Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitteh is looking for Donations to get her Courted Ruff

Please, Donate to her and enjoy the gold from this poll. 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Edit: Before you read further I hope that as a co-owner you are familiar with the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series (By Laurell K Hamilton) Because we are sticking to a 'similar' bases to it at least when it comes to the idea of the club as well as the roleplay species allowed in it.

Also that as the Co-owner you will play the VAMPIRE. Aka. MASTER OF THE CITY. For me and you, I am the owner of the roleplay and you the co-owner but in the actual Roleplay you basically own the Club more than my character. My character is actualy a Lamia, Male and bisexual. So hopefully You've got an open-mind and are willing to play a bisexual (male) master of the city.

Females will be allowed in the club as staff and dancers and customers I'm just saying that the owner's of the club and much of the staff are Bisexual in orientation

Hello, I've decided that I want to create a buisness sort of roleplay in the Gaia Commerce. I don't care much to do it all by my lonesome so I'm looking for a co-owner.

It would revolve around a buisness (duh) similar to a club, which has an 'inn' outlet where people could stay similar to a hotel but attached to the main buisness the Club. The hotel/inn is about as classy and up-to-the-moment as the club but is not attached to the club but in the same vicinity (shares the same parking space kind of close) It would be a dance club of sorts, drinks, the whole like, as well as hired dancers. It would be set in a semi-future setting (baically modern day with a few more years). Creatures such as vampires, weres, etc are considered legal as well as 'alive' and therefore have rights. To the human world they are commodities and this is why this club is a big hit in the city (we need a city....)

It's run by two people (The owner and co-owner's characters) and a good portion of the people who work at the club are non-human. The dancers, security, and much of the waitress/waitor staff or non-human. There are some humans working there like in the kitchen or wherever as well as the hotel.

I say kitchen because the club has an off-lounge basically in the corner where people can order from a limited menu.

The Club is very hip, very now, and has shows not only of the dancers but of vampire (doing whatever), some comedy and such. They spin the media well but rumour has it (a faint rumour the no goody-two-shoes has been able to prove) that they have a kind of slave-like trade going on as well. But this is just a rumour....(right? OooH~)

Anyways, I'd need a co-owner, bartenders, dancers, security, and some staff.

Any staff or regulars who like the idea of the thread and frequently join in the roleplay can have small profiles.

It will be a literate/advanced commerce roleplay that will require people to post TWO PARAGRAPHS of decent spelling and grammar.

The usual, no uber-godmoding, powerplaying, etc. I mean, the staff have more rights to do so but not to the point it becomes annoying. Any one-liners will be deleted.

It would be a roleplay thread -only-. A seperate thread will be made for only occ chatter, although (ooc talking) can be made on the roleplay board in limited ways... meaning there must be roleplaying on that same post not just ooc.

The Qualifications to a Co-owner are as follows:
Literate/Advanced
Able to write 2 paragraphs but usually writes more
Active
Creative
Willing to work together with me on this
Won't just leave me to do all the work (Aka. Equal or almost equal share)
Sends me a Sample/link of a roleplay post (not an intro) or of a roleplay they have created.

I am perfectly able to discuss changes to my base idea as well as expand on it and make it really good. I like the idea of the Commerce Boards for roleplaying but... I don't like the constant one-liner ones. whee This roleplay will be open to ALL SEXUAL PREFERENCE. Meaning (boyboy, girlgirl, boygirl) Okay? Romance in encouraged, buisness is so encouraged, and we should all keep it to a Pg13 bases... because that's what the Rules say. ^____^ (Darn, haha)

P.S. If you were wondering about the general RULES of the vampires, weres, and non-humans I suggest Googleing Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series. But I will also put a small list of things a vampire or were can and cannot do. Like Vampires still can't go into the sun, dug. Garlics doesn't really effect them etc etc.

P.P.S.There will be NO cross characters. Such as half vampire, half-were or some s**t like that. You are ONE creature, and one creature only. Humans are encouraged. There are NO angels/demons blah blah. A list of accepted creatures will be posted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff