Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

It's such an irony, this sunny bright weather...
[Ohayou]

Konban wa.. I hope it is evening...Anyway, you have stumbled upon my onexone search thread. My roleplayers have been taking a really, really long time to respond, and I'm bored...So, I've come to look for more roleplays.

Be warned, I am going to go see My Chemical Romance in Reno on Friday, so I won't be on that day. I've been roleplaying for about four years now, so I know my stuff. I write, too. I've written the best articles for our school Yearbook, thank you. I, as a freshman, have pwned Juniors and Seniors in writing. Just proving my skills.

My ratings? No ratings. The roleplay goes where it goes.

[R.E.Q.U.I.R.E.M.E.N.T.S]

Standards

[.] I demand literacy. I'm sorry, I just cannot roleplay with a n00b. My standards are at least two paragraphs a post, or I will become bored.

[..] Write in third person. It isn't roleplaying if you write in first person, kiddies.

[...] Use punctuation. Come on, guys. We all learned it in first grade -- I don't care where you are in the world. Use commas and all of that good stuff. Don't use run-on sentences. I know that falls more into grammar, but I've seen so much run-on sentences I'm about to rip my hair out.

[....]Use proper grammar and spelling. I HATE it when people can't spell simple words like coming right. They spell it like "comming", and they spell 'right like "write". Dude, use spell check. Seriously. It annoys the hell out of me. >_<

[.....] Don't take a week for one post. Come on, man. That isn't cool. If you only post once a week, the roleplay gets boring. So try and post a few times a day. I understand if you are busy, but at least tell me if you are busy. Roleplaying is a comittment, remember that.

[......]I reserve the right to add more "rules".
List

Bold is the character I want to play.
Order is seme to uke.

Anime

Yu Yu Hakusho: [PM for pairings.]

I know a crapload of anime, so just request. I just can't think right now.

Video Games

Star Ocean 3: AlbelxCliff, AlbelxFayt.

Kingdom Hearts 2: AxelxDemyx, AxelxRoxas

Original

PsychiatristxPatient

RockerxPrep

Arranged Marriage

PhotographerxModel

VampirexSlave (Whoa. Never put this down before. ._.;;; )

Shinigami Partners (<--- Inquire through PM, or on the board.)

Request! I cannot think right now! eek

Not really in the mood for het right now, sorry. I might if you are nice, though. I roleplay over PM's, never over messangers. It doesn't work out for me, sorry. I usually play seke, but stray more towards a seme. I can play both, depending on my mood.
Schedule

Friday, the 16th of March: My Chemical Romance concert. Won't be online until Saturday.
Bump. Honestly, I'm not a jerk. I am just sick of wading through bad roleplays.

=D PM me!
~*Good Luck Bump!*~
Post Samples (Maybe this will work...)

Partner: OdangoChan
Character(s) I am playing: Kei, Minekura.
Type: PsychiatristxPatient

Ever since he was a child, he could never tell when people were romantically interested in him. It was just a bit of innocence that he had retained from being a child. Or maybe it was because he was a bit dense to obvious things. Either one was probable. Hayami and Kei had always teased him, because they could get hints every time someone had even the smallest crush on them.

Unfortunately, he didn't have that "gift".

No, he hadn't corrected his friend. He would have, had the other man not noticed that Shiro did not like it all that much. Kei was very observant, which meant he didn't have to tell the other because he already knew the discomfort it brought. Therefore, it wouldn't have done anything.

Actually, he didn't sleep in his office all that often anymore. He only did it about once or twice a week now, because of a combination of his friend's persuation, and having Shiro as a patient. It really depended on what book he was reading at the time. If he was comfortable in his office (Or fell asleep there), then he didn't go home.

"I think I am going to take a shower. I'll be back in about ten or fifteen minutes." The ebony-haired man announced, stretching out his sore muscles a bit. Yes, a hot shower would do him good...

"Okay, Ta-chan. We'll just make whatever we find. Hopefully it isn't all instant." The smaller man replied, giving his best friend a warm hug. The doctor returned it, of course. It was all natural to them. And with that, Minekura walked off to go take his shower.

"Are you sure? Well, it will give us a good chance to get to know each other. Come on." Kei walked to the kitchen, and began looking through the cabinets. "So, what should I call you? I got the impression that you did not enjoy having -kun added to your name." Kei said, with a smile.

Partner: Keoko_Chan14
Character: Zaryn.
Type of RP: RockerxEmo

(It’s okay. )

It was a natural thing to feel, this nervousness that Dai was feeling. Being suddenly flown into a situation far outside of his comfort zone, and not knowing what to do about it. Even Zaryn would feel nervous if he was thrown into such a situation. Even though many people thought that the rocker was simple, he really wasn’t. He felt pain, sadness, loneliness, anger, and guilt like the next person. He wasn’t perfect in any way.

Zaryn blinked. “You’ve…never had pancakes?” He couldn’t help being shocked at that. Pancakes were something he could live off of, and to meet a little freshman who had never had them…He felt immense pity, and immediately pulled Dai into a hug. “Oh, Dai!” The rocker exclaimed, melodramatically. “I will save you! I will take you out to breakfast tomorrow morning, and you will have pancakes for the very first time!”

Man, being dramatic was fun.

What did he see in Dai, you ask? A very vulnerable, very innocent boy. He seemed completely untouched by the evils of the world around him, and was incredibly awkward as a result. He would never leave him to face the evils of the world alone – it would be such a shame if such a sweet, innocent boy was corrupted.

Abandoning Dai was the absolute furthest thing from his mind. In fact, he barely wanted to graduate because of it. Going off to college would be great and all, but he didn’t want to leave his friend alone. What if the other thought he abandoned him, or something? He didn’t want to hurt Dai… The rocker blinked, noting the fact that Dai looked up at him, and opened then closed his mouth a few times.

He smiled. “You’re welcome. Though seriously, you shouldn’t hide them so often. They are beautiful.”

Zaryn grinned, and took the other’s hand, leading him into the house. His mother was still at work, so he was home alone for a while. He really wanted to move out, but didn’t feel like stressing out about money at the moment, especially with the date of his graduation only a measly three or so months away. The house was very warm, and had a cozy feel to it.

“What do you want to do first, buddy?”

It was his recklessness, and pure disregard for his own life that had allowed him to master the dragon. People who valued their lives wouldn’t have attempted it; but Hiei was different. He had tried his damnedest – practicing without rest, pushing himself to the very limit – to master that dragon. All of his hard work had paid off, and now he was left with the tattoo of the dragon on his arm, binded heavily by its usual wards. Though he had become the master of the technique, sometimes even he had to allow it to get out when it wanted. Only sometimes. Not very often.

Though he would never admit it out loud, the Dark Tournament had been one of the most frightening moments of his entire life. During many fights, he had thought that Kurama’s recklessness would have gotten him killed! When that b*****d had beaten his fox into a coma…

Well, let’s just say he had planned to do much worse then Yusuke.

It seemed as though Kurama was always guilty, Hiei noticed, as he climbed into the taxi. As the other climbed into the strange machine, he did a rare thing – he grabbed his hand.

“Kurama.” His tone was soft, yet loud enough to catch attention.

“Stop feeling guilty. It is just a headache.”

I type a damned lot 'cause I can, and I love it. biggrin .
Mm'kay. I might be interested in a PsychiatristxPatient rp. Slash, of course. If you have a sketchy plotline we can work on that'd be great too. 3nodding
Awesome! I have no plot as of yet, but I could think while I'm at school. I've just done it before, and I have a solid character.
You just tricked me into thinking it was Friday, for some reason...

Bravo!
Hahahaha! Man, I wish it was Friday...Dang Thursdays...
xD Well. I get to play with my chromosomes today, so it's not all bad. They won't be all arranged, though. Sniffle. I wanted to see if I were some super special awesome XY female. Then I could pretend to be diverse!
xd . I gotta go to school for 8 hours. x_x Bleeeeeh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff