Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We've been offered a guild to use for our Rp. Do we want to move it?

Yes, move to the guild. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No, stay at this thread. 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Timid Seeker

Zenotyne
Sorry for the late post everyone. Been busy trying to get through Mass Effect 2 so I could get started on ME3. Such is the life of a gamer... And on that note, a word of warning: I just got my hands on "Tales of Graces f" and I'm a HUGE fan of the Tales series so please forgive me if I make any more late posts over the next couple of weeks. I've got a bad habbit of pushing everything else to the side when I'm into a really good game.

It'd be a tad hypocritical of me to get mad at you for that, I mean, I vanished completely the second the closed beta test for TERA opened, and it'll probably happen again next weekend.

Bloblike Otaku

Zenotyne
Sorry for the late post everyone. Been busy trying to get through Mass Effect 2 so I could get started on ME3. Such is the life of a gamer... And on that note, a word of warning: I just got my hands on "Tales of Graces f" and I'm a HUGE fan of the Tales series so please forgive me if I make any more late posts over the next couple of weeks. I've got a bad habbit of pushing everything else to the side when I'm into a really good game.

you and me both; my parents were joking about sending me to rehab when I was juggling Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, practically every game on our WII, and trying to work on my fireballs in Street Fighter 4. It was baaaaaaaaaad . . .

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
I felt like I was wading home today. Not to mention my brother made me help him worm hunt to feed our turtle and frog. I do not want to do anything.

On a bright note I am going to wondercon!!!! Gaia panel here I come. On a wierd side note that this is my third Gaia panel. My username has been different each time. Alliandrina for the first. Mirona rukia the second. And now Princess GraviTEA.

Bloblike Otaku

Grounded; post when I can.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Grounded; post when I can.

Lovely *being sarcastic* Isn't groundation wonderful? *is still being sarcastic*

Sarcasm is my friend.

Bloblike Otaku

Yep. Well, I'm back now. xD

Mmmm, sarcasm. It's so fun.

Timid Seeker

I haven't been grounded since... since... I was really young... My mom was still around back then, and I wasn't an adult yet, so at the least around 8 years. Probably closer to 10.

Bloblike Otaku

Eh, they're my parents; If I'm not listening to them, then it's my fault anyway.

Bashful Roisterer

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
This actually looks quite interesting..

Bloblike Otaku

Sacrifice To Insanity

Hehe, i'm glad you're interested! Feel free to chat, and if you're joining, then welcome aboard!

Heart Power

14,575 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Hello there :3 I was invited to join up and sent a custom character to GraviTEA. I was wondering if there was any main characters in specific you were looking for someone to use. all it says is you need mains. ^^;;; I was very interested when i saw it but i'm slightly confused on the story thus far... XD little aid?

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
NettoHikari_kun
Hello there :3 I was invited to join up and sent a custom character to GraviTEA. I was wondering if there was any main characters in specific you were looking for someone to use. all it says is you need mains. ^^;;; I was very interested when i saw it but i'm slightly confused on the story thus far... XD little aid?

Wily as seen at one point, but that was a couple days ago and no one has seen him since. This was because the mavericks showed up, and have been messing with us. Right now, we are in the middle of an attack. At the museum and the National Park. If you would like to join, you may want to go to the park ^^;; The museum is kinda crowded. Anyhow two mavericks have been defeated already.

As for main characters I think we are doing fine, not needing any character in particular. I am probably wrong though. You should ask Kikker....

Bashful Roisterer

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kikker2
Sacrifice To Insanity

Hehe, i'm glad you're interested! Feel free to chat, and if you're joining, then welcome aboard!

Yeah, I'm just trying to sum together the story going on right now.

Bloblike Otaku

NettoHikari_kun

Hehe, just any of the main characters at this point; I've taken Enzan and Blues, and am using Meiru, Roll, and both Dr. and Mrs. Hikari, and will likely continues to play main characters to the show as they show up/are needed if no one claims them. Which is fine by me, it just tends to look a little unfair at certain angles.

@ Sacrifice: That seems to be a a problem around here. I think I'll fix the first page a bit to see if I can get that problem sorted out.

At this point, the story is this:

While Wily has proven to have something in the works, he as made no movement or action to push it to fruition just yet. However, a man named Genya, and his virus-navi Sigma, have begun a group called the Mavericks, who wish to punish sinful humanity for it's crimes and create a new world order. In this effort, they have attacked many people and stolen data, most recently two strange, compressed files from a bank and a cigarette factory. While the first two Mavericks the group encountered, Heatman and Flashman, were defeated, and strange corrupted files were attached to the navis whom defeated them (Searchman the first, Rise the second), the second set of Mavericks, Slashman and Needleman completed their mission, returning their prizes to Sigma, receiving powerful, if grotesque, new forms that the group is fighting now as a reward.

Bashful Roisterer

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Alright, I think I get it now. Oh, can I be an evil villainess!? I'm good at those!

I'll need to read a few pages to see how it's going and see who's controlling who.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff