;/ S'all about BACON. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cheese. :D 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
CHOCOLATE MEEEEELK. 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
No thanks ... *twitch* 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

User Image

User Image
    A Torn Page was Found on the Ground, Someone
    The Digital World. A peaceful place by any means, with species coexisting, a circle of life and people to uphold law ... at first glance.

Looking deeper, the Digital World is a constant battle for survival, a dog eat dog world where outside of civilization might makes right. The absence of the Royal Knights has thrown the world into an imbalance, and the Angel-types have started ruling with an iron fist, a dictator ship born of ideas of superiority, unanimously decided amongst them.

Other digimon are in peril, executions are swift and unjust, and the Digital World cries out for heroes, chosen with the skills to save the world. Disguised as a popular children's game, Digimon: Digital Emergency, the Digital World scouts for people with the capabilities to save it, planning on taking them on the adventures of a lifetime..

Tell me, are you ready to decipher the code?

Digital Monsters -- a new game that has been released for the new hand-held generation of gaming. You start off as a warrior that has trained many years to finally be accepted as a Digimon Tamer. Now, you own your very own Digimon which you are able to interact with, train, feed, and play with. You are also able to fight with your Digimon against your friends! This new game has taken a liking to many kids, teenagers, and adults alike all around the world.

But along with this game, comes great difficulties. Since the game's release, many kids have disappeared, and only to come back with no recollection or story to tell. Because of this, many have labeled this game as a creation of Satan! Along with the disappearance of children, a lot of electronics have been malfunctioning. Nowadays, having electronic means that you are updated and up with the times. Just like the invention of fire, people can't seem to get enough of their computers, MP3s, and cellphones. The malfunctioning of a lot of electronics caused a great concern with a lot of people. Despite all the controversy, many people still buy and play Digital Monsters.

Especially you.

You adore the game and play it day and night. Even at school, when your teacher isn't looking. But one day, when you're just about to press onto the last level of your Digimon's evolutionary stage, your game freezes and the screen turns a ghastly black. You do everything to revive it, but no avail. After a few minutes later, one of those snowy screens appears and below, two buttons are available to press -- a black one with white letters: YES; the other one, white, with black letters: NO. Then, all of a sudden, letters that begin to form a sentence scramble onto the screen:

User Image

Please click the banner up top to go to the RP.

User Image
__________xx // t o n g u e s on the socket of e l e c t r i c dreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We like the cars

The cars that go

BOOM
__________xx // t o n g u e s on the socket of e l e c t r i c dreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BOOTY SHAKIN` RIGHT HURR, RIGHT HURR.

D: Someone save me.

`` You give good brain like you graduated from a good school. ``

What dah phreak?

D: Pee palz?

Puh-leeze?

Humn~

I'm nothing without you~

I'm nothing, I've always been~

I'm soo bored. It's a Sunday night and I have homework.

Am I doing it?

HARHAR. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas