Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican

True enough. Then there are those daggers...If their still around somewhere.

rolleyes yeah, that daggering siblings thing is getting old... though I can't see Elijah using a spell like that if not for a matter of actual life or death: Klaus might be under control, but he's never going to forgive him. Then things get even worse... unless Klaus doesn't realise that's Elijah who's controlling him... hmmm... confused

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Robotic Dominican

True enough. Then there are those daggers...If their still around somewhere.

rolleyes yeah, that daggering siblings thing is getting old... though I can't see Elijah using a spell like that if not for a matter of actual life or death: Klaus might be under control, but he's never going to forgive him. Then things get even worse... unless Klaus doesn't realise that's Elijah who's controlling him... hmmm... confused

I have made my entrance!
>.<

Eloquent Prophet

XXXXXXXXXX Hello Everyone!

Robotic Dominican

I loved the entrance.

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ginevera Molly Weasley

Yay <3

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ginevera Molly Weasley

I loved the entrance.
Totally agree mrgreen now... let's have some fun!

'Morning everyone!

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Ginevera Molly Weasley

I loved the entrance.
Totally agree mrgreen now... let's have some fun!

'Morning everyone!

Morning ^^
Is he performing the spell right now, because in order to keep up with how TO and TVD does their spells, I'd need Klaus in the room if were to do it now.

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican

Is he performing the spell right now, because in order to keep up with how TO and TVD does their spells, I'd need Klaus in the room if were to do it now.

Oh, I don't know... someone pointed out that Davina should have died for bringing Mikael back as Bonnie did for Jeremy, though probably that had something to do with the mess they were dealing with on the other side. Still... seems that magic rules can be bent at need. Anyway, feel free to move Klaus the way you need... though I guess we'd need the rings too. Who is going to go and retrieve them? Volunteers? mrgreen

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Robotic Dominican

Oh, I don't know... someone pointed out that Davina should have died for bringing Mikael back as Bonnie did for Jeremy, though probably that had something to do with the mess they were dealing with on the other side. Still... seems that magic rules can be bent at need. Anyway, feel free to move Klaus the way you need... though I guess we'd need the rings too. Who is going to go and retrieve them? Volunteers? mrgreen

Yea...I think I'll wait till we get the rings first XD

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican

Oh, come on! Really? No one who wants to volunteer for a fun meeting with a pack of angry werewolves on a killing spree? U_u

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ajessla
Robotic Dominican

Oh, come on! Really? No one who wants to volunteer for a fun meeting with a pack of angry werewolves on a killing spree? U_u

Define meeting? XD
This morning I realized that since Lucas is the first Witch/Vampire Hybrid - He's also the Original Hybrid like Klaus is the Original Hybrid.
What fun :3
If we are to have this meeting, then I suppose I can come along. Its been a while since he's killed anything.

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Robotic Dominican
Ginevera Molly Weasley

Oh. It's "trivia time"? Ok... hmmm... I'm the only main in that RP who is not an hybrid. Ginny, your turn. wink

There's only one little problem with the "meeting" plan: couldn't we just kill the wolvies ages ago? No wolvies, no one uses the rings, no need for a witch. What if they have something that makes it a little harder to get to them? Maybe a protection spell of some kind, which brings us back to the reason we needed a witch so badly.

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
humor time!

Wow, I had the weirdest dream ever tonight... I think it'd make a good RP xp

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight
Robotic Dominican
Ginevera Molly Weasley

User Image

Joyous Jubilee's Husband

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LET THE WARS BEEEEGIIIIIIIIN!!!!

User Image

Ajessla

Robotic Dominican

Ginevera Molly Weasley

Intellectual Capitalist

10,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shadow Delight
LET THE WARS BEEEEGIIIIIIIIN!!!!

User Image

User Image

hmmm... shouldn't we explain the rules... maybe; just maybe? rolleyes So... our first idea was trying to insult each other without typing anything and gifs with quotes are perfect for that, but apparently we both have a sense of humor, so it never really worked out and over time it became more a "make the wittiest joke" game. What you have to do here is basically trying to reply to the previous gif.

Robotic Dominican
Ginevera Molly Weasley

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas