Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Conversationalist

blueladyy
Layogenic
You should have seen her when her sister passed away. There was a reason even her super nice parents had to send her away xux

may i request some kind of flashback? 3nodding (not now, since you guys from haedus dorm sure are lively hahaha..but maybe, later? biggrin )

Finch actually is living in Rigel dorm, with a few others and my other character, the resident Ghost of the academy. But if I can fit in a flashback somewhere in the RP (presumably once she gets close enough to someone to tell them about it), I will!

Hilarious Dabbler

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
Layogenic

Finch actually is living in Rigel dorm, with a few others and my other character, the resident Ghost of the academy. But if I can fit in a flashback somewhere in the RP (presumably once she gets close enough to someone to tell them about it), I will!
ooh, right right hahahaha! sure she will, she's quite friendly and approachable, just don't let her think too much xd

Invisible Streaker

Layogenic

Do you want Sumomo to be able to see Leola a little bit? biggrin I think I may just have her notice a sudden cold chill since she's there with her xD Taske would probably be able to sense her since ya know how stereotypical animals are in paranormal situations xD

Kindly Conversationalist

Sumomo_Angel of Fire
Layogenic

Do you want Sumomo to be able to see Leola a little bit? biggrin I think I may just have her notice a sudden cold chill since she's there with her xD Taske would probably be able to sense her since ya know how stereotypical animals are in paranormal situations xD
Oh, no it's fine! Leola is completely visible, if a little bit transparent. It's just the people ignore her because she never says anything because people without paranormal sensitivity cannot hear her.

Invisible Streaker

Layogenic
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
Layogenic

Oh, no it's fine! Leola is completely visible, if a little bit transparent. It's just the people ignore her because she never says anything because people without paranormal sensitivity cannot hear her.

Alrighty~ I'm at work atm so I'll post as soon as my shift is done later tonight o.o Sumomo's deaf so as long as she speaks with her lips she will be able to read them lol

Widow

Mega Fatcat

ive had a looooong day =A= ill try to get to my posts soon though!!

Kindly Conversationalist

ponipop
Are you okay?

Invisible Streaker

Three more hours of this torture X_X

Widow

Mega Fatcat

Layogenic
ponipop
Are you okay?

im fine =n= my car just kind of... fell apart so i was out all day and stressing about it so now im tiiiired ahaha;;;;

Kindly Conversationalist

ponipop
Layogenic
ponipop
Are you okay?

im fine =n= my car just kind of... fell apart so i was out all day and stressing about it so now im tiiiired ahaha;;;;

Oh no!!
-patpat-
I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're exhausted after all that stress. I hope you have time to unwind. u-u;;

ponipop's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

Just got back from my night classes! I'll go see if there's anything I need to reply to. =w=

Invisible Streaker

ponipop
Layogenic
ponipop
Are you okay?

That sounds difficult o.o I'm glad I don't have a car. I can't drive. If you ever see me behind a motor vehicle run for your life. I can't control my ankles well -_-;; So...when I happened to get my learner's permit my mother thought it would be a fun idea for me to drive her home from work. She has found her worst fear now and she actually had to get therapy for that ride x_x;; went 15mph on the highway and 90 in a school zone o.o I couldn't control it though but in the end I learned where the breaks were! biggrin

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I think I might make another character on Wednesday. I would make one tomorrow, but I don't get until late plus I want to wait until I get my new drawing tablet emotion_c8 .

Kindly Conversationalist

I feel too depressed to post, I think. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas