Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

Dragon Miazaki
Yin's partner never sent a profile. I'm gonna be posting in a little.

I know, he probably thinks the roleplay died too. If it hasn't and we can get this thing going then i'll message him and get him back in on this^^

Also sorry about not interacting with anyone with Yin. I didn't want to be that villain who forces himself on everybody and give people space^^
Siyamak Niashi

YOU SAY THAT AS IF THE ROLEPLAY SLOWED OR SOMETHING. I've been editing audio files for characters and i've also been editing other audio files in case anyone else wanted a good voice for their characters lol

If you can message him that'd be cool.

Dedicated Gaian

Dragon Miazaki
Siyamak Niashi

YOU SAY THAT AS IF THE ROLEPLAY SLOWED OR SOMETHING. I've been editing audio files for characters and i've also been editing other audio files in case anyone else wanted a good voice for their characters lol

This sounds awesome! I would love to hear these and possibly find a voice that isn't sephiroths lol.

Also I can't say for certain, but be ready just in case. I am inviting some old rp buddies to this rp that have been around since Yin was a good guy lol.
Siyamak Niashi
Dragon Miazaki
Siyamak Niashi

This sounds awesome! I would love to hear these and possibly find a voice that isn't sephiroths lol.

Also I can't say for certain, but be ready just in case. I am inviting some old rp buddies to this rp that have been around since Yin was a good guy lol.

Most of them are from Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, a while back they used to have youtube videos of all the characters' voice samples, but they took them all off for some reason. So i'm making my own videos for them (im just not going to point out which character they are XDDD)

AND I DONT MIND MORE PPL YAY PPL!!!

Dedicated Gaian

Dragon Miazaki
Siyamak Niashi
Dragon Miazaki
Siyamak Niashi

Most of them are from Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, a while back they used to have youtube videos of all the characters' voice samples, but they took them all off for some reason. So i'm making my own videos for them (im just not going to point out which character they are XDDD)

AND I DONT MIND MORE PPL YAY PPL!!!

Lol sent out invites to 6 people, looking for more still.

I would like to hear the voices when you get done with them. Just hoping to get this rp moving soon, perhaps if we can find a way to bump the thread we can get more people as well.
Siyamak Niashi

I'll upload them as soon as I finish editing them all. I can upload the one I plan on using for Mikata (My RPC) if you'd like to hear it haha

Dedicated Gaian

Dragon Miazaki
Siyamak Niashi

Mikata Hakai

This is amazing! I want one now lol.
Siyamak Niashi

I'm going to try to get as many male voices on my youtube before i send the link so you can have a wide range to choose from, though not many would fit Yin's personality.

And its so cool because one voice mentions the name 'Sasuke' like three times. another voice says something like meThis is how I do my Sarutobi Dance." so it mentions the name Sarutobi.
Yay activity ^_^.
I got worried when things seemed to go silent for almost a week lol.

Anyways, I still kinda can't post anything though... I'm kinda waiting on Yun Lung (Hakaizen) as my character is in the middle of the woods investigating an explosion. I'll wait a bit longer but if nothing happens I'm going to say my character finds a bunch of charred wood and heads back into the village.
I'll also need to find some rather young sounding voices for those who wish to have a voice and cannot find their own.

Evening. I'm interested in joining. Working on re-working an old profile of mine.

Still moving strong with Yin I see Siyamak. Cool character concept. We'll get things moving in no time
Solice the Slayer

Glad to have ya, i mean.. i'm hoping we'll have you xDDD
Siyamak Niashi

The Playlist

This link will send you to the playlist full of all the videos i've made of voice clips that I have so far. Please choose wisely if you wish to pick one, and I'll be starting on some females tomorrow. Its just no females have joined yet so i decided to make male voices first since that seemed to be the priority right now. Lol and later I'll probably go in search of more voice clips!!

Dedicated Gaian

Solice the Slayer

Evening. I'm interested in joining. Working on re-working an old profile of mine.

Still moving strong with Yin I see Siyamak. Cool character concept. We'll get things moving in no time

Wow it has been a while, glad to see a old friend trying to join as well^^ Looks like this roleplay is starting to really take off now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff