lavished me with fine embroideries, sent me to etiquette lessons until mother could not take it anymore. It was injustice. She did not want her daughter to be such a fragile flower like others so it was not surprising the two; Mulan and Shang got themselves into a fight.

Thankfully, my grandparents were still around.

I grew up under my mother's wing. People say I am every bit like my Mama, from her wit to her skills. It did not take long until Baba relented. What father could deny their daughter especially when one was the spitting image of her mother soul-wise? I admit it was rather cheeky of me doing so. Grandbaba even gave me his infamous stare.

This is me: Mature (trying to be), witty, stubborn, cheeky, aloof (actually dense in most times-hey!), reckless, protective, courageous, prideful, childish (I am not!).
I'm the: Youngest daughter of Mulan and Li Shang.

Can I Keep This?: Dumplings, steamed cakes (food in general), weaponry, martial arts (if it can be boxed), small-fluffy animals.
You Can Keep it: Herbs, etiquette lessons, skirts and dresses, peas, tomatoes, people who underestimated me (be it in height, maturity or skills).
Get that Away From Me: Being a disappointment, the dark (Mushu's fault!), frogs (again, Mushu!)
You Got My Attention: Is a crush some kind of food?
And the Person Pulling my strings: Tsukuyomi_No_Mikoto96

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Parents named me:
Natasha
Welcome to call me:
Natasha , Lady Natasha , Animal Whisper
Count the Candles:
Seventeen
It's obvious i'm:
Female
I'm:
Bisexual
I Weigh this much:
doesn't matter
I'm this tall:
5'4

Here is my story:
Born a year after her brother was born Natasha looked almost like her mother. Most of the time she would be seen with her mother reading books or with her animal friends out in the garden. Sometimes she would be call the animal whisper around the castle. Many of the men around the village were quite drawn to Natasha whenever she is with her mother. Some of them wanted to marry the girl but she wasn't really interested in them.

Natasha helps around the castle and since her brother Irving is always suck on a book she would sometimes tease him. Like her brother, Natasha also get spoiled around the castle. her caretakers which is Mrs. Potts and Clocksworth were very loyal to her father which was not a surprised that their children would be kind and sometimes a bookworm like their mother was when she was younger. Natasha would sometimes read to the children of the village while her mother would smile at her daughter reading to the kids. Belle knew one day she would make a great mother and wife to her future husband.
This is me:
[ Bookworm ] [ Wise ] [ Patience ] [ Smart ] [ Kind ] [ Short Tempered(sometimes) ] [ Loyal ] [ Genius ] [ Caring ] [ Daring ]
I'm the:
Daughter of Bella and Adam

Can I Keep This?:
ღ Books
ღ Coffee
ღ Hot Coco
ღ Sweets
ღ Food
ღ Music
ღ playing piano
ღ singing
ღ dancing
ღ friends

You Can Keep it:
☠Being Bored
☠ Idiots
☠ gangs
☠ being bullied
☠ being blinded by light
☠ bullies
☠ rude people
☠ bossy people
☠ perverts

Get that Away From Me:
-some villains
-people wanting to hurt her father
-nightmares

You Got My Attention:
none at the moment
foxychick1994

Interesting Prophet

User Image

Parents named me: Thomas Pendragon
Welcome to call me: Tom
Count the Candles: 16
It's obvious i'm: Male (though often mistaken for female)
I'm: Straight
I Weigh this much: 103lbs
I'm this tall: 5"2'

Here is my story:
I am the Crown Prince of England: Thomas Pendragon. My father is Arthur Pendragon, while my mother was Lady Guinevere. Father was always very busy with his duties as King, but no matter how busy he always made some time to see me at least once during the day. I saw Mother more than Father, but she too was kept pretty busy. I was mostly cared for by the maid servants, but I did not mind. My parents are very important people running a country and all. Merlin would often spend time with me as a child and entertain me with his magic. He let me hold his wand once, despite Archimedes objections. As soon as the wand was in my hands, I felt something strange that I had never felt before. It was like something was surging through my small body, a power I had never really noticed before. It terrified me at first so much that tears fells from my eyes and Merlin scooped me up into his arms to comfort me. Later that day Merlin discussed the events with my parents. They were afraid for me since the public opinion about magic in general was getting worse day by day.

Merlin taught me how to control and develop my powers in secret on my fathers orders. Only a select few of the castle servants knew about the lessons in addition to the usual lessons I was given by the tutors. Merlin was pleased that I had natural talent in the magical arts and a lot of the spells came easily to me. Merlin was always fun to be around and Archimedes liked to follow me around the castle. In some ways, that talking owl was my first real friend. Being a royal it is sometimes hard to tell who your real friends are and who are the ones just looking to take advantage of your powerful position. Not that I've had much experience with that, since I was a sickly child and often sick with one sickness or another. It is because of my weak immune system that I don't have much experience interacting with those outside the servants of the castle.

I remember my childhood fondly and cherish those moments with both the King and Queen. Though, I must admit, I cherish the memories with Mother slightly more. I was seven when my Father had to leave to go to a far off war he called the Crusades. He left the captain of the guard, Sir Lancelot, in charge in his absence. I missed him dearly while he was gone and prayed everyday that he would come back alive. Merlin also stayed behind, though he is gone mostly despite our daily lessons together. My other tutors suggested I bury myself in my studies so that I would be able to impress my Father when he eventually came back from the war. I guess I took my teachers advice because I never noticed how much closer my Mother and Sir Lancelot were getting. I was ten the day I walked into the throne room to see the two kissing and Sir Lancelot holding Mother in away that a servant was not at liberty to do so. Before I could think logically, my emotions got the better of me.

I took out my wand and a second later Lancelot had been thrown against the fall wall and was being pressed into it. My Mother was yelling at me to stop it, but I was just so angry and confused that I didn't listen. I just kept pushing him into the wall. Luckily for him Merlin appeared and put an end to my spell. Lancelot survived thanks to a healing spell and Mother slapped me for doing such a thing, for using my powers like that. The next day, my father returned to find the castle a buzz with this scandal. He called his knights to meet around his table and Merlin attended as well. I did not because I could not. I had mysteriously collapsed due to a sudden illness the evening before. When Father came to visit me, he told me that my Mother had been condemned to die at the stake, but meanwhile Lancelot had managed to flee the Kingdom. I was still angry with Mother for what she had done, so I took the news without so much of an objection. I could see that that worried father, but he did not say anything on the matter further.

My mother's sentence was to be carried out the next day. I could not attend the execution because of my illness, but I heard the servants talking. They said that Sir Lancelot had come riding in and saved Mother from death. I was a little surprised at the waved of relief that had washed over me at hearing that as well as the tears that had gathered and fell. I suppose that no matter how angry I had been at her, she was still my Mother and I loved her. Father didn't say much on the subject the net time we saw each other and we never from either Mother or Lancelot ever again.

Six years has passed since that time. I am now sixteen years of age and has become quite the magical prodigy as Master Merlin says when praising my skills. He still says I have a lot to learn, but I am eager to continue learning. Unfortunately my Father has expressed wishes for me to stop my lessons with Master Merlin. It is one of those things that Father and I disagree on most. It is because of our subjects opinion on the magical arts have become most foul and I fear that Father will one day make Merlin go away forever. Our subjects have become increasingly weary and hateful of those who practice magic. I do not know why, but they have. My Father fears for my life if our subjects knew of my magical powers as does Merlin, but I try not to worry them. They have more important things to deal with than my future.

I can not let them or anyone know how frightened I am by the people's opinion about the magical arts. They already know how frail I am because of my weak immune system, our subjects opinion of me would only be even less if they found out I was a Magician. They would never accept me as their King then. It's why everyone has worked so hard to keep my powers a secret.

This is me: Forgetful, shy, arrogant, insecure, compassionate, cheerful, easily surprised & childish
I'm the: Son of King Arthur Pendragon
I work for: No one, people work for me.

Can I Keep This?: Learning new things, Practicing Magic, cats, small children
You Can Keep it: Disrespectful people, those who hurt people for no reason, senseless violence & bloodshed
Get that Away From Me: Never being accepted because of his powers.
You Got My Attention: Hiba
And the Person Pulling my strings: Angelic Cheetah

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Parents named me:
Alice
Welcome to call me:
Magician Girl, Ally, Lady Alice(only by the moors people)
Count the Candles:
Eleven
It's obvious i'm:
Female
I'm:
Straight that all
I Weigh this much:
around 113
I'm this tall:
4'1

Here is my story:
Maleficent knew one day she would have a child of her own. Her most trusted servant Diaval was with her every step of the way this one eventually turned into love for both of them that one night they sleep together. Maleficent was than shocked but at the same time very grateful to have a daughter. Alice grow up around her parents and her protectors who happened to respect both of them. Her father knew that she would have magical powers like her mother and was not even slighty shocked.

Maleficent would help her daughter control her powers. It was than that she can heal anything and brought a dead bird back to life. Her mother was happy but at the same time shocked her daughter was capable of even doing something like that. Alice loved playing with Aurora's kids when they are around and whenever Wilfred was around. It's not like they get to play every day with her they are all older than her. Alice though doesn't put any curses on people she either heals or make a spell.

Alice did however ran into a hunter at the age of five. Without a second thought Alice booked it to the nearest tree and hide behind it till the hunter left. Once the hunter left and was clear of sight Alice ran back to the Moors and explained to her parents what happened. They were both shocked and happy about what happened. Her mother however was shocked about Alice being able to hide from hunters and creatures that want to eat.
This is me:
♬ Caring
♬ Protective
♬ Kind
♬ Serious (Only when necessary )
♬ Sarcastic
♬ Carefree ( Sometimes )
♬ Neglected
♬ Sisterly
♬ Patience
I'm the:
Daughter of Diaval and Maleficent
I work for:
my mother only when I'm needed

Can I Keep This?:
♥water
♥animals
♥singing
♥breeze
♥playing
You Can Keep it:
♡spiders
♡liars
♡fancy people
♡deaths of friends
♡people hating others
Get that Away From Me:
~losing her mother
~losing someone close to her
You Got My Attention:
she is only eleven i don't think so
foxychick1994

Shy Bookworm

User Image

Parents named me: Ashraf Rushudi
Welcome to call me: "Prince Ashraf" (by the older Girls' in the brothel), Lord Ashraf (official title), Ash
Count the Candles: 20
It's obvious i'm: male
I'm: Homosexual
I Weigh this much: 150lbs
I'm this tall: 5"9'

Here is my story: My birthplace is the Kingdom of Agrabah and at one of the higher end Brothels. My Mother is a prostitute and Brothel owner by the name of Shula, while my father is the Lord of the realm of Black Sand: Lord Mozenrath. I lived my early life at the Brothel. The woman working there adored me, giving me the nick name "Prince Ashraf", which was similar to my older brothers nickname. They raised me more than my own mother did, but then again Mother does have an important business to run. I spent most of my childhood in the constant company of my older brother, Hakim. We are only a year apart in age and became quite close as brothers. We spent almost every second together and completely by choice, though we knew mother would have preferred us not to play inside the brothel. Mother wanted us to play with the other children and we sometimes did, but we simply preferred to play inside and with each other. Hakim and I shared a room in the brothel and each night shared the one bed in the room. Playing inside the brothel, I must admit, could lead to some interesting and awkward situations, which we were scolded for by mother for. Hakim and I did our best to not repeat our mistakes, but it sometimes happened, which only resulted in a more severe scolding by mother that often left us a bit bruised.

When my father came around he often doted on me and treated Hakim well enough. I was the only one allowed to call him father, while Hakim could only call him uncle. Hakim and I are half-brothers after all, so it made sense. We have the same mother, but different fathers. Personally I don't care, but it matters enough to my father. I was content living at the Brothel with Mother and Hakim and eventually Jafar, who mother said was Hakim's father. Hakim doesn't think of Jafar as his father, though sometimes I think that he wants to do so. Not that my brother will ever admit it. I know him too well. Mother seemed happy to have Jafar living at the Brothel with us from what I remember, while Hakim and I actively avoided the man. Avoiding Jafar around the Brothel became a game of sorts for us as we entertained ourselves in our daily lives. The only times we sometimes couldn't avoid Jafar was at meal times, where mother would make us sit and eat everything she put on our plates before we could leave the room. Jafar would sometimes join us for meals, while other times he'd simply eat in the room Mother had given him.

I look back on my childhood at the Brothel very fondly as those days were very simplistic compared to when I began living with my father. I am not overly fond of the memory of the day I went to live with my father mainly because for the first time in my life I completely separated from Hakim. Hakim and I had been play fighting in our room when Mother and father entered the room. We instantly stopped out game upon there arrival. Mother didn't seem happy, which was always a bad thing since it probably meant that there was a severe scolding in our near future. I took in the news with a bit of mixed feelings. I was excited that I would be able to see father's homeland, but I was terrified of leaving Hakim here alone. I would miss Mother as well, but not as much as my brother. I threw a fit as mother helped me fit some of my things into a satchel that father had provided for me. When it was time to say good by, Hakim and I held onto each other tightly. We had to be literally separated by force and called out to each other in vain as I was dragged away.

I know now that it was for my own good, but back then I hated it and for a while I hated my father. I spent the next two years living in the Land of Black Sand with my father. I gained the best education my father's money could give me. I learned to read and write and taught proper educate that all those of my new social status were taught and was given royal swordplay lessons. My father even began giving me lessons in the basics of magic. However, I was not as alone as I thought I would be. A couple days after my arrival, my father gave me a gift: a slave. His name is Karim and we are the same age. Father thought this might relieve some of the loneliness I felt without Hakim by my side... and he was right. Karim was my slave and a friend for the most part. Over the two years our friendship turned into more of the sort of relationship that was expected of a Master and his slave. I suppose that was inevitable because no matter how hard my father tried, no one could replace my older brother, who had always been there for me. Karim was a good substitute, yes, but the fact remained was that he was not Hakim.

After the two years, my father took me back to Agrabah. He was finally ready to present me to his brother, who happened to be Sultan Aladdin of Agrabah. We stayed at the guest Vila, which was located on the grounds of the palace. I admit I was nervous when I first met the Sultan and Sultana, but they turned out to be pretty nice. They didn't even question my father when he presented me as his son and heir. I was allowed to call the Sultan and Sultana, "Uncle" and "Aunt" and was told to refer to Princess Hiba and Prince Ju'dar as my cousins. It was different and a little strange at first, but I quickly got used to it. They were younger than me by a lot, but even so I was expected to spend time with them. They were annoying, but I admit I became quite fond of her them, especially Ju'dar.

On that same visit father and I did find time to visit the Brothel. I had missed Mother, but I paid her little attention on that visit. I spent the majority of my time with Hakim. We mainly talked to one another, though I admit there was some physical activities done that day. I could tell that our Mother had continued to abuse my brother, which was more evident the longer we talked. Hakim didn't say it aloud, but I could see it. At that moment I felt thankful to my father for taking me away from the Brothel. Unfortunately I am not able to do the same thing for Hakim because father would never allow it. He only needed on heir after all.

Since that visit, father and I have visited Agrabah quite a few times, though we never stayed too long. My father and the Sultan can only stand each other for so long it seems. I have visited on my own as well a few times and stayed for longer stints of time.

This is me:
Ruthless, arrogant, manipulative, cold, protective, ambitious, cruel, envious, affectionate, greedy, posessive

I'm the: Son of Shula Rushudi & Lord Mozenrath

I work for: No one

Can I Keep This?: his social status, money, jewels, reading, learning, sorcery, his slave/servant Karim, hanging out in the brothel with his older brother, spending some time "quality time" with his cousin Prince Ju'dar, snakes including his pet snake that is also his familiar Hersha.

You Can Keep it: Being told what to do, scarabs, vultures, small scorpions, his father's Eel familiar Xerxes.

Get that Away From Me: His father's Mamluks

You Got My Attention: Any handsome male between 16 & 29 with a pulse.

And the Person Pulling my strings: Angelic Cheetah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces