1 2 >

Tipsy Genius

User Image

YOU HAVE A REASON ▬▬ ( ) ▬▬ YOU HAVE A RHYME
⋱⋱ YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING TO CROSSxxx MY LINE
✫↳ YOU ARE THE SOUL MATE ≪≪≪ YOU ARE THE CRIME ⋮▶
⋯⋯▶▶ YOU'VE (CROSSED MY LINE▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FAR
YOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FARxxxxxxYOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ OWNER┊⋱⋱ A Random Bowser
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ LAYOUT┊⋱⋱ Chika Croi
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ CODING┊⋱⋱ Chika Croi
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ COLORS┊⋱⋱ In Love by SimplyAndreah @COLOURLOVERS
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ GRAPHICS┊⋱⋱ Ms Sharra
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ MODERATORS┊⋱⋱ Moonlight Saber,
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ COLLABORATORS┊⋱⋱ Moonlight Saber, silver-vixen-babydoll
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ INSPIRATION┊⋱⋱ Magical Girls
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ STATUS┊⋱⋱ Open || Closed || Accepting || Full

►►I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN ( ) IN TME↘↘

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 001┊⋱⋱ Follow Gaia's TOS. By that I mean, if it goes to the bedroom put a sock on the door knob and time skip. Swearing is ok, but please keep it real. I don't want to hear a curse word every other sentence. Oh, if you are going to swear then swear don't bleep it out, we all know the words. Keep in mind that this is a romance/action based rp, some violence will be expected, but please no gore, and clear it with the other player and myself before you try to kill someone off.
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 002┊⋱⋱ I am not going to tell you what I want in a paragraph, because if you don't know how to write a paragraph you are in the wrong spot. I do want at longer posts though. I am talking three to four paragraphs minimum, Considering this is a high level role play that shouldn't be too hard, and more would be nice. Also, try to post at least once a week. I understand life gets busy, but if you stay active in the OOC and let everyone know what is going on, I'll understand time delays.
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 003┊⋱⋱ Even though this role play is about heroes and villains, I don't want to see any Gary Stus or Mary Sues. No one is completely corrupt anymore than they are totally pure of heart. Every body will be expected to play two characters one male, hero, and one female, villain. Pay attention to the details!
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 004┊⋱⋱ I want a picture of your character, name of character, and ending time and place. While I am on the topic, try to make your posts pretty. Oh, and we are using anime pictures for the characters in this role play. So you will need more than one image anime character. You can find the skeletons for the application and profile on the last page of the profile thread.
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 005┊⋱⋱ Pm all profiles to ME! Call it "Darkened Light" and add both an angel halo and a devil face to let me know you've read the rules and accept them.
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 006┊⋱⋱ Have fun. Keep OOC chatter in the OOC thread. Plot and plan. I like drama and character interactions, so don't be afraid for your characters to build relationships outside of their love match. I want this role play to last, and I don't have problem with people making suggestions, as long as they do in the right spot. Plotting is awesome, but no god modding. If you are not sure about something check with me. I don't mind questions.
                                ( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ 007┊⋱⋱ This role play is a slash role play. Sorry, but that is just how it is. This means that the heroes will be with other guys, hopefully each other, and the villains will preferably be with girls, though I will allow for them to chase guys if they want.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

( ) ⋯⋯▶▶ PLOT┊⋱⋱ Within the classrooms of St. Gemini high school the students sit at the boring and dull desks, eyes staring longingly out the window at the lush rain soaked lawns calling to them from outside. The sun peaked out from behind the clouds, bright and alluring, making the sparkle like gems before it went back to hiding behind the dense grey clouds. In the town of Sanrime, a place where rain had become the norm, seeing the sun was a rare and exciting thing to see, too bad for all those students inside, for they were stuck in their desks until the bell finally rang at three o’clock.

All over the world things were stirring, many key players are either waiting or unsure that something will soon change in the world. Five men are going about their lives, no clue they are about to change. Five girls, all seemingly different are coming together for the one thing they loved. An evil power is lurking under the earth, waiting for the chance to strike.

The dark evil that lurked deep within the earth bides it's time, the major rains the fell on the town was feeding the power the evil being basked in, readying the one known as ‘HER’ for a time when she will rise again and conquer all. ‘She’ felt something stir above, the five girls mentioned before full of innocence and laughter, each so very different in their lives, yet each the same in many ways. They would be the way for her to return for they are the ones heading directly for her well, a gateway to the top of the earth in which she is forced to dwell beneath. The reason these seemingly different girls are together that day? Their shared interest a show on T.V called Magical Girls, a show they all thought had truth to it. So with happiness they headed for the portal, not realizing the mistake and dangers they were putting themselves and many others in. At the same time the girls were at the well opening the portal, five men went about their daily lives across the United States. Not aware that they are about to meet death that very day as well as the destiny that has been laid before them. These men have no idea of the part they had yet to play in the drama that will surround the town of Sandrime, that they may just be the only ones to bring the world back to the way it should be after such cataclysmic events.

Back at the well; As the girls reached the path approaching the well, they all linked arms. All laughter was gone, and somber expressions took place on all the faces. The DRAGON went first, naturally being as she was both the leader of the group and the oldest. She dropped her head and whispered into the well before tossing her silver dollar in and then stepped back for the others. The twins went next; their fingers linked the whole time as they took turns whispering into the well in the same method as The DRAGON. When their secrets were spilled first The LADY and then The NUMBER TWO drop in their coins, lingering to watch as The NUMBER TWO’s coin follows the exact same path as The LADY’s. The PET was next. Urged forward by The STAR who noticed her lingering and fidgeting uncomfortably towards the back of the group. The STAR the last to approach the well and make a spectacle of the whole thing, for she is and always will be the drama queen. As the last coin splashes against the surface of the water, the evil mentioned above hidden in its depths chuckled in delight as the foolish girls were engulfed in her white hot power.

Destiny sometimes has a plan, and sometimes this plan is not what we think it should be. Now destiny is intervening on many different lives. Five young woman stand at the brink of darkness, a decision each of them must make before they either die, or help the evil being take over the world and plunge it into the darkness it so craves. Destiny has plans for five young men, standing at another sort of crossroads. They have all passed into purgatory and the reaper has given them a choice, take their final rest and move on to the fields of the afterlife, or take up the mantle of good and fight against the rising darkness the girls may just create. Fate has been cruel and fate has been kind, now fate is in the hands of ten, let’s see what they choose and how it all plays out...

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Tipsy Genius

Thanks for posting everything Birdie. I'll get to work on the IC here in a bit.

Romantic Shapeshifter

no worries princessa

Tipsy Genius

I need to get myself together and get the IC put up so that we can start getting people interested. Right now we are simply setting here.

Tipsy Genius

Moonlit Saber

I need your reserve for the Dragon Birdie

Romantic Shapeshifter

oh yeah, i forgot lol

Tipsy Genius

I am trying to find the name for your anime chick. You can't make it easy hnh Birdie.

Romantic Shapeshifter

of course not. i just google random things and find the one i like lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff