Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anirik's Kouhai

whitelovejoy

I was thinking that in most schools, people don't JUST interact in their cliques and sometimes first hand events lead to another. A lot of the time a nerd can look at a jock and say "I know that person from that one party that I went to in the 10th grade where I tripped and hit the table and got covered in grape juice and that got really angry at me for staining their white carpet so they've hated me sense..."

Sometimes it could be a feud among parents or a likeness among them that make it so that way they have to be a part of their life.

An idea for that is maybe your characters fathers were friends before Maka's father went crazy, so the two families were really close at one time but to protect their kids, your characters parent stopped being friends with Maka's. So they were in eachothers life from the time they were born to the time they were 14-15.

Ah I see. Just read your profile. -_- bi-polar is a hard thing to deal with. I have two siblings IRL that have it. That being said, I don't think that the family would cut yours out of the picture completely if they were really good friends. What if on the surface they distanced themselves but secretly help by sending your mom money that she doesn't know where its coming from and pay for your tution? Kyle and Kyrie still wave and make polite conversation at school but they don't really hang out anymore? At least to begin with....

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
whitelovejoy

Hmm ...>.<
It's a tough one.. I can't really imagine how Gwen would interact with you out of nowhere
She's kinda reserved (still friendly but quick at making judgments)
Do you have any ideas ?

SuperbzapterGrl

Ahh Yah.. Kyrie >.>
Would you mind Kyrie and Gwen being kinda nemesis when it comes to competitive running XD
I imagine both of them is fairly stubborn when it comes to sports?

pretty odd dancers

Oh wuaw >.>
Chillax - saw the post the first time -- just kidding X3
Though it was probably a bug that double posted your chat-post XD
Anyway Gwen could have had spoken with Ethan at some point. If he's a p***k he's likely to have pissed her off at some point.

Mega Pulverizer

15,000 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageJason is up in the profile thread now!
I'm going to go through and read everyone's stuff,
but if you're bored and you wanna plot with me before I get to you first please do so!
I would appreciate it a whole ton.
Also to the people i haven't met yet~~ Hello, I'm Ezra <3
I can't wait to meet all of you

there's a small blurb about him on the previous page [:

Anirik's Kouhai

SuperbzapterGrl

Ahh Yah.. Kyrie >.>
Would you mind Kyrie and Gwen being kinda nemesis when it comes to competitive running XD
I imagine both of them is fairly stubborn when it comes to sports?

Hahaha yes. Kyrie has a HUGE competitive streak. That sounds awesome. smile

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SuperbzapterGrl

Pft XD You quoted yourself XD
Heehee
But yeah XD Not sure how friendly they should be though ?XD

ezra the butt

Jay and Gwen could be friends since she likes hanging out with geeks and those less popular XD

Anirik's Kouhai

Ashtail Foxclaw

Hahah oops. On my phone atm. A friendly rivalry? Have you ever seen DBZ? Like Goku and Vegeta when they aren't trying to kill each other? Or blair and whats-her-name from Gossip Girl?

Mega Pulverizer

15,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
actually my laptop is about to die and i don't have a charger uuughff
i lied about making plots with everyone i'm sorry.
i will when i can take my dad's charger but he's using it right now ):
As Told By Ginger
lean-mean-rockin-machine

Sounds good to me! I'm feeling a girl power group! Want to be BFFs too?

sure!
whitelovejoy
lean-mean-rockin-machine

I noticed we're both artsy, so we're in the same clique. My character is Maka Winifred Bacchus, the hippie girl. We should plot.

yeah considering they're in the same group! any ideas on what they're relationship should be like? i think they'd probably be pretty good friends
sorry for responding just now hahaha

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
SuperbzapterGrl

Can't relate to either XD
Sorry >.>
But I got the general idea I think.

Mega Pulverizer

15,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay back. Making large plot posty now~

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Santiago Campos

Heey!
Btw I miss spelled Gwenevere's surname.
It's "Reeves" and not "Reese" XD
Apparently it's a word in my dictionary (don't know what it means or if it's a name)
and I didn't pick it up when checking before sending
Would you change it at some point ? =]
Doesn't have to be this instant - but just so you know XD

Popular Friend

Ashtail Foxclaw

Hey so our characters have the same name!

They're in completely different cliques though, but I feel as if they could either be really against eachother, or maybe share a camaraderie because of their common name.

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ohmorningglory

That's... Odd..XD
Perhaps they share a class or two like Math or similar XD
Done some projects together in the past?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SuperbzapterGrl
whitelovejoy

I was thinking that in most schools, people don't JUST interact in their cliques and sometimes first hand events lead to another. A lot of the time a nerd can look at a jock and say "I know that person from that one party that I went to in the 10th grade where I tripped and hit the table and got covered in grape juice and that got really angry at me for staining their white carpet so they've hated me sense..."

Sometimes it could be a feud among parents or a likeness among them that make it so that way they have to be a part of their life.

An idea for that is maybe your characters fathers were friends before Maka's father went crazy, so the two families were really close at one time but to protect their kids, your characters parent stopped being friends with Maka's. So they were in each others life from the time they were born to the time they were 14-15.

Ah I see. Just read your profile. -_- bi-polar is a hard thing to deal with. I have two siblings IRL that have it. That being said, I don't think that the family would cut yours out of the picture completely if they were really good friends. What if on the surface they distanced themselves but secretly help by sending your mom money that she doesn't know where its coming from and pay for your tuition? Kyle and Kyrie still wave and make polite conversation at school but they don't really hang out anymore? At least to begin with....

Sounds good. I'll be honest. I based that part on my own life situation. My dads been in a severe manic episode for the last few years and it's a struggle being a daddys girl and losing your daddy. I mean he's there... but he's not there.

Anyways, to the more positive less depressing response. I think that would work out awesome! We could make it so that way maybe it's more close than that. Like Maka's at your house often because of her needing to escape from her own home life and your characters parents almost being her second family. Either/or they're both opposing plots with the same basic opponents, just different reactions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff