Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Star

sexy vampire mojo

Mia & Roshan: Mia would definitely like Roshan, they would work well together in kids against hunger. regarding that Roshan thinks that Mia tries to hard to keep occupied, she would probably just shrug it off and make up an excuse about how she is new and she wants to try as much as she can.

Mia & Soraya: Mia would certainly go window shopping with soraya, more the excuse to stay away from home and their friendly natures could match well together. plus kids against hunger is another reason for them to be friends.

Mia & Cooper: I am not sure, but they have that they had never met one of their parents and they both are learning spanish, so maybe their paths can cross in the classroom.

Mia & Gracie: I think that that is a good place to start for them, Mia would be open to talking to Gracie as well and would be a fan of her take-charge attitude.

Mia & Mina: I don't see these two having any problems with each other either, if Mina and Soraya hang out together then Mia would like Mina and they have quite a few character traits in common.

Mia & Raul: Haha, poor Raul. To be honest, Mia hates cooking so it is more than likely that what she makes would just pass as edible, so she could always give her food to Raul. His profile isn't up yet so I can't really add much more but they could laugh and talk to the same time.

Mia & Michel: They probably wouldn't be seen together due to the differences and Mia's obsessive tendency to seem happy all of the time and hanging around with him would probably bring her down. haha and I am glad that some part of Mia wouldn't annoy him. cx

Mia & Binyamin: Maybe Mia & Binyamin could be paired up together for something and get to know each other quite well. they both have some opposite personality traits, which means that they could learn something off of each other whilst also talking about foreigner stuff.

what do you think about these ideas?

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Normally would have finished the profile....
But I don't want to deal with the ppl out in my living room so I'm just waiting for them to leave

Noble Warrior

User Image

Roshyxwoshy

Haha, so long as it was before Roshan and Rory started dating xDDD

"I won't burn them if you stop trying to wear them outside." //hairflip

"Oh, look. The vegan has a brain."
                  I apologize for Michel >.> There is a reason he isn't popular.

libretta-b

Mia & Roshan: He wouldn't pry as to why, he'd just make the observation xP

Mia & Soraya: Haha, awesome~ Friends~ x) Looks like she's doing pretty good at reinventing herself.

Mia & Gracie: Chatting from time to time definitely sounds like something that she'd be up to. She may even try to drag her out for jobs and stuff >.> Because she can.

Mia & Mina:
                  Haha, yes. x)

Mia & Raul: His profile just isn't linked. Second page of my profile thread.

Mia & Binyamin: It's like, "HAHA, BINYAMIN! (or however they managed to massacre pronouncing his name) YOU WERE NEW NOT THAT LONG AGO! HELP HER GET USED TO THE PLACE HOW YOU DID!"
                  "....I somehow doubt that she's going to be interested in synagogues and ESL meetings..."
                  And then he'd try and figure something else out >.>;; Because... yeah xDD He's awkward.

Cosmic Orca's Significant Otter

Profiles
Hi guys, I'm going to be heading off, but shoot me a PM if you want to plot with my characters. I have four profiles done, while Cam is a work in progress. Quotes are not coming through for me right now, so PMs would be much appreciated. Sorry.

Timid Star

sexy vampire mojo

Mia & Raul: I found it. On the surface I think that Mia would get a few laughs from him. but maybe one of his pranks go wrong on Mia and she goes into this panicky state or something really bad happens. yes or no?

Mia & Binyamin: Haha. Let's do it!
          @erryone

hey homies. it's gooby here (aka gabby ur choice). i am playing
          the foreigner aka rafael costa. and the bad girl aka darcey west.
          we would love to plot with you! ~~~~ so quote me or pm me idc. c:
          here is a link to profiles: click me

Cosmic Orca's Significant Otter

dolan n gooby

psssst, Mojo or Turch need to clear your profile before you can plot.
It looks good to me, but I don't know what my mod status is this go round
since I'm really terrible staff
sexy vampire mojo

LOL! before Roshan and Rory started dating
because she'd find that very awkward and she'd
be thinking she'd get her neck wring for singing
that song with anyones boyfriend.

emotion_yatta She'll be all "What if I go to a pj party?"
just listening to her give advice and stuff cx

"The vegan has always had a brain!" just shake her
finger. >u> Apology accepted but really, I think
it's funny having these two nick pick at one another
at times.

Hilarious Kitten

If anyone would lkke to plot with my characters please pm me your ideas and I'll get back to you when I'm home
        /rolls around. ~~~~ is anyone up at this hour? probs not.
        if sooooo maybe someone wants to ploooot?

Noble Warrior

dolan n gooby

I'll plot! I have a small army of characters. (: Any ideas? //in the process of learning scheduling so. >.>;;

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♔: ◟ !Hola bebé shall we plot? ⋮ Elijah Yoonthe teddybear
User Image

♔: ◟ !ROMANTIC INTEREST⋮ Searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !EX(s)⋮ TBA
                                        ♔: ◟ !BEST FRIEND(s)⋮Searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !FRIENDS⋮ Searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !ENEMIES⋮ none so far

My Character has been approved, is anyone online to plot with right now?

Hilarious Kitten

Alright just throwing myself out here, available for some plotting! Hit me up, primarily with ideas. I update the dang thread, you can give me ideas.

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
turchan

♔: ◟ !Hola bebé shall we plot? ⋮ Elijah Yoonthe teddybear
User Image

♔: ◟ !ROMANTIC INTEREST⋮ Park Sojin, Danielle Campbell, BiPa, Han Ji Min, Lucy Campbell.... but seriously? still searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !EX(s)⋮ TBA
                                        ♔: ◟ !BEST FRIEND(s)⋮Searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !FRIENDS⋮ Searching
                                        ♔: ◟ !ENEMIES⋮ none so far

Well you know my style of starting off plotting is through comments.
                                        So give me a moment to go through your mob and get back to you >.<
                                        Hazel :: they have no classes together or any clubs, and I am not sure how he would talk to her or if she would even communicate with him for that matter... So I guess it is safe to assume nothing will happen between these two?
                                        Aurora:: As usual Aurora remains Yeppeu... but I have no ideas for them at this moment, Perhaps do you?
                                        Jasmin:: I strangely feel like they could have been friends at some point or still are friends. I dont know reading her personality just jumped at me in a way that I thought
                                        "Elijah could get along with her"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces