Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We've been offered a guild to use for our Rp. Do we want to move it?

Yes, move to the guild. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No, stay at this thread. 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
I'm glad; if no one was having fun, it would be terrible.

I have no clue how Netto ended up trapped in a black void. I was typing and that sort of just happened though. haha

Eh, it happens sometimes. It's fun, and good for the characters, so just roll with it.The best plots spin off from things like that, I find.

I have the "Hurt-my-favorite-characters" disease. I love torchureing Len, and Netto. (Len is from vocaloids.)

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

I have no clue how Netto ended up trapped in a black void. I was typing and that sort of just happened though. haha

Eh, it happens sometimes. It's fun, and good for the characters, so just roll with it.The best plots spin off from things like that, I find.

I have the "Hurt-my-favorite-characters" disease. I love torchureing Len, and Netto. (Len is from vocaloids.)

you and me both, pal; I can't tell you how many stories float through my head where all my fave characters break emotionally, heal and the break again. I'm so bad about that, but those are usually the best stories, where the happy ending is totally worth it. Just like Enzan and Dark Blues. xD *is shot for enjoying that waaaaaay too much while crying like a baby* God, baby Enzan is so cute!

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

you and me both, pal; I can't tell you how many stories float through my head where all my fave characters break emotionally, heal and the break again. I'm so bad about that, but those are usually the best stories, where the happy ending is totally worth it. Just like Enzan and Dark Blues. xD *is shot for enjoying that waaaaaay too much while crying like a baby* God, baby Enzan is so cute!

I sadly have not seen that episode, but I want to sooooo bad. Animecrazy.com (or is it .net? IDK) has a bunch of episodes, mostly in english. Have you seen episode 26? It was only in JP, but there was an absoultely ADORABLE scene between Netto and Rock on the plane

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

I sadly have not seen that episode, but I want to sooooo bad. Animecrazy.com (or is it .net? IDK) has a bunch of episodes, mostly in english. Have you seen episode 26? It was only in JP, but there was an absoultely ADORABLE scene between Netto and Rock on the plane

I did watch that one! I cried at that scene, and then I had to walk away from the cross dressing, because it was wrong how good they looked. xD

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

I did watch that one! I cried at that scene, and then I had to walk away from the cross dressing, because it was wrong how good they looked. xD

That is..... so very very true. I watched that episode ALL the way through. And laughed through most of it. Netto was prancing along like crossdressing was the most normal thing in the world. Torhu looked like he wanted to disappear

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Kikker2

That is..... so very very true. I watched that episode ALL the way through. And laughed through most of it. Netto was prancing along like crossdressing was the most normal thing in the world. Torhu looked like he wanted to disappear

I'm on Torhu's side; that should have been WAAAAAAAY more embarassing than it was. I finished the episode, I just had to recover from the ridiculousness of it all. Poor Iceman; mentally scared forever by male Net-ops dressing as his favorite star. xD

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Do you think the fire navi noticed Rock and Sapph flying behind him?
Princess GraviTEA

I don't think so since he's just been attack Rise and Searchman

Bloblike Otaku

okamisheenachan
Princess GraviTEA

xD DEATH FROM ABOOOOOOOVE!
Kikker2
okamisheenachan
Princess GraviTEA

xD DEATH FROM ABOOOOOOOVE!

........oh yeah.....never mind lol

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Omg...We need an Enzan and a Blues. So badly. ;w;

And forgive me for my slow responses. I'm multitasking and working on a paper. Thought I should let you know. ;w;

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Azure Buddy

And forgive me for my slow responses. I'm multitasking and working on a paper. Thought I should let you know. ;w;

I do that too.

Umm if you want to split the characters, I will play one of them if you play the other, however it would not be easy for me. I already have Netto, Rockman (temporaily) Mia and Sapphire. But I would try.

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Princess GraviTEA
I do that too.

Umm if you want to split the characters, I will play one of them if you play the other, however it would not be easy for me. I already have Netto, Rockman (temporaily) Mia and Sapphire. But I would try.

Aww...I don't want to put the pressure of being five characters on you though. And I was thinking of being another character at some point. If I'm allowed to that is. Which character would you be then? -Curious-

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Azure Buddy
Princess GraviTEA
I do that too.

Aww...I don't want to put the pressure of being five characters on you though. And I was thinking of being another character at some point. If I'm allowed to that is. Which character would you be then? -Curious-

I dont mind. Enzan probably. That is who i would be.

Bloblike Otaku

Azure Buddy

I can handle Enzan and Blues if we need him (which we do.) As for multi-tasking, that's just fine. Real life always comes first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff