Welcome to Gaia! ::

City of Darkness
Profile Thread

Return to the RP

[align=center](Picture, no pics of real people)[/align]
[color=color1][b]This is what I am known as:[/b] [/color][color=color2](Name)[/color]
[color=color1][b]There is this many candles on my cake:[/b][/color][color=color2] (age)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I be among the:[/b][/color][color=color2] (race)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I am best recognized as the:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Occupation)[/color]
[color=color1][b]This is what I use to defend myself:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Up to two weapons)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I have a special talent/ability and it is:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Only one, unless magi, then you an have two)[/color]
[color=color1][b]This is a bit more of what I am like:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Personality)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I enjoy:[/b][/color][color=color2]
~
~
~ [/color]
[color=color1][b]I can not stand:[/b][/color][color=color2]
~
~
~ [/color]
[color=color1][b]Here is a brief history about me:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Bio)[/color]
[color=color1][b]And for an extra treat:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Anything else you wish to share)[/color]
[color=color1][b]This is who controls my strings: [/b][/color][color=color2](Gaian name)[/color]
User Image

This is what I am known as: Jereth Alexander
There is this many candles on my cake: 26
I be among the: Magi
I am best recognized as the: Grand Librarian
This is what I use to defend myself: Arcane staff
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Fire magic and alchemy
This is a bit more of what I am like: Jereth is a very serious person. He does not care much for the other supernatural, and even with the truce between the magi and demons, he trusts them even less. He is a very blunt, to the point type of person, that does not like to have his time wasted with idle chit chat. Usually seen studying, Jereth can spend days at a time in the library with little sleep, although does increase his appetite.
I enjoy:
~ books
~ Intelligent conversations
~ Shadowbane Library

I can not stand:
~ Interruptions without good cause
~ Demons
~ Going outside

Here is a brief history about me: One would think that Jereth had been born and raised in the library. His family had owned the Shadowbane Library after his great great grandfather killed the demon Grand Librarian many years ago. It was after that that the truce between the demons and magi was formed. As for Jereth's deep hatred of demons, that stems from the pack his little sister, Ja'Nara had made with one to gain more power, but the demon betrayed her and turned her into his slave. Jereth barely sees his little sister nowadays, and one of the reasons he is constantly locked away in the library is to try to find a way to break the hold the demon has on his sister.
And for an extra treat: He will stop at nothing to get his sister back.
This is who controls my strings: Hoshi_rinkan
User Image

This is what I am known as: Ja'Nara Alexander
There is this many candles on my cake: 21
I am best recognized as the: Demon Slave
This is what I use to defend myself: Healer's staff
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Healing magic and telepath
This is a bit more of what I am like: Ja'Nara is a sweet and innocent girl. She is one of those that would sacrifice everything to save someone dear to her. However, do not take her sweetness and innocence as being naive. She is very intelligent and is always looking for ways to help others. Since becoming the slave of the demon she had formed a pact with, she had to harden her heart and has grown colder, so as to not allow the demon to take advantage of her more so then he already has.
I enjoy:
~ Music
~ Children
~ Helping others, regardless of race.

I can not stand:
~ Her demon master
~ Dark spaces
~ Seeing others in pain.

Here is a brief history about me: She grew up in a simple magi household; a mother, father, and an older brother, all who loved and adored her. She was always weak physically, which made it hard to perform any sort of magic, even that which she had a strong talent in; healing magic.

One day, when she was sixteen, a close friend of hers was attacked by a lycan. No matter how much she tried, her healing talents just would not heal her friend, because of her physical state. Her magic just took too much out of her physically, to the point of exhaustion.

Calling out for help, she was answered by a very handsome man, who offered to make her physically stronger so that she may be able to have the strength to heal her friend. Knowing that there had to be a catch, but not caring, she agreed. She was able to heal her friend, but she became tied to the man, who she discovered was a powerful demon.

For the last five years, she has been his slave, doing his every bidding, even feeding him when it pleased him. For now, he has been feeding off her magic, but how long will it be before he started on her very soul?

And for an extra treat: She holds onto a deep hope that her family will some day save her.
This is who controls my strings: Hoshi_rinkan

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

This is what I am known as: Varian Greyson
There is this many candles on my cake: 22
I be among the: Humans
I am best recognized as the: Messenger
This is what I use to defend myself: Small knives, a crossbow when able.
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Very good at free running/climbing.
This is a bit more of what I am like: As a human Varian is quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. Only around other humans does he open up to anyone.
I enjoy:
~ Darkness
~ Attempting to give other humans hope
~ Reading

I can not stand:
~ otherworldy creatures
~ Tight spaces/small rooms
~ Being told what to do.

Here is a brief history about me: Varian does not remember how he woke up in the city of darkness. He has a hard time remembering a lot of his past and who he was before. Most of the information about himself comes from the ID he had in his pocket when waking on the street. For some reason he feels that the person in the picture even though they have the same face his not who he really is. He has attempted to recall any shred of memory he has but it seems the longer he stays in the city the more he forgets. He is trying to lead a resistance of humans against the supernatural but so far everyone else is to scared to do anything with him. His wallet holds a picture of him and another human woman but he wonders if it was fabricated or if he really loved the woman. Several of his human friends have disappeared and haven't been seen since then. He has made it is mission to find where they have gone.

He has seen on occasion another man who looks just like him. However who this man is to him is still a mystery.

He doesn't have a great fear of the otherworldly people around him, and this is why he has a simple job of messenger. As long as he's paid he will do the job.

And for an extra treat: He is nearly blind with out his glasses and it can be used to his disadvantage any time he is in a fight.
This is who controls my strings: Kaname Shion

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

This is what I am known as: Alyssia Beaumont
I be among the: Human
I am best recognized as the: Healer
This is what I use to defend myself: Staff and hand to hand combat
I have a special talent/ability and it is: She's a pretty good singer
This is a bit more of what I am like: Alyssia is actually a very good worker and has learned hard to become a pretty good healer
I enjoy:
~ Reading
~ Singing
~ And being with other humans

I can not stand:
~ Cruel people
~ The master she works for
~ People who don't treat her kindly

Here is a brief history about me: Alyssia was born and raised in the city of darkness. She never knew what the feel of the sun was like on her face, though she has heard wonderful things about it from her mother. She has never seen the blue sky except in books and she thrives to one day see it though she herself is not a fighter. She doesn't have the courage to stand up against the masters. She is a healer, a follower, and a supporter. She was never to be the one who actually did the fighting, only the patching up of the fighters. After all, she has been in the healing business for a long time. She was taken from her mother at a young age into service like most other humans. She went from master to master for she did not have very good talents with what they were looking for. That was, until she came
to the healer. He began to teach her and she caught on quickly. It wasn't long until she had her own patients.

As time went, she only grew better and better at healing until she began to take in humans. It was strictly forbidden for her to take in humans. Now she does such in the back of her work, usually sending them on their way the moment after she's done out of fear for finding out, though she could never turn down a fellow human, no matter who they were.

This is who controls my strings: oOoPsychotiC KittYoOo

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

This is what I really look like Fear Me
This is what I am known as: Billie
There is this many candles on my cake: Two thousand
I be among the: Demon
I am best recognized as the: Collector
This is what I use to defend myself: Short sword. Throwing Axe
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Mental lock(Her mind cannot be read and she is immune to mental attacks)
This is a bit more of what I am like: Sexy, self absorbed, promiscuous and clearly lacking a hefty deal of self respect. Billie has styled herself after her succubus ancestors and quite enjoys tricking men and feeding on their blood and souls, she will trap the odd woman as well, being that she has no preference in food.
I enjoy:
~ Work
~ Dancing
~ Getting intimate

I can not stand:
~ Losing prey
~ Being bored
~ Looking terrible

Here is a brief history about me: She never did much growing up, being a creation of an incubus father and succubus mother, she grew almost rapidly and found herself hunting and whoring at a young age. She has survived well over the years, working for many powerful demons who used her as a way to collect debts, as a being who feeds on the soul and essence of humans and other races tends to strike a little fear.
And for an extra treat: She isn't as fearless as she lets on.
This is who controls my strings: Forgotten_Faith
User Image

This is what I am known as: Willow Sky
There is this many candles on my cake:22
I be among the: Human
I am best recognized as the:Warrior
This is what I use to defend myself:2 sub-machine gun.
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Sarcasim
This is a bit more of what I am like:Willow someone how has managed to survive The City of Darkness for years. Willow generally enjoys killing vampires, but not before she has provoked them, and taunted them for a while, Yes. Willow Is on the run from the Vampires. But when she Is not running away, she Is hidden away from the depths of the City.Willow Is a wind up merchant, and even though she has no life worth living, Willow still manages to crack a joke.
I enjoy:Smoking chocolate coffee
~
~
~
I can not stand:Indian food.Clowns vampires
~
~
~
Here is a brief history about me: Willow was always down the local police shop for something or another. Be It stealing, Missing school, or just being a pain in the butt. Willow had a good childhood, the normal.
And for an extra treat:
This is who controls my strings: Pure_Midnight_Stardust

Dapper Lover

User Image

This is what I am known as: Aline "Al" Chambers
I be among the: Elementalists
I am best recognized as the: The Helper
This is what I use to defend myself: A gold and black whip along with a sword.
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Mental links. (I can only see what's in someone's mind if they let me in, and they can hear my thoughts if I allow them to.) I also have an affinity for fire, but I can't quite control it yet.
This is a bit more of what I am like: Aline is a nice person in general, and she feels sorry for the humans. She's also a very giving person and tries to help everyone. Aline tends to be very open with people and become very protect of them easily.
I enjoy:
~Music
~Warm places
~Other people

I can not stand:
~Cruel people
~Cold places
~Being alone

Here is a brief history about me: Aline grew up to a very open and happy family. One day when she was only ten a man and a woman kidnapped her. They told her that the people she grew up with were not here parents and that they were. They even gave her some crazy story of how she is an Elementalist. She did not believe them and became very angry, her whole body catching on fire in the process. She ended up blacking out and when she woke up both the man and woman were dead. In a state of shock and panic she took the woman's whip and the man's sword, running out of the house. She realized they had taken her too far from home to ever get back. She knew this city, she'd heard rumors about it throughout her childhood. The City of Darkness.
And for an extra treat: I have a tattoo of a burning rose on my right shoulder blade and a dragon breathing fire next to it.
This is who controls my strings: xDanie Bearx

Loyal Wife

User Image

This is what I am known as: Alejandro Von Carrilo
There is this many candles on my cake: Looks To be about 23.
I be among the: Rare Albino Elfs
I am best recognized as the: Prince of Albinon
This is what I use to defend myself: A sword that can dispel shadows, and shadow entites
I have a special talent/ability and it is: You'll find out behind closed doors
This is a bit more of what I am like: Charming, Caring, Tender, Peaceful, Gentle, Loveable, Respectful. Behind Closed doors completely different.
I enjoy:
~ Tea
~Children
~ Relaxing
I can not stand:
~ Fighting
~Unsweetened Coffee
~ Unhappiness
Here is a brief history about me: Alejandro was born in a kingdom, Born a prince of pure blood. Being born a prince, was a lonely life. And as child people bowed, knelt, but never played with him. He was lonely except for his older sister, Rose. Rose was kind to him, played with him when she could, and even taught him things no one else could. Se had long white hair, with light blue swirls. He loved her more than anything, since he never really saw his parents. One day while he was taking lessons from his fencing master, His sister was taken to another kingdom for an arranged marriage.
It was dark and looked like it was going to rain. He stopped and looked outside to see his sister going into the carriage they owned, in one of her formal gowns. He stopped and looked outside, his shoulder being hit he fell back. He looked back to his master and asked where she was going and if she was coming back. The instructor shrugged his shoulders and told him he didn't know. Practice was over for now so Alejandro stood by the window, and as she left it began to rain and thunder. He watched the carriage take away his beloved sister. Now he just sat and waited.
Alejandro eventually fell asleep against the window. Alejandro was carried off to his room by a maid. He woke the next day starving and went downstairs, only to see his father sobbing at the Dining table. "Papa, What is a matter?" He asked softly. His father stood and walked over to Alejandro"It's your fault! It's all your fault they died!"his father shouted with a great force he slapped his son to the ground. Alejandro held his cheek and widened his eyes tears forming. the pain stinging his cheek, his father kicked him"If you were older this wouldn't have happened!"He yelled.
Alejandro teared up curling up into a ball from the pain. "Papa...Why...What happened?"the tears streamed down his red cheeks. A maid came in and picked the young lord up and took him back to the room telling him of how the horses got spooked and the carriage flipped, and his mother and sister died by bandits. Alejandro, did not eat or sleep for a few weeks after that. Weeks later his father committed suicide, Leaving Alejandro the kingdom at the young age of 10.
Alejandro, refused to let anyone into his room except for his lover. Her name was Elise, She was one of the maids at the castle. Since he was royalty and she wasn't it was a secret. When everyone else found out, she was executed, along with his child that was never born. Since then, He has been lonely, and refuses to let anyone into his room.

And for an extra treat: Everything is not what it seems when it comes to Alejandro. Home in the Dark City: http://bit.ly/LPgwdb . Elite guards: http://bit.ly/SdJ6Ha
This is who controls my strings: Sugar Shy Studios
User Image

This is what I am known as: Donny Cain
There is this many candles on my cake: 24
I am best recognized as the: Creator
This is what I use to defend myself: Explosives and What ever else I make
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Shapeshifting and Illusions
This is a bit more of what I am like: Donny's a bit nuts, though he seems nice enough if you don't mind his eccentricities. He doesn't really differentiate between humans and other creatures, as they all look the same to him. Violence will always be an answer for him, though he enjoys the thrills he can get from a successful negotiation. Usually very hospitable, but it's not concrete.
I enjoy:
~ Playing the guitar
~ Making new things
~ Noodles
I can not stand:
~ Rude People
~ Controlling people
~ Rats
Here is a brief history about me: Donny's history is inconsistent. At one point, he was actually a demon who has been cursed to be a magi. Another simply states he's a Magi. Some say he had parents, others say he was artificially created. Donny supports all the theories, and he himself doesn't care too much about what his past was like. There is only thing for sure; his antics has caused for quite a sum for his head to be placed within the City of Darkness, so it would be of no surprise if he's fighting off another group of bounty hunters, and damn anyone who might get involved.
And for an extra treat: He's wanted for terrorism, 57 counts of murder (discovered so far), 252 counts of attempted murder, robbery, theft, vandalism, public indecency, and identity theft. Lost his left eye when it was stabbed with piece of rebar. While he can "Shapeshift" a new one, he doesn't always bother to do so.
This is who controls my strings: Ryonara

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

[User Image

This is what I am known as: Seth
There is this many candles on my cake: 22
I am best recognized as the:Missing Piece
This is what I use to defend myself: Shadows and knives
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Manipulation of shadows to create weapons.
This is a bit more of what I am like: I am cruel and heartless. I only have one reason for being happy.
I enjoy:
~ Darkness
~ The screams of pain from those he hurts
~ Sitting in dark rooms

I can not stand:
~ humans
~ The one who shares my face
~ Being told what to do.

Here is a brief history about me: Seth shares the face of Varian. Though only Seth knows the reason why. He came to being the same time Varian woke in the streets alone and unable to remember who he was. Seth does not have the same problem that Varian has. Though it is a bit of a mystery as to why the two men share a face if one of them is a human and the other is a magi. He was there when Varian awoke and is there when the human becomes paranoid of the things around him. Seth does nothing important most of the day just killing others for fun and to test the powers he has control of. As well as hunting down the human he was once a part of.

And for an extra treat: Seth is a split of Varian. Varian feared what his psyche was becoming and how dangerous his powers were becoming that he split his sane mentality from his dark creating the two men. It is possible for the two to become one again but only Seth remembers this.

This is who controls my strings: Kaname Shion
User Image

This is what I am known as: Noxious Jarson
There is this many candles on my cake: 26
I be among the:Human
I am best recognized as the:Vigilante
This is what I use to defend myself:Katana and a gun
I have a special talent/ability and it is: He is well trained in parkour
This is a bit more of what I am like: Towards the supernatural he is not too kind, but he can put up a mask for them. Towards others he is kind, polite, and crazy.
I enjoy:
~The rain
~The nighttime
~ playing his guitar.

I can not stand:
~ Spiders
~ being alone
~ the sun

Here is a brief history about me: Noxious had watched his parents die in front of him by a couple of vampires because they knew too much about the outside world. When he was younger he had been taught about the outside world himself, and when that day had come that his parents were brutally murdered he ran for his life. He later became a vigilante to avenge the death of his parents.
And for an extra treat:He is also pansexual and he is wanted for various escape attempts.
This is who controls my strings: Kiracelest22

Devoted Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

This is what I am known as: Isaiah
There is this many candles on my cake: Looks to be about 22, but roughly three thousand years old
I be among the: Unknown
I am best recognized as the: Enigma
This is what I use to defend myself: None (He doesn't usually require them)
I have a special talent/ability and it is: Chrono Vision, and Aether Manipulation.
This is a bit more of what I am like: Quiet, Kindhearted, Very deattached from society, Compassionate, but Merciless
I enjoy:
~ Order
~ Peace
~ Sweets

I can not stand:
~ Violence against Humanity
~ Darkness
~ Irrational Beings

Here is a brief history about me:Isaiah has a very long history, not all of it is filled with happiness. He is simply returning to trying and make things right. He comes from the North part of the city, where most don't wander. More of his history will be revealed as the story goes on.
And for an extra treat: Isaiah himself, can not fight directly in the war he can however assist. He will typically lean towards the side of the humans.
This is who controls my strings: I Cryptic I
User Image

This is what I am known as: Shareas
There is this many candles on my cake:22
I be among the:Magi
I am best recognized as the:Guide
This is what I use to defend myself:Knives
I have a special talent/ability and it is:Elemental Control
This is a bit more of what I am like:Calm,quiet,and very observant, she can be violent when persuaded, but gentle when need be
I enjoy:
~Knowledge/books
~Strength
~Meditation

I can not stand:
~ People that act as if she is weak
~ Crowds
~ Spicy foods

Here is a brief history about me:Shareas was a young girl when her family disappeared. At the age of 12 she was cast out of the streets due to her family trying to help the humans in their efforts. Ever since, she has held a quiet defiance towards the supernatural and humans alike. She has little patience for their constant games, and wouldn't mind to see their eyes opened to how ignorant they are.She spends her time guiding those who pay through dangerous parts of the city, but also through other supernatural situations. She has a skill to find those that are lost.
And for an extra treat:She isn't trusting of many and never takes lightly of people treating her like another piece of meat.
This is who controls my strings: Jhyli

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces