Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Detective

Keep all your out-of-character conversations here!

Here's the link to the main role-play.

Skilled Detective

Whitelovejoy

Any ideas you'd like for your character to be incorporated into the story?

Popular Friend

Hey all I'm Glory and I play Gwen!!

Harley Angelini

So I figure our characters will be besties so we gotta figure some things out.

Anirik's Kouhai

good morning lovelies! I play the Moore twins! If you've ideas for plotting hmu!

Beloved Gatekeeper

User Image
♬ ❝I am like a storm, fire being my wrath...❞ ♬

I'm contiplating joining but I'm slightly confused on the cliques(not what they are sounds like my highschool soo xD) but more like which ones tat are there and the roles in them D:

♬ ❝Whats the matter never seen a butterfly put up a fight?❞ ♬

Skilled Detective

Chrimson Butterfly

Populars, Jocks/Cheerleaders, Artsy, Geeks, Nerds, Outcasts, and Drifters. You can make up your own role in a clique.
ohmorningglory

Sure thing! What to talk about first, though?

Popular Friend

Harley Angelini

Sure thing! What to talk about first, though?

How close do you think they would be? Would it be like genuine friends or kind of like, friends by default or would they fight a lot?
ohmorningglory

Well if she's the second-in-command and they didn't see eye-to-eye, they wouldn't be able to work effectively, so they would likely be genuine friends. Brooke's pretty demanding, so they wouldn't always see eye-to-eye. Maybe in the back of their minds, they know they've got each other's backs?

Popular Friend

Harley Angelini

I like that, so they don't always see eye to eye, but genuinely they have eachothers backs and love eachother. Sounds good.

Also when can we start pooosting, I'm keen to start.
ohmorningglory

I have no idea. I guess you ought to ask Santiago, though I guess he's waiting on more people.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Hello All! I have created the Rivera Siblings. Theresa,captain of the cheer team and Alexander, rebellious outcasters. If you have any plotting ideas you would like to do with them, then I am more than willing to plot. Quote me or I may forget to check here. xDD

Genius

Simple_Imperfections

Heyyyy there!
I play Allie!
I see Alexander is an outcast just like Allie...
Friends? biggrin
As Told By Ginger

Hi! I play Lucy Anne Francoise, the retro model in the artsy group, i saw that Allie is musician and likes classic rock and Lucy is a musician too (guitar, vocals, or keyboards) and also likes classic rock (she's the retro one after all) , should they be in a band together? they could also be like,breaking barriers considering they're in different social groups

also, anyone else who has plotting ideas for me, ask away!!!!

Skilled Detective

ohmorningglory

Simple_Imperfections

Any ideas on how the character relations would/should be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff