Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akai Papillon's Husband

like a warrior

... NO. I DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED UNTIL RIGHT THIS SECOND. D8
.....It looks amazing. I feel deprived. ; u; Is it as gooey as it looks?

Elinoi

Hi there!
8D Yes indeed, how's the character coming along?

Spoopy Specter

I have reserved the Prince of Kyrness.
                This is him: Seerus Aruvek Villaverde

He lost his eye some years ago in battle and very recently lost some use of his left arm. He can lift it to about the elbow, but anything higher than that he is completely immobile. The same with his fingers - he can make tiny gestures or whatever with his left hand, but he can't clench his fist or pick up something heavy with that arm.
KnightsGuardian

oh, awesome! our characters are siblings so we definitely have to plot ^__^
Alita is 23 and they're supposed to be close in age -- is Arusirius younger or older? I imagined her to be older but I don't know what you thought :')
they even look similar! hooray for good genes LOL
oh man, he's been through so much ; A ; as his sister Alita would feel guilty for not being able to have helped him avoid those injuries ;___;

fatal rebellion

OH MY GAWD WHAT
it is like a CLOUD
the consistency is the best part! it's like marshmallow melted over a campfire except you only get the gooey part
i can't believe you haven't tried it! @ A@ go get some asap!

Eternal Hellraiser

Hallo Fatal ^ ^

Mm,, a bit slowly. I haven't been typing out the stuff I've written out about her.
      Been messing about in PS. Deciding if I wanna bother making a post graphic.. or just be lazy and have someone do if for me. Either way need to cut the bg off... at least the top portion. Lol. :>

Spoopy Specter

like a warrior

oh, awesome! our characters are siblings so we definitely have to plot ^__^
Alita is 23 and they're supposed to be close in age -- is Arusirius younger or older? I imagined her to be older but I don't know what you thought :')
they even look similar! hooray for good genes LOL
oh man, he's been through so much ; A ; as his sister Alita would feel guilty for not being able to have helped him avoid those injuries ;___;

I changed his name to Seerus Aruvek Villaverde. o uo;;;;
I hated the first name I had. Sounds like, "Are You Serious" ~ LOL.
Oh shnap, crackle, pop! THEY DO LOOK SIMILAR! Imagine that. ;'D //sniffs pridefully
Uh oh.... D:
I completely forgot that they were close in age.
I put him at 30 for all the war experiences and stuff. Originally I had him at 29.
Crapola~ >_______<;;;

D'awww, poor girl doing all the worrying and stuff. </3
I'm sure he'd feel bad for coming back with injuries like he has and making his sibling worry.
He probably would have walked up to her with a bandage over his eye like, "CHARACTER NAME HERE" and just stand there. .w.;;;
Considering that they're close in age, they could be close siblings, no?
I'm sure he'd be very protective of all of his sisters, especially her.

Btw, I saw you elsewhere today in the Kirkeno (whatever it's called) RP. x'D;
I wanted to apply for the dragon rider, but I've done it before and I'm not really fond of all that stuff required for the application~ o w o;
KnightsGuardian

LMAO rice krispies!
seerus! i got it! if you ever decide to change his name again though, you can always narrow it down by picking spanish-esque naes, since in the ic ten said that kyrness names sound pretty spanish. ^__^
LOL /high fives for siblings yay
oh nooe! might wanna edit that -- i'm sure he can still be young and have all that experience in war, especially if he's high ranked (which he will be, as a prince)
but yeah, question eight in the faq post in the ic had info about ages ; u;
'Late teens to early twenties, generally. The youngest Wolfmere prince is the only exception, as he should be 12 - 14. Realistically speaking, the older Wolfmere brothers are probably the oldest nobles in the roleplay, but the extra characters could be much younger or much older as well.'
IT'S OK YOU CAN ALWAYS FIX IT ; U; hopefully it doesn't matter too much to you
but yes, i usually make my characters older too bc i realized everyone was like 19 o uo;;

you mean the kitai hazure one?
yeah, i noticed the app was longer than i expected it to be ; u; and it was only the reserve! hopefully the profile won't be as long/difficult > w<;; i already told them i was applying anyway so i'll do it once i finish the profile for this roleplay!

Mega Loiterer

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

everyone's introducing their gorgeous chars and i'm missing it messing around with ps????
; AAAAAAAAAAA ;;

Spoopy Specter

like a warrior

The best treats to graze your mouth since childhood~ ;'D
Very true, although I'm not a big fan of spanish names save for only a few of them. c:
I thought it sounded almost french/english~ > 3 >;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whut, I didn't even see that. ; A;
My app got accepted, but I'll just change him to 26 cause I can definitely see him older than his sisters, especially since he'd be protective of his family and the throne.
Right? x'D; Always 16-19, never younger or older unless it's that kind of RP.
Makes me wonder how a knight became a commander at the age of 20. emotion_awesome
I usually make them in their late twenties and early/mid thirties.
o 3 o;; //nods

Yes, that's it! ^ w ^;
It's a unique idea and very well plotted, but it just seems very extensive for just an application.
Who were you planning on going for? c:
trente trois

DON'T EVEN TRIP
you had so many gorgeous fc suggestions earlier, i'm sure you have a perfect one and you're just making it more perf
* A* i literally just cropped mine and called it good lmao

KnightsGuardian

ugh stop it i want food now ; A ; rice krispies and marshmallow spread ahflgkdfgh
ah i see i see! i agree that kyrness doesn't sound particularly spanish, but i think it sounds exotic anyhow 8 u8 /kingdom pride already
/gives the highest high five evar
ah okay! 26 sounds good, in that case alita will just be the little sister that acts like a mom LOl
also i didn't get to reply to the stuff you edited to add on after in the previous post ; u;
i bet alita would have tried to persuade seerus to make kyrness less patriarchal once he took the throne too bad that didn't happen ; AAAAAAA;
"you have so many injuries and i don't D:" but she'd force him to rest - w-
and yes, they're definitely close! i was planning on making seerus alita's achilles' heel LOL. since she's supposed to be spirited and all and would resist everything unless they threatened seerus. ; A;
i'm just hoping it's worth it because the makers are all so excited hehe ^__^
i was planning on applying for the companion tender person! but he'd be like a super masculine man so if people assumed he was a girl before meeting him he'd totally shock them LOL

Mega Loiterer

like a warrior

ugh you are so sweet ; uuu;b tbh it's only because i'm picky that i even knew about all those pics
i'm just like "wellllll that's not the exact shoe i want him/her to have SAVE IT FOR LATER"
and i just had to edit her eyes blue since artists are so fond of giving people weird red eyes - i wasn't doing anything fancy after that.

you're going to play a spirited kyrness princess? what is she like?

i've got a little little devout named hélicie who's bitter about being sent as a hostage, but not for the reasons one would think.

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

trente trois
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

everyone's introducing their gorgeous chars and i'm missing it messing around with ps????
; AAAAAAAAAAA ;;

HOW I FEEL ALWAYS.
Except it's more like "Everyone chose such pretty pictures and I have no idea how to feel about mine now."
trente trois

pft not even, i'm just honest ^__^b
...........LOL WOW AND I THOUGHT I WAS PICKY LOL shoe???
and ah i seeeee > w> whatever you say still sounds pretty fancy to me though LOL
oh yes! spirited was the adjective she was given and i was cool with that, since i tend to play spirited characters usually anyway :')
derrrr so far i really only have that she's the military stablemaster back at kyrness or what's left of kyrness anyway...which is nothing OTL so she basically trained the dragons/horses/whatever else the military used since she wasn't allowed to actually fight
idk, i thought it would be funny if she likened every person she met to an animal like the king is definitely gonna be some sort of bear or something wow the idea sounds so much worse when i type it out LOL
but yeah, she's gonna be pretty fiesty e we
and ooo, tell me more! that sounds like a cliffhanger. also her name's adorable > u<

Akai Papillon

GUUUUUUURL DON'T EVEN
i bet you're only saying that to throw us off but then when you reveal the pic we'll be blinded like
'WOAH THAT'S NOT A PRINCESS THAT'S A QUEEN NO THAT'S NOT A QUEEN IT'S A GODDESS WOWWW"

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

GURL, I WISH THAT WAS TRUE.
MY PICTURE HUNTING SKILLS ARE WOEFULLY ABSENT THESE DAYS.
I just got stabbed with inspiration for a character looking at the picture I ended up on so I figured it was the right one /covers face
FOURTH PRINCE INTERESTING. RYE INTERESTED.

Garbage Lover

Omfg, Rye.
RYE, PLEASE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items