Welcome to Gaia! ::

We make tumblr for character gossips, yes?

Uh, no. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
ABSOLUTELY! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Omnipresent Cultist

[.X.]Kimmeh[.X.]

Nothing wrong with long posts~!
          //loves long posts, actually.
          They look fabulous o uob
          All three have been accepted and you may begin to work on their profiles, which will be due twenty-four hours after I open the thread c:

Timid Kitten

15,500 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Miss Anthropy--x

YAY! I'll start working on them now.
        Cause I have nothing better to do.
        And as you are working on the IC thread,
        just a note Jakob H-N (such a confusing last name)
        is still a beater on the Gryffindor team. I don't know
        if it was blind side or not. Just a note so his spot doesn't get taken.
        And Hippy not here to say anything.

Omnipresent Cultist

[.X.]Kimmeh[.X.]

Cool beans o uob
          Oh, I know~! I'm just trying to get everything posted first lol. I'll edit it when I've gotten everything else up <3
          Thank you, though! :'D

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
im taking my time on profiles but while I'm doing that, does anyone wanna plot?
I play saorise, amaury, monica, and jonah. I'll write a few sentences about way to get things going

saorise is a sixth year ravenclaw. she's known to hold grudges and isn't very self-aware. she's a lesbian, but she's not out. it's almost like she's got one foot in the closet and one foot out.

amaury is a seventh year gryffndor. he struggles a lot in school because of his dyslexia but he always tries his hardest. being muggleborn, he's very passionate about muggle music and plays the guitar. he's compassionate and has a heart that's too big for the rest of him.

monica is a seventh year who hasn't been sorted yet. she was born in South Africa, into a pure blood family. her father is a retired curse-breaker, but is now paralyzed from the waist down because of a work-related incident at gringotts. her favorite past time is an odd one that involves her robbing muggle banks. other than being an adrenaline junkie, she's ambitious, generous, charming, and a bit impulsive.

Jonah is a sixth year from Scotland who has yet to be sorted. he comes from an incredibly large family and has always struggled to stand out from his siblings. he's animagus who takes the form of a beaver. even after two years of hard work and a couple near death experiences, he refused to give up on his animagi training. overall, hes a likeable guy with a fresh sense of witty humor.

Omnipresent Cultist

fawntine

i'd love to plot with you~!
          but, um, could you please not plot for monica or jonah with anyone until their profiles are accepted? > ne

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Miss Anthropy--x
        fawntine

i'd love to plot with you~!
          but, um, could you please not plot for monica or jonah with anyone until their profiles are accepted? > ne

yeah no problem!
sorry im on mobile so coding is ugly

Omnipresent Cultist

fawntine

thank you <3
          and don't worry about the coding lol.

now, for plotting, since i don't think we have o:
          caleb & saorise; different years/houses, buuuut they're both in hexcast and on the dueling team, so i'm sure they've met each other~. caleb will probably flirt with her, until she comes completely out about being a lesbian xD in the meantime, he'll happily dismiss any rumors about her sexuality and continue to harass her lol.

rhiannon & saorise; different years/houses, but dueling + iwhs in common. it's kinda hard to not at least know of rhiannon, either way, based on her personality/actions lol. i don't know that rhi would particularly care for her, but she might be able to tolerate her. or just harass/scare her whenever rhiannon got bored

caleb & amaury; different houses but classes in common + cantis, so they'll definitely see each other o uob caleb won't really mind him, but i'm sure amaury would have heard him say something not nice (but not exactly mean . . . intentionally) about muggleborns, so that could be a cause for tension between them?

rhiannon & amaury; different houses but classes in common, so they'll see each other frequently enough. she'll probably be disgusted by him (he's too nice and adorable~ ), and he probably won't care for her, either xD she is involved with p.e. after all > ne

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
        Miss Anthropy--x"

Ill most likely have the profiles done sometime this week

caleb & saorise; I can see them dueling a lot in dueling club for some reason. ooh if he flirts with her so much, what do you think of him becoming her beard at some point? if people start to talk about saorise's sexuality, she might reluctantly start "dating" caleb. she could only stand him for so long though.

rhiannon & saorise; I don't see saorise being too fond of rhi. she'd defiantly get fed up with the scaring too.

caleb & amaury; maur wouldn't take any mud blood comments lightly but he's also not the type to start anything. so yeah, lots of tension.

rhiannon & amaury; I don't see them interacting much either, unless they got paired up I potions or some other class. that would be... interesting, haha.

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

fawntine

monica looks good to me, but could you elaborate a bit more on the bank-robbing habit? if she's been doing it since her father's accident, even with the memory-erasing, it's pretty unlikely that she wouldn't have slipped up at least a couple times and been caught or nearly caught. if she started recently, then that's a bit more understandable -- if you wanted to have her have started recently, then just make that a bit more clear c: If you wanted her to have started earlier, like when the accident happened, then maybe she's actually been caught and bailed out, creating a lot of tension between her and her parents or something? I 'unno. You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? xD
          As soon as you tweak that you're golden~.

caleb & saorise; as long as she doesn't do anything that might mess up his face, he'll gladly duel with her regularly xD that could happen o: lolololol she wouldn't need to worry about that, caleb doesn't generally date anyone for very long; most of the people he's with, it's just a one night type thing. he could easily be the one to break it off, no hard feelings xD WAIIIITTTT . . . would she tell him that it'd be a cover? because if she did, that could make things sooooooooo much more interesting O: like, he'd probably help her out and whatnot as opposed to just harassing her lol -- and then not feel guilty at all when she heard that he slept with someone else while they're "dating". i'm also thinking he might develop a crush on emilia, at some point, so if they're good about putting up a front, that could create some drama there, too o uo

rhiannon & saorise; works for rhi ;D

caleb & amaury; lol yeah, caleb kinda just says things and usually doesn't think first -- if he says something offensive, he usually doesn't mean for it to come across that way >///< tension's good, though o uob

rhiannon & amaury; WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN >D at some point~

Omnipresent Cultist

orz
        guys, i need help picking out a name for a character ; n;
        i'm using skye sweetnam (aka sever from sumo cyco) as the fc, but i just can't settle on a name D: she's going to be the queen bee type, but still kind of a badass . . . so, like regina george but with a bit of janice ian in her, y'know? xD (some references for the fc: x x x)
        i started off with priscilla, but i don't think she quite looks like a priscilla . . . but then again, she kinda does > ne i have it has davina, now, but i'm iffy on that, too. the other names i have picked out are: katrina, simone, callista, candace, and cassandra.
        help? ; n;

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
        Miss Anthropy--x"

ah, I gotcha. no problem.
          I'll elaborate on that when I get the chance. I like your idea about it creating tension between her and her family. I think she would have started out in her fourth year and got such a rush the first time that she got cocky her second time. this caused her to get caught and her parents had to bail her out. more mature and magically skilled, she started up again in her sixth year. now in her seventh year, her parents are suspicious and hot on her trail.
          something like that!

caleb & saorise; saorise plays by the rules... most of the time, haha. hmm, I think she'd them him then, about her situation. but me at first. "hey sooo do you wanna be my boyfriend? but... not my real boyfriend. just like pretend. make-believe." *uncomfortable silence* "I'm gay." ooo gurl amaury is gonna hae a problem with caleb and em, cause he has a huge dorky crush on her.

caleb & amaury; there will be a lot more tension when/if caleb makes a move on em. maur doesn't normally get angry but when he does... eventually he'll just shrug if off though and figure if me is happy then he should lay off.

rhiannon & amaury; yessss

sidenote: your new boy is a qt

edit: i finished editing monica's profile, which is still linked in my previous post in this thread.
          i like priscilla actually! hmm.. what about portia?
          i realllyyly like slyvia for her. (mostly bc slyvia plath < 3 )

Omnipresent Cultist

fawntine

awesome possum, thank you~!
          that sounds like it'll be fun ;D and if you feel like she needs more drama later on, you could have the fuzz her parents send her a howler or something about it. //had a better idea, but doesn't remember it.
          just let me know when you're done updating it <3

caleb & saorise; most of the time should be fine xD lololol caleb's reaction would be something to the effect of, "i knew you couldn't resi-- wait, what? a cover . . . for you? me? . . . *brief pause* so, like, we'd kiss and stuff in public but we kiss whoever we want in private? sounds good to me :D"

caleb & maur; YUUSSSSSSSSSS THIS WILL BE AWESOME. it's decided, then. caleb will eventually develop a crush on emilia and he and maur shall feud like the dickens >D i pray that emilia ends up with amaury, though, because they'd just be so adorbs ; u;

rhiannon & amaury; we'll figure it out later ;D like, if one of us is working on a post but feels like there needs to be more to it, we could PM the other and have the conversation worked out so it could happen all between one post for each character. whatcha think? c:

sidenote: yes, yes he is o uo he's going to be so fab, too, like i can't even handle it orz (when i say "fab," in this instance, i mean, "totally evil" )

also: wunderbar! i'll look over it in a moment~.
          hrmmm i'm not so much on sylvia :/ or portia either, really. you think priscilla's okay, though? my main problem with that one was figuring out nicknames -- mainly trying to figure out if she'll tolerate being called priss or prissy or if she'll hex the hell out of you for calling her that, y'know? > ne i like davina for her since nicknames seem a bit easier (probably just vina) but it's still not too common of a name and not too feminine or too strong. ...and then there's callista, which is just awesome, and katrina and UGH > n< i dunno. i'm tempted to just do the roll-dice action in my test thread lol.

edit: also, i'm liking winona for her, too orz

Tipsy Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
        Miss Anthropy--x

i like that idea! it would def start a whole bunch of gossip among students

caleb & saorise; saorise might start to regret her decision then, lol. she'd probs be reluctant to kiss him too, and she'd have to rinse out her mouth after each time they did.

caleb & maur; LET THE DRAMA ENSUE ik they're so cute together it kills me

rhiannon & amaury; yeah, that sounds awesome!!

I LOVE WINONA.
          winnie or nona as nicknames??

Timid Kitten

15,500 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Miss Anthropy--x

Em going to be in the middle of a feud.
        Em's logic, "He's just got a hard exterior Slytherin shell. It takes the right
        love and care to make him soft." God she thinks she can change all men.
        Its just going to end badly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces