Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of course Photobucket shuts down for maintenance... emotion_donotwant

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

stuff on rocks

Quick question, Hanranumachi is a fictional sword you made for Yasugama, right? It isn't one of the Seven Ninja of the Mist swords, right? Because I don't think there is a sword named that, I don't have it listed.

Fanatical Raider

Risika-chan
stuff on rocks

Quick question, Hanranumachi is a fictional sword you made for Yasugama, right? It isn't one of the Seven Ninja of the Mist swords, right? Because I don't think there is a sword named that, I don't have it listed.

yah yah. super fictional. completely seperate from the seven swordsmen. passing down enchanted items is just his clan's thing. yasugama just happened to get a kick-a** sword.

<< he's super jelly of the actual swordsmen though. maybe i'll have run around proclaiming "i am the eighth swordsman! fear me!"

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

stuff on rocks
Risika-chan
stuff on rocks

yah yah. super fictional. completely seperate from the seven swordsmen. passing down enchanted items is just his clan's thing. yasugama just happened to get a kick-a** sword.

<< he's super jelly of the actual swordsmen though. maybe i'll have run around proclaiming "i am the eighth swordsman! fear me!"

Hahaha, okay. c:
Just checking since he's from Kiri
Risika-chan
User Image
xxKotaroxxxxIshikawaxxxx• •xxThirty || None || Kumogakure || Shiranui Clan || Raikage
xxxxxxxxxxxxbox_of_SHiiNIES

Kotaro can easily be described as this: intense. His overly passionate way of expressing himself often leaves many with one of the two impressions: he's a fearless man that lives life to the fullest or he's absolutely bat-s**t insane. Usually, it's the latter, but both are true. Don't be surprised if you hear stories of him doing something insane like fight the Eight Tailed Ox with an anchor or how he tamed a small army of bears because he was bored. It's practically hard to believe that he's the Raikage. Though he constantly gives his people headaches, he has his people's adoration and they have his. Kotaro eagerly (too eagerly) lends his aid to the Shiranui Clan out of immense respect towards the late Hokage and sees preventing Konohagakure from falling apart as honoring their memory.

pejkrhjoiryktlh Making characters is hard Dx

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

box_of_SHiiNIES
Risika-chan
User Image
xxKotaroxxxxIshikawaxxxx• •xxThirty || None || Kumogakure || Shiranui Clan || Raikage
xxxxxxxxxxxxbox_of_SHiiNIES

Kotaro can easily be described as this: intense. His overly passionate way of expressing himself often leaves many with one of the two impressions: he's a fearless man that lives life to the fullest or he's absolutely bat-s**t insane. Usually, it's the latter, but both are true. Don't be surprised if you hear stories of him doing something insane like fight the Eight Tailed Ox with an anchor or how he tamed a small army of bears because he was bored. It's practically hard to believe that he's the Raikage. Though he constantly gives his people headaches, he has his people's adoration and they have his. Kotaro eagerly (too eagerly) lends his aid to the Shiranui Clan out of immense respect towards the late Hokage and sees preventing Konohagakure from falling apart as honoring their memory.

pejkrhjoiryktlh Making characters is hard Dx

Accepted! Get started on the profile! c:
Omfg I really like making characters, it gets difficult when working on their history though. e_e

Angelic Streaker

Risika-chan
User Image
xxHirokixxxxNakamuraxxxx• •xxTwenty-One || Ranton [Storm Release] || Kumogakure || Shiranui Alliance || Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxDoubleSixtyNine

Being born into the family that possessed the Storm Release meant that a lot was expected of Hiroki. His family was renowned for producing powerful ninja that would give their lives for their village if need be. Honor came with the family name, and it was his responsibility to carry on their legacy. If his sister had not fallen ill perhaps the clans future would not rest entirely on his shoulders, but, since she had, all attention was on as the family successor. He was able to use his kekkai genkai while he was a genin and was even able to develop it further while he was a jounin. Hiroki fights to protect everything that is important to him and would give his life for that purpose without a second thought.

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

DoubleSixtyNine
Risika-chan

Accepted! Get ta work on your profile!

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

OH HAY ITS HIROKI!!

Guess my concerns about there being hot boys have been completely eradicated now that we have an abundance of them.

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Kyra La Kyra
OH HAY ITS HIROKI!!

Guess my concerns about there being hot boys have been completely eradicated now that we have an abundance of them.

LOL, WE'LL GET MORE TOO I BET
I literally just noticed that there are NO Konoha characters. This is a first for me.

Angelic Streaker

Obvs cause Konoha is too mainstream for us!

@Kyra: YESSS I FINALLY GOT STORM RELEASE!
SO IT WAS TIME TO BRING HIM BACK.
DoubleSixtyNine

lelelelelelel

I might make one of the Konoha people later. Depends on how many more characters show up.

Also, Kumo people, wanna plan? I'm writing up at the moment (assuming I don't fall asleep within the next hour).

WolfXeno's Wife

Garbage Bear

gasps for air, rising up from the bottom of the sea of profiling

hello all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces