Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anirik's Kouhai

whitelovejoy
Sounds good. I'll be honest. I based that part on my own life situation. My dads been in a severe manic episode for the last few years and it's a struggle being a daddys girl and losing your daddy. I mean he's there... but he's not there.

Anyways, to the more positive less depressing response. I think that would work out awesome! We could make it so that way maybe it's more close than that. Like Maka's at your house often because of her needing to escape from her own home life and your characters parents almost being her second family. Either/or they're both opposing plots with the same basic opponents, just different reactions.

I am sorry. I don't have that problem with my father, just my siblings and that is hard enough. You've my sympathies. Maka could come over and hang out. When the twins aren't there their little sister is. She is 3 smile I'll PM you.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
ezra the butt

EHERMEGEWD! I love it! xDDDD Especially with him and Alex. I am working on a post for alex and I finished Theresa. I will quote you for sure! xD Im so excited.

Popular Friend

ezra the butt

That is absolutely perfect I reckon!! It's a really great dynamic to have between the two, and I can't wait to see it played out. So they're like secret best friends, totally awesome.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Theresa and Maka I can't see them being friends. Right now I have no reason for it, they just aren't. Like you know that one person that you can't stand, but you have no legit reason not to like them. That is where I am at right now. We can elaborate on this of course.

Alex and Maka Alright I have this whole scenario in my head for these two. I think Alexander would like her. I mean like a lot. But his rebellious carefree attitude makes him too stubborn to admit to it. So he continues to flirt with other girls like normal, but he really has this crush on her and he doesn't like how she makes him all soft and what not. what do you think?

whitelovejoy

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Simple_Imperfections

Pft- >u<
I really hope he's picky about the girls he flirt to XD

Mega Pulverizer

15,000 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
whitelovejoy

Okay well obviously they need to start awareness meetings and clubs and stuff like that
And like okay
Whenever one has an idea that they really like and want to do, but they're not sure if it's practical.
They will bring it up with the other, just to see what the other thinks about it and see if it's even worth it or not. Through doing this and communicating I can see them telling eachtoher everything about eachother.
OH My god.
Maka being the first person Jay comes out to
Maka being the person he goes to in order to start up an LGBT group or GSA group on campus
Helping eachother with things and being able to open up immediately to one another because they know that is what the other is frikking there for.

SuperbzapterGrl

Yesss! Amazing. Also I can't promise Jay won't slip up and accidentally say something.
Obviously he will try not to and wont even have to think about not doing it.
But due to his deteriorating state of mind he might accidentally slip up and say something stupid, but only if the conversation is centered around Kyrie's escapades/life or whatever. He wouldn't say it randomly.
I'm thinkin they should meet at the park bench every Wednesday in secret and talk about boys and how their lives are going. How's that sound?

Ashtail Foxclaw

Jason is totally into those things as well, he just only expresses it around the right people because he doesn't really think about it as often as other things. He's not a geek, he's an outcast! But I think he would totally suggest watching stupid movies/shows and doing geeky things together all the time, because he wants to make sure she's happy and still doing the things she's interested in.
Due to her level of fitness and activity I can see Gwen probably being against Jason's drug thing..? Although that's up to you, and I could be assuming things incorrectly who knows. How do you think she'd feel about that?

Simple_Imperfections

HECK YES! I'm glad you like it! I did too [: I am excited
omg if that happens could jay totally know about alex's thing for maka and pester him about it CONstantly?

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Theresa and Kyle
I think these two would be close. It doesn't have to be romantic, but they are close since she goes to all the games, attends all the parties, and is in the popular group. As head cheerleader, she might have a crush on him but they don't have to act on it. xD

Alex and Kyle They know each other because of Theresa and Thiago. But that's as far as their relationship goes.

Theresa and Kyrie I can see these two being close. Both girls really into sports and in the popular crew. Best friend relationship right there.

Alex and Kyrie I can see them having a funny feuding between them. They dis on each other, but at the end of the day she is pretty much family.

SuperbzapterGrl

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ezra the butt

She's definitely against it but knows that threatening him or scaring him won't help so she'll try to get him to do more athletic things to get it out of his blood and have more life-energy and joy XD
Physical jobs and activities tend to make people happier :3

Like. "Come on, let's run a male J."
(She'll be calling him J. and I could imagine he'd call her G. ? Or something like that ?XD)
I don't think anyone calls her Gwenevere.
Perhaps even Reeves since it's a more boyish name and she have this geekish-tomboy about her XD
I dunno - people call her what they want, but if she doesn't like it - BE WARNED!

Anirik's Kouhai

ezra the butt
Yesss! Amazing. Also I can't promise Jay won't slip up and accidentally say something.
Obviously he will try not to and wont even have to think about not doing it.
But due to his deteriorating state of mind he might accidentally slip up and say something stupid, but only if the conversation is centered around Kyrie's escapades/life or whatever. He wouldn't say it randomly.
I'm thinkin they should meet at the park bench every Wednesday in secret and talk about boys and how their lives are going. How's that sound?

That sounds good. smile Also if you are writing in my escapes, hahah pm me beforehand?

Simple_Imperfections
Theresa and Kyle
I think these two would be close. It doesn't have to be romantic, but they are close since she goes to all the games, attends all the parties, and is in the popular group. As head cheerleader, she might have a crush on him but they don't have to act on it. xD

Alex and Kyle They know each other because of Theresa and Thiago. But that's as far as their relationship goes.

Theresa and Kyrie I can see these two being close. Both girls really into sports and in the popular crew. Best friend relationship right there.

Alex and Kyrie I can see them having a funny feuding between them. They dis on each other, but at the end of the day she is pretty much family.

Sounds good on all fronts. Kyrie will call Theresa, Esa if that is ok? Alex and her can have a pal-around frenimy relationship? Hahah but family sticks with family. smile Kyle and Theresa can have a flirtationship, but if you want them to be together you are going to have to go through a lot

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SuperbzapterGrl

Oh damn XD That pretty much spelled out IGNORED across the whole scenario XD
Gwenevere will be pissed XD

Also - Gwen does probably train just as much she just doesn't see a future in it like Kyrie does (I suspect she wants to become prof. athlete?)

And I'm not sure Gwen would follow her all the way to the pretty-clique XD
She'll jump off somewhere between the nerds and the geeks XD

Anirik's Kouhai

Ashtail Foxclaw
SuperbzapterGrl

Oh damn XD That pretty much spelled out IGNORED across the whole scenario XD
Gwenevere will be pissed XD

Also - Gwen does probably train just as much she just doesn't see a future in it like Kyrie does (I suspect she wants to become prof. athlete?)

And I'm not sure Gwen would follow her all the way to the pretty-clique XD
She'll jump off somewhere between the nerds and the geeks XD

Sorry. I promise I am not a b***h IRL. Kyrie can be. She blows people off if they aren't' family. :/ My mother always did say "Get dressed as if you were going to meet the queen. Put on a mask and they'll never know if something is wrong."

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SuperbzapterGrl

Oh don't worry!
I wasn't thinking you were a b***h :]
I was simply amused and tried pointing it out with a lot of smileys XD
Thi hi =}

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
♬ ❝I am like a storm, fire being my wrath...❞ ♬

I uhm what confused butterfly? I just woke up O,O

♬ ❝Whats the matter never seen a butterfly put up a fight?❞ ♬

Anirik's Kouhai

Ashtail Foxclaw
SuperbzapterGrl

Oh don't worry!
I wasn't thinking you were a b***h :]
I was simply amused and tried pointing it out with a lot of smileys XD
Thi hi =}

whew I am glad! smile

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
ezra the butt

Of course he can. What kind of best friend would be if he didn't bother him about his crush. xD And I can't believe he is in the phone as bae. That is the cutest thing!

SuperbzapterGrl

OMG! yay! Esa is fine and different. me likey. And the whole Kyle and Theresa things sounds worth it. I like putting my characters through turmoil, so whatever I have to do to make Kyle and Theresa (kyresa? cute right?) together. I will do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff