Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Business since 1979

Underoath vs. Mewithoutyou 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 >

User ImageHello everyone^^. You may have seen my other thread around because I have been desperatly searching for a roleplay that lasts. So far I have been given many good offers that fall through later on. What I want is a roleplayer that is committed, although I do understand that real life does come into play.

Oh and how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. As you can most likely tell by my screen name, my name is Brianna. My nickname and name most people call me is Bree. You may spell it Bri, but I prefer Bree.

When I roleplay, I prefer literacy, meaning more then just one sentence. In fact more then three. However, i do understand writers block, it does happen to me some times. If you give me three paragraphs I will either give you the same amount or more, however if you give me one then I will give you one. =]

Also just a note: I suck at making plots. I can make some of them, like the beginning of it, but I just suck at making well developed plots. However, I am more then happy to work on a plot with you. Also please note that the suggestions below of roleplays are merly that, suggestions. Feel free to ask me if I roleplay anything because you never know. I am also always adding to my list so check back.

.Intro. .Rules. .Roleplays. .Contact info.
User ImageBelow are some rules that I have for my roleplays, I ask that you read these before pming me (which i hope many of you do.):

exclaim Please, Try to be literate. More paragraphs from you will mean more paragraphs from me, =].
exclaim Grammer and Spelling is nice, but don't worry about it. Sometimes I can't speak for the life of me.
exclaim Romance is always a must!! We can add some twists if you want, it'll make it fun =]
exclaim I will not start roleplays, I just can't start them. Well, I can but today I am simply not in the mood.
exclaim I reserve the right to change these rules anytime i wish. I also reserve the right to end the roleplay if I want to.
exclaim I honestly do not like plots exactly, a few twists are fine but plots tend to limit, and that annoys me.
exclaim While it doesn't need a plot, it needs a damn setting. I need at least a begining, where it is, when it is, things like that. Don't tell me whats going to happen but tell me where its going to happen and the begining, however we can do that together, there's no reason to do all the work yourself or myself =]
exclaim If your going away for a bit, please tell me. I hate being left hanging, It's a very bad experiance.
exclaim We can either roleplay in PM or AIM... I'd rather PM simply because it is easier to keep track of and this will be a LONG TERM roleplay.
exclaim If you get bored, please tell me, chances are I'm getting bored myself.
exclaim I will ONLY play submissive, I love slave/master roleplays but I am the slave, I am sick of being the master, UNLESS you ask very nicely and give meh a cookie =]. That is just how I am, though to be warned, My characters will have backbone.
exclaim No one liners. I understand the rare ones with writers block but if you abuse this than sorry but don't PM me.
exclaim Put "Wolf in Sheeps Clothing" in the subject line. If you do not I will not reply back.
exclaim ONLY het/yuri no Yaoi.. NO yaoi. just gotta repeat.
exclaim I don't have many more rules... So just PM me with an idea.

User ImageWhat I will do:
heart =Marry me
xd =Okays!
smile = Not really in the mood... but I'll think about it
xp =Sure.. never done it but am willing
confused =Convince me, like really convince me
stare =uh.. not right now

bold= Meh
Slave/Master(mistress) smile (I'm actually willing to be the mistress now..)
Teacher/Student confused
Arranged Marriage xp I have a plot!! -gasples-
Pyrate smile
Kidnapper/Kidnapped xp
Fantasy heart
Medival heart
Princess/Princess xp
Princess/Servant xd
Princess/Prince xd
Vampire/Human(either) xd heart
Vampire/Slave heart heart
Love/Hate relationship. heart
Harry Potter stare
I was thinking of doing a teenage outcast type thing.. I have an idea just tell me if you're interested in this xp heart

The only two anime I will think of doing:
Chobits (chii/hideki) or (premadexpremade) xp heart heart
Fruits Basket (Toharu/ Yuki) or (Toharu/Kyo) or (premade x premade) heart heart xp

ALSO:
Feel free to give me new ideas.
i'm open to many different types

User Imageaim: ohh xx rainbows

Or PM me.
I have Yahoo
I don't use it though.
it's
xxlietomixx@yahoo.com

.Intro. .Rules. .Roleplays. .Contact Info.
Will you do a Halo RP?
I was so BLIND that I couldn't see....
Bump =]
.... That you made everyday so SWEET
I was so BLIND that I couldn't see....
Bump domokun
.... That you made everyday so SWEET

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash