Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We've been offered a guild to use for our Rp. Do we want to move it?

Yes, move to the guild. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No, stay at this thread. 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

Bloblike Otaku

Oooooooh yes. Ooooh yes it will. And they will HATE us and our clicking keyboards, but we will be heavily entertained.

Fashionable Seeker

...Errm...you do realize Sigma and Genya are smart enough to create a virus that can grand those wishes , right ?
oh boy another attack here we go again!

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kikker2
Princess GraviTEA
Azure Buddy
User Image
Omg. Doggy Searchman. I think Ive seen everything now. lol! So cute! w

Omg so cute! Doggie search man.
I found a fan picture of half kitty rock [Ears and tail]} and the in the pic rock sees blues who was a full cat. It was so cute. Cant remember where I found it but it is onm my laptop...

Id always had an image in my head after seeing that episode that full cat Blues was white with red paws and black marks over his eyes that look like his helmet. :3 Its so cute in my head, chasing after a ball all happy and then getting so mad he just let himself do that.

The fan pic I found was close. Red fur with white paws I think I cant be sure.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
My, It is so quiet today.....

Looks like everyone has been pretty busy

Bloblike Otaku

neozigma
...Errm...you do realize Sigma and Genya are smart enough to create a virus that can grand those wishes , right ?

True, but not everything can be the Mavericks fault; I have some plans as well . . .
MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And I went snowboarding.

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Sorry! I had a major headache for magority of the day. Also I had a whole lot of bad luck today. ;w; I'm going to head off now so this headache will go away. I promise I'll post tomorrow, probably the morning. >w<;;

I was honestly waiting for a post from Netto, but that's okay. I guess I didn't give much for people to work with. Sorries. ;w;

Bloblike Otaku

It's cool; stuff happens. Take care; try ibeprofen or Tylenol.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Azure Buddy
Sorry! I had a major headache for magority of the day. Also I had a whole lot of bad luck today. ;w; Im going to head off now so this headache will go away. I promise Ill post tomorrow, probably the morning. w;;

I was honestly waiting for a post from Netto, but thats okay. I guess I didnt give much for people to work with. Sorries. ;w;

Oppsie... I could make a post for Netto in the morning if you want... When I get up for school...

Bloblike Otaku

Princess GraviTEA
Azure Buddy
Sorry! I had a major headache for magority of the day. Also I had a whole lot of bad luck today. ;w; Im going to head off now so this headache will go away. I promise Ill post tomorrow, probably the morning. w;;

I was honestly waiting for a post from Netto, but thats okay. I guess I didnt give much for people to work with. Sorries. ;w;

Oppsie... I could make a post for Netto in the morning if you want... When I get up for school...

Nah it's alright; stuff happens, so post when you can.

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Btw, I'm a little curious. Has anyone seen the Rockman.Exe Movie besides me? >w<;;
Azure Buddy
Btw, I'm a little curious. Has anyone seen the Rockman.Exe Movie besides me? >w<;;

I've watched bits of it though I had no idea what they where saying since it was the raw version of it lol

Edgy Punk

7,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Edgiest 250
okamisheenachan
Azure Buddy

I've watched bits of it though I had no idea what they where saying since it was the raw version of it lol

Aha! I watched it years ago on Youtube. But I went back to watch it recently, and it's missing video parts. So I was dedicated to wanting to watch it, and I've found it!

The whole movie should be on this link here. And it's subbed too! >w<

[link]

If it asks for a password to view it, the password is Megaman. lol! XD
Azure Buddy
okamisheenachan
Azure Buddy

Aha! I watched it years ago on Youtube. But I went back to watch it recently, and it's missing video parts. So I was dedicated to wanting to watch it, and I've found it!

The whole movie should be on this link here. And it's subbed too! >w<

[link]

If it asks for a password to view it, the password is Megaman. lol! XD

ffffff that be amazing i'm gonna go watch this weekend when I gots some free time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff