Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

it's whatever!
Different flame types are always good
also we have this whole 'sin flame' thing going on which might need explaining? We talked about it some throughout the thread : D
But you can ask me about it if you want. I guess I should write it somewhere.
No worries about next week. I get the feeling this is going t be slooooow. Haha I will try to post something. I think we are going to start right after the incident? I have to go back and look.

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

is it about the flame corruption thing? I think I would like an explanation about the sin flame please, if you're alright with that. u v u and okie dokie! c:

Otaku

told peachies this a wee bit BUT.

sorry for the mia, been couch-ridden sick the past few days. making it away from quarantine area to let everyone
            know i'm still alive! and to say hi to kyuko! were you in burning's rp? your name is familiar to meeeee

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

hello ~! 8D
i think i'm finally alive again. ;w; sorry for the disappearance.
it's been a rough week. nothing personally happened to me but
some friends were having an awful time and i spent last week
helping out. but i'm back now. still need to finish all my s**t though.
> >;;

Big Duck

I will link a finished profile some time tomorrow... even if I have to move mountains to do so.

I don't know what's up with me, but writing the biography is like pulling teeth... emotion_facepalm

bunny fae's Partner

O.G. Shoujo

welcome back you two. o u o

hello leagues! o u o / yes, I was in the burning role - play, glad to hear you recognize me a wee bit. c:

d'awww, I hope your friend's situation gets better soon, relo.

you can do it prince!

... and here I am procrastinating on assignments and role - play stuff. ;;;;; ugh the hypocrisy.

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

hey kyu ~
well, they lost family. so they're doing as well as can be right now.
but thank you.

prince ~
good luck! i'm in the same boat. > >;; i'm trying to work on everything
but the bio. but i'm getting horribly sidetracked. i need motivation. / falls over.

Big Duck

Just got off work... I'll be working on the profile now, haha.

@ FURY :

I don't know what it is, but... it's sitting there and laughing at me. I want to shoot it. ):

@ KYUKO :

I believe in you too! We can both do this! I'm sure of it. Probably. I'm sure you can do it. I just don't know about me, lol.

EDIT ——

link
        for those who want to just see the crazy in development, lol.

Also, I'm not really certain about the power section... I... I don't really know what to write for it or if the current line of thinking is okay? I'm... yeah, I don't know. ):

Big Duck

I suddenly fell asleep yesterday... lol...

BUT. Tonight, after work, I'll wrap up the profile!

EDIT : Okay, I lied. I don't really know how to fill out the abilities' section. Or I do, but I just want confirmation on the direction and... yeah.

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Okay I am posting this weekend
We will be right after the incident.
And whatever I post, I can totally change
but this way we will at least get the ball rolling.
As for profiles I think it'd be nice if people had something on there for others to look at,
but I'm not too worried about it. You can post your chacter before the profile.
If someone has powers that seem too ridiculous or some other concern, we can just ooc chat about it.
I'm really not worried about it.
So figure out who you want to write with first and get her/him ready XD

Kyu
So okay your character starts with one of the 'original' flame types, and then that gets corrupted. Some people may start with corrupted flames, some people may have their flames change. a corrupted flame is more powerful than the original flame, but there's also a chance that it can cause problems for the wielder. a lot of this is WAAAY open to roleplaying so if it seems vague that's why. Anyway original flames corrupt into sin flames, and we have them matched up as

sun: gluttony
mist: lust
cloud: greed
lightning: envy
rain:sloth
storm: wrath
sky: pride

All this means is try to incorporate some new behaviors into your chracter and some new powers/changes to yoru flame and abilities as they change for your character. YOu can also incorporate those weird.. what are they.. shimmon? I don't even know, flame types. Like Dessert, glacier, etc? But only one type. I see ti more as a role play thing and to have fun with flame types.

So that was probably really unhelpful but there's the skinny and fat of it.

jing
I think what you have is fine, though I only see one thing mentioned (zero point?)

Big Duck

yeah, I only put in one thing because I wasn't too... sure about nullification being an okay ability, haha.

and zero point is just the one loose idea that came from it (to give an example of what it would be like???).

as for the familiar thing... I just hadn't worked out how to do it yet... like... sloth... i'll probably just be lame and use the actual flame ability, but make it more sloth-y. although it was pretty sloth-y in the series. just summon rain that made people move at a snail's pace when caught in it. people and things, haha. im lame, im sorry. ):

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Yeah it's kind of hard sometimes to get the powers to match up I think to the flames. But honestly there are so many different flame abilities, I think if you have it in there somewhere or base the flame off of whatever 'rain' makes you think of, you'll be okay. I'm not too worried about it.

That's cool <3 the point of the rp is to write for fun, not make a new series to make money. Also, not everyone needs to have mind blowing moves. Paolo's flame abilities are already kind of greed based. His familiar eats flames and likes to take monster's flame power. So mine won't be that much different for Paolo once his flame corrupts either. He'll probably just be a little crazier. >_>

Big Duck

Cool, cool! I'll wrap it up soon then. I've jotted down an idea (just to give reference), but I haven't had much time to sit down and actually work through it. Work + Sickness is one helluva combo, haha.

Also, why is it raining today!? It's raining so heavily too. It's so scary to drive in this condition, sob. ):

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Anyone want to start off interacting with Kent or Makoto?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff