Welcome to Gaia! ::

WhisperingWilds's Husband

Predatorial Demigod

9,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Lacuta and I have though a bunch on this whole restarting thing and we thing it may be a good idea. If we Pm each of the players and tell them that we are debating a restart, we can give them a week to respond before we give it an overhaul.

So, I agree this may be our only option as I believe we may have lost a few people on the way.

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!
                                        Have we decided what we are going to do yet?
                                        I have kind of a hectic schedule coming up
                                        With Black Friday and working in retail -whimpers-
                                        User Image

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Kulvain
Lacuta and I have though a bunch on this whole restarting thing and we thing it may be a good idea. If we Pm each of the players and tell them that we are debating a restart, we can give them a week to respond before we give it an overhaul.

So, I agree this may be our only option as I believe we may have lost a few people on the way.
Whelp, I will get started on the PMs. Restart date will be Dec 5th. I feel that will give everyone time to replay. I will only be PMing the ones who haven't been active lately. So you guys get no PM. lol. xD

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Okay, so I lied, everyone got the PM. lol. Just so I made sure I didn't leave anyone out.

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Maelyn
Kulvain

Whelp, I will get started on the PMs. Restart date will be Dec 5th. I feel that will give everyone time to replay. I will only be PMing the ones who haven't been active lately. So you guys get no PM. lol. xD

I was thinking... I know a lot of us work retail and customer service jobs, would it be smarter and give a better fighting chance to this rep if we start after Christmas so everyone's not trying to post during stupid work shifts?

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Lacuta
Maelyn
Kulvain

That is a great idea. So it's changed.. The room won't reopen until the 26th of Dec.

I was thinking... I know a lot of us work retail and customer service jobs, would it be smarter and give a better fighting chance to this rep if we start after Christmas so everyone's not trying to post during stupid work shifts?

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Maelyn
That is a great idea. So it's changed.. The room won't reopen until the 26th of Dec.

Hello all!!

We missed the 26th I think because everyone's still in Holiday mode, but I hope to see you all in the new year!!

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lacuta
Maelyn

Hello all!!

We missed the 26th I think because everyone's still in Holiday mode, but I hope to see you all in the new year!!

Got that right~

I have a feeling this won't be re-booted until AFTER new years... sweatdrop
I'm still in though! Might change charries, never know, been feeling boyish lately XD
Though Nyx will always be my baby in this RP! (although I haven't really stuck to her personality much XD)

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

Got that right~

I'm still in though! Might change charries, never know, been feeling boyish lately XD
Though Nyx will always be my baby in this RP! (although I haven't really stuck to her personality much XD)

I have to edit some new stuff in for Lydia too, I might request Fredrick not be her boyfriend -yet- and see if we can do some awkward flirting lol

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lacuta
silver-vixen-babydoll

Got that right~

I have to edit some new stuff in for Lydia too, I might request Fredrick not be her boyfriend -yet- and see if we can do some awkward flirting lol

Awkward flirting ftw~
It's so fun to watch and gush at too~
Most likely everyone will end up re-making the characters and we'll get new people since Prime has been AFK for months

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

Awkward flirting ftw~
It's so fun to watch and gush at too~
Most likely everyone will end up re-making the characters and we'll get new people since Prime has been AFK for months

I might change her look too then... *wanders off to find a suitable Lydia look*

Fashionable Lunatic

ninja Dyson is way too much fun to play as is.

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Jamais Changeant

Yes. He really is! heart

Sparkly Detective

Jamais Changeant

User Image

Agreed!!
                                        I'm probably gonna keep Lucy just the way she is too
                                        User Image

Lavish Ladykiller

Going to keep Hito like she is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out