Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Anubutt

A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: Yes, you just did, you fat liar. stare You might be stupid. Either way, the Government is going after you three, none the less. You'll all either run away or be killed- which either is fine. If you fight back, that just gives you all more trouble and I intend on allowing them to try and kill you all- you're a good distraction.

Hal: *Chuckles darkly*

ZEAL: *cocks an eyebrow* emotion_eyebrow Uuhhh, okay then. You seem like a nice guy and all, I just don't particularly care on what happens to you or Razekial. Even if you seem nice, I'm sure there's some dark evil side of you. You just look evil.

Hal: *Evil flash across his glasses* I do, now? How intriguing. What about me looks evil?

ZEAL: Yeah....the fact you try so hard to be normal usually presents that one is hiding behind a mask of good when in fact the true face is pure evil... stare *still not very impressed*

Hal: Why does one have to be hiding some form of evil? They couldn't simply be trying to fit in? Many humans try to act "normal" because they are afraid of being different. While we're on such a philosophical subject, how would you define "normal"?

ZEAL: *squints eyes at Hal and decides not to answer his questions* Riiiiiggghhhhttt......I think I'm going to keep my eye on you from now on. stare

Adorable Hunter

Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: *cocks an eyebrow* emotion_eyebrow Uuhhh, okay then. You seem like a nice guy and all, I just don't particularly care on what happens to you or Razekial. Even if you seem nice, I'm sure there's some dark evil side of you. You just look evil.

Hal: *Evil flash across his glasses* I do, now? How intriguing. What about me looks evil?

ZEAL: Yeah....the fact you try so hard to be normal usually presents that one is hiding behind a mask of good when in fact the true face is pure evil... stare *still not very impressed*

Hal: Why does one have to be hiding some form of evil? They couldn't simply be trying to fit in? Many humans try to act "normal" because they are afraid of being different. While we're on such a philosophical subject, how would you define "normal"?

ZEAL: *squints eyes at Hal and decides not to answer his questions* Riiiiiggghhhhttt......I think I'm going to keep my eye on you from now on. stare

Hal: As if you weren't already keeping your eye on me, which has been the issue all along.

Adorable Hunter

Dis page 404 of OOC. It nawt exist.

Desirable Anubutt

A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

Hal: As if you weren't already keeping your eye on me, which has been the issue all along.

ZEAL: That happened several months ago, dumb a**. I never paid attention to you and your "buddy" since then. I have better things to do than to accidentally bump into you guys. I never meant to bump into you, but you think I did. I didn't. I came by, coincidentally. I had no ill intention. But you seem pretty hard on that. Oh well, you don't concern me.
But now, you make my senses tingle. stare Now you ARE making want to watch you. Evil flashing across the glasses to an evil chuckle? Yeah, now you are just begging for attention. >->

Adorable Hunter

Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: That happened several months ago, dumb a**. I never paid attention to you and your "buddy" since then. I have better things to do than to accidentally bump into you guys. I never meant to bump into you, but you think I did. I didn't. I came by, coincidentally. I had no ill intention. But you seem pretty hard on that. Oh well, you don't concern me.
But now, you make my senses tingle. stare Now you ARE making want to watch you. Evil flashing across the glasses to an evil chuckle? Yeah, now you are just begging for attention. >->

Hal: Hm hm hm. I'm not concerned. Once you meet Ray, you'll be too busy nosebleeding over his naked body to do anything worthwhile. Silly primitive creatures and your sexual desires that keep you so imprisoned and myopic. It can be amusing to watch people wreck themselves over it, though, when I get over my initial disgust of it.

Desirable Anubutt

A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

Hal: Hm hm hm. I'm not concerned. Once you meet Ray, you'll be too busy nosebleeding over his naked body to do anything worthwhile. Silly primitive creatures and your sexual desires that keep you so imprisoned and myopic. It can be amusing to watch people wreck themselves over it, though, when I get over my initial disgust of it.

ZEAL: Oh? Says the person who tries so hard to act like a silly primitive creature. Pfffttt. Please, spare me, you pathetic mongrel of an alien. Now leave. stare You have bothered me enough for one day.

Adorable Hunter

Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: Oh? Says the person who tries so hard to act like a silly primitive creature. Pfffttt. Please, spare me, you pathetic mongrel of an alien. Now leave. stare You have bothered me enough for one day.

Hal: No. You leave. Ray's waiting for you. Don't forget the whipped cream.

Desirable Anubutt

A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: Fat chance. He's gone for the weekend. Go back to playing with Ronin and Chrissy. And that's just weird, man. emotion_eyebrow

Shapeshifter

Nick: *doesn't act like an idiot*

Abigail: *puts herself first*

Uzhal: *stops pretending she isn't evil*

Oclex: *isn't a jerk*

This is okay because we're on page 404 and nothing here exists.

Adorable Hunter

Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: Fat chance. He's gone for the weekend. Go back to playing with Ronin and Chrissy. And that's just weird, man. emotion_eyebrow

Hal: How is that weird...? Seeing as how you guys are on a sugar craze, I thought you might do pie or sundaes next. It would be a shame to forget the whipped cream. And use those emotes one more time, I don't think you've spammed them enough.

Adorable Hunter

supermufin
Nick: *doesn't act like an idiot*

Abigail: *puts herself first*

Uzhal: *stops pretending she isn't evil*

Oclex: *isn't a jerk*

This is okay because we're on page 404 and nothing here exists.

Hal: *Doesn't feel like studying anyone*

Vale: *Keeps his voice to a normal, reasonable level*

Creature: *Turns into a regular human being and becomes a businessman/woman.*

Shapeshifter

A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

Hal: How is that weird...? Seeing as how you guys are on a sugar craze, I thought you might do pie or sundaes next. It would be a shame to forget the whipped cream. And use those emotes one more time, I don't think you've spammed them enough.
Nick: Hey! Quit messing with ZEAL. He ain't doin' nothing wrong.

Abigail: No, please continue. That thing will never learn, but it is still amusing to watch him try to be intelligent.

Desirable Anubutt

supermufin
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

Abigail: No, please continue. That thing will never learn, but it is still amusing to watch him try to be intelligent.

ZEAL: Thank you, Nick! *glares at Abigail* Shut it, racist skag.

Shapeshifter

Guardian S of the Beaten
supermufin
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten
A Beat Spider
Guardian S of the Beaten

ZEAL: Thank you, Nick! *glares at Abigail* Shut it, racist skag.
Nick: No prob, man. You'd do the same for me.

Abigail: Heh, no better comeback than telling me to stop talking? I suppose your only use is for combat, so of course no one would give you the ability to communicate well with others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff