Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questions, ideas, announcements in regards to the rp will be placed here. If you are going to be gone for a while, let us all know here as well. I hope you all enjoy the rp.

Return to the RP.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Do you want us to post our profiles?

If so I have one ready.
Yep, in this rp, there is no need to PM the profiles to me, just fill out the profile skeleton provided and start posting.
Am looking for someone to play as Ja'Nara's Demon Master
If I forgot to say so before, this rp is not a fantasy rp, but more of an alternate reality earth, with a dark gothic horror feel. Still trying to figure out how to fit this Albion kingdom into the story. Pretty much, the city used to be a well recognized city, similar to New York or LA, however over 120 years ago, it vanished, and it is now in this alternate dimension, where night is eternal. Hope that clears a few things up.

Loyal Wife

Hoshi_Rinkan

He moved from the other realm to this new place for a while to get away from his kingdom. Back at his manor here he has someone that can go between realms moving people through as well, basically how he got into the city of darkness.
Interesting

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I may bring a second character into play. Varian has a mysterious tail that I need to also play.
So tired of creating or joining rps that die. Please people, lets not let this one die as well.
Still here, just hoping that we get more people before I post again, if we don't, will try to think of something.

Loyal Wife

The RP itself is already pretty interesting :3
Thanks. I hope it stays live too.

Tipsy Smoker

Just posted my profile for Raz in the profile thread :]
Anyone interested in interacting with her?
I'm not really sure where to start out ^_^;

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
hello everyone i think i would like to join this rp it seems interesting and
i just put in Damian in the profile thread i hope thats ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash