Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joou no Oh
James Stukov
Joou no Oh
Youko Kenshi
Joou no Oh
Youko Kenshi

I dunno...forty supreme pies with stuffed crust or something, nothing major!

Eh, stuffed crust what now? o no?

Stuffed Crust Supreme Pizza...forty of 'em >.>
It was James' order

*twitch*
ALLLLLVIIIIIIIIIINNNNN
JAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMESSS! classified_fu

I regret nothing whoop whoop whoop whoop

You get back here and help me eat all these pizzaaaaas! scream

Also Ash may take Cyrus' request and Ryan's proposal to heart and hold back, that or go overboard since she knows nothing about this guy other than general info about him and that he's in the same guild she is. She has a problem with... balance. >>;

Go over overboard. Force the Mammothmon out. *Leaps and pounces on the pizzas* :3

Bashful Member

James Stukov
Joou no Oh
James Stukov
Joou no Oh
Youko Kenshi

It was James' order

*twitch*
ALLLLLVIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Also Ash may take Cyrus' request and Ryan's proposal to heart and hold back, that or go overboard since she knows nothing about this guy other than general info about him and that he's in the same guild she is. She has a problem with... balance. >>;

Go over overboard. Force the Mammothmon out. *Leaps and pounces on the pizzas* :3
Will do! also I'm sorry I haven't got a post up yet...the weekend was alright but a total braindrain and I've been having trouble writing anything. I'll try my best to have one up before tomorrow though. OTL
Joou no Oh
James Stukov
Joou no Oh
James Stukov
Joou no Oh
Youko Kenshi

It was James' order

*twitch*
ALLLLLVIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Will do! also I'm sorry I haven't got a post up yet...the weekend was alright but a total braindrain and I've been having trouble writing anything. I'll try my best to have one up before tomorrow though. OTL

Beware the chaos of Rook and Bishop to come. Even more so if Cyrus reaches the capability of Knight and King aka Rex.

Bashful Member

James Stukov
Joou no Oh
James Stukov
Joou no Oh
James Stukov

Beware the chaos of Rook and Bishop to come. Even more so if Cyrus reaches the capability of Knight and King aka Rex.
Oh no. D: I can already see it now! kitchen fires because SCIENCE! and Ryouki's shampoo being replaced with that one formula and NOW IT'S LONG AND WAVY HE NEVER WANTED TO BE FABIO!
Who's Rex?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces