Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      IF THINGS GO WRONG WE CAN KNOCK IT DOWN tab tab IF THINGS GO WRONG WE CAN KNOCK IT DOWN tab IF THINGS GO WRONG WE CAN KNOCK IT DOWN
                                                * ◜ I'M GONNA BUILD A LEGO ( HOUSE ) !!
                                                              . . . . . . . THERE'S ONE THING ON MY MIND, IT'S ALL FOR YOU. AND IT'S DARK AND IN A COLD DECEMBER, BUT I'VE GOT YOU TO KEEP ME WARM.
                                                    ♔: I WILL KEEP // YOU SHELTERED FROM THE ;; STORM ( THAT'S RAGING ON ) outside!
                                                        ♔! MY WORDS HAVE TWO MEANINGS .// THERE'S ONE THING ON MY MIND. IT'S ALL FOR YOU. .// MY WORDS HAVE TWO MEANINGS
                                                                  ☆ ;; . . . . i think i love you better now
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                    I'LL PICK YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE GETTING DOWN & I'LL DO IT ALL FOR YOU IN TIME & I THINK I LOVE YOU BETTER NOW

User Image
                                                              ROLEPLAY OWNER/CREATOR;; turchan
                                                              ROLEPLAY (CO)OWNER;; sexy vampire mojo
                                                              ROLEPLAY MODERATORS/HELPERS;; that damned hippy, slippery weasel
                                                              GRAPHICS ARTIST;; turchan
                                                              CODER;; turchan
                                                              LEVEL;; relaxed advanced literate
                                                              ACCEPTING;; applications, reservations, profiles

• • I'M GONNA PICK UP THE PIECES .// AND BUILD A LEGO HOUSE .// I THINK I LOVE YOU BETTER NOW

User Image
                                                              PICTURES;; google images
                                                              COLORS;; call me hollywood @ colourlovers
                                                              LYRICS;; lego house - ed sheeran
                                                              RP THEME;; slice of life, neighborhood/family life, sandbox style
                                                              INSPIRATION;; friends, modern family, how i met your mother, other lifey themed television shows

• • I'M GONNA PICK UP THE PIECES .// AND BUILD A LEGO HOUSE .// I THINK I LOVE YOU BETTER NOW

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Noble Warrior

//makes snipe nest

Cosmic Orca's Significant Otter

*stares at signature*

Hilarious Kitten

User Image
Hellooooo everyone! Totally greeting everyone with Marya's cute-ness.

Quotable Genius

Hilarious Kitten

We need to get some people up in here.

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just told a 5 year old that talking to herself
Is the first sign of crazy....
My entertainment for the time

Hilarious Kitten

I'm crazy.... but all the best people are crazy, soooo.

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lol I already know I'm crazy
But I find it funny when you tell kids
It's the first sign of crazy and
It's like they have a whole speech ready
As to why they are not crazy...
The things they come up with is amusing.

Lmao she just told me that
If she is crazy, than her mom is crazy
If her mom is crazy, than her grandmother is crazy
If her grandma is crazy, than god is crazy
And if god is crazy, than the whole world is crazy.
So she is not crazy...

All I asked was why she's not crazy?
My nephew normally just keeps saying I'm not crazy, your crazy
But this little girl was like I'm going to school you

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
turchan

Anyways... Charlie question...
Did he meet his best friend after he moved here or before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff