high standards for my face claims and yours are up to par
gurl. I DEEM THEM GOOD WHEN I WOULD USE THEM
MYSELF AND I TOTES MAGOATS WOULD. But Donner
yeah he's just completely perfff. Even after I read about his
tragedies I was still like... he's perf. XD //completely shallow

I'm with you there. I'm only serious plotting for the characters
who's profiles I've finished. XD I think I have... three of my
seven done? Excluding part three of the profiles because I
still have to work out all the room numbers and voices for them.
I have all the theme songs but youtube doesn't work on my
laptop so I have to find the videos on my 3DS, then get the
link on here to put in their posts. @__@;; It's a bit of a pain.
< u < Glad that you see our characters getting along. I feel
likewise. <3

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

My throat has started to hurt from all my coughing, which doesn't make sleeping easy. ;( Not to mention I keep having work themes dreams . Just stoopppop.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Dior Cross

XD
I'm going to attempt to make the outfit coding match up to Deip's coding.
But I hate coding, so we'll see how this works out XD
When I loose inspiration I make GFX
and I've got ALOT of layouts to make x.x'

I love to edit gifs~
[IF] [YOU] [COULD] [NOT] [TELL] [BY] [NOW] [YEP] [YEP]
I tend to edit gifs into my posting layouts too.
Cause it's fun. Sometimes annoying and a pain in the butt to get right. But mostly fun XD

LOL!
He's a French model
because everyone's a French model now days
UNF. I'M UP TO PAR. THAT"S BETTER THAN A BOGEY
#GolfHumor
I'm really picky with faceclaims too.
And yours are pretty snazzy ;D
LOL
WE CAN BE SHALLOW TOGETHER.
CAUSE I WOULD LET HIM EAT ME ANYDAY
See what I did there?
User Image

I have 0 out of 8 done.
and I have 0 out of 5 done for another RP
0 out of 13 in total and all I've done is add the pics and colors.
And I've been watching YT videos for the past 3+ hours.
emotion_facepalm
I'll be leaving the room stuff blank till Deip gets all that sorted out~
Oh gosh. Why doesn't YT work on your computer?
If you want, you can find a video and tell me what it's called
than I can sent the link to you in a PM
that way you don't have to type it all out or something.
If that makes it easier that is~

Versatile Vampire

Deipnosophist

User Image
shhhshhshhshhhhh my precious.
Lemme sing you to sleep. O v O
.... except that my singing would
probably just break all the glass
in your house and keep you wide
awake. .___. So let me not sing
to you, but instead just watch
you while you sleep.

Wait is that creepy? < o<

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Deipnosophist
My throat has started to hurt from all my coughing, which doesn't make sleeping easy. ;( Not to mention I keep having work themes dreams . Just stoopppop.

Awww, I'm sorry bby.
You should take some medicine D':

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Gah!
There is more people.
Ello there!

Hmm,.. Profiles are taking years for me xD
But yes..One day they will be perfect!

On that note; someone should use him:

User Image

and him

User Image

Yep.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

UNF
Hugh Laurie
<3

Also.
I've got all the pics and colors done on my profiles.
But I'm heading to bed soon since its 5am.
So I'll legit work on the content of the profiles when I wake up XD

Tipsy Grabber

Lshmah

thnx bb
                and ya i can see you have so many already, you go getter lol. but i'm bringing back tai, cal and kovu, but i see you have punzie again so that makes me kinda wanna bring jack back too c; cause y'know they were adorable n s**t

@ everyone else

OKAY, so i'm just about to run out the door but i wanna try and get some blurbs up for plotting supa fast, so here are their unfinished profiles n stuff

kovu ;; he comes off as withdrawn, angry and all over bored with everyone and everything but it's all a front to keep people away from him. he had a wee bit of a rough life, with his father forcing him into underground fights n what not, and he absolutely freaks out whenever someone touches him. so it's pretty reasonable why he's so cautious around people. when you get through his tough, angry skin though he's a huge sweetheart who could be one of the most loyal people around this place.

lock ;; a complete and utter sociopath in all the senses. even though he's a high functioning sociopath, he still prefers the more simple term. he used to run around with gangs when he was younger, and developed a dangerous love of fire, giving him the nickname 'pyro' around the asylum. he is, however, extremely charming, flirty, proud, and generous to those around him, but he and his two best friends know that it's because he's doing it to get what he wants from them. he views people as objects that have to gain his approval, but it's a secret to everyone around him, minus the doctors. he is, in every sense, the devil.

mushu ;; energetic, hyper, talkative and positive. all of those traits perfectly describe tai zheng. as sooh's adoptive son, he started working at the asylum at a young age, and made it his duty to make sure people were smiling and having fun, so they didn't feel like patients. he's the activities director, so anytime there's a big event or a group outing, chances are tai will be leading it. aside from being ahppy all the damn time, he can be extremely sarcastic and pick fun at others, though he makes sure they know that he doesn't mean it in an offensive way. with an obvious case of adhd, tai is always moving and trying to get people to move with him, basically if you're a person, or alive, he'll love you. no matter what.

Obsessive Wife

Tiggerluvme

i've been gooood. and you? c:

Dior Cross

lol! i'm glad i could make you laugh! xDDDD
and thank you berry much! c:

Lshmah

good, and you? :D

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

/That paranoia you get when someone should have texted you back by now. o no Oh look they finally got back to me.

My grandma is bringing me allergy med and cake~ I'm going to try and get a post out for another thread, and then go back to work on relations. You'll get blurbs from me when I go to plot. I don't know how long I'll be on this morning, I'm going to go try and work out/watch netflix until I have to get ready for work once my grandma gets here.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

S ii t a r a v e

Ya.
I've got 8 in this rp and 5 in my own RP
and this all happened in less than 10 hours of each other x.x'
Whoop, whoop~
Those 3 are pretty awesome ;D
I shall always have my little blonde Punzle <3
She's my fave princess!
OMG. YES PLEASEEEEEEEE <3

moche -- maude

Decent enough~
c:

Deipnosophist

Hopefully the medicine helps!
Makes sure it doesn't develop into a real sickness or something!
Cause that would be bad! D':

Benevolent Wolf

moche -- maude

I am doing good just a bit tired. I am ready for a day off, but I will not get that until Friday.
I see you play the Dr. F. me and you need to do some plotting.

Deipnosophist

I hope the meds work. That is nice of him to bring you some cake. Cake always does wonders.

--------
On to give quick blurbs since I have time to kill before I have to leave for work.

Moro/ Moro (Princess Mononoke)
Moro grew up in the Transylvania forest and believes that she is a wolf. She hates humans because of what they have done to nature. She watched some of her friends die just because hunters thought it was fun and she even saw a hunter kill her own mother. From that day on she has wanted them dead and started fighting against them. She was sent here when she was captured because no one could control her. For the most part she likes being on all fours and rarely she will walk on two legs. She has sharp teeth and a mean personality. Humans are best to avoid her unless of course you love nature and show her some respect. She is not above attacking anyone, if they piss her off. She also spends a lot of time outside and tends to chase some animals in the garden when she is hungry. Other than that she poses no harm to other animals.

Rick/ Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow)
Rick grew up in a pretty messed up family and always wanted to kill his parents. He allowed them to live and turned his anger on other people. He mostly attacked people in parks and forest likes areas after dark. He loved to chop off their heads and kept them in a very special place. No one knows about his dark past and now he has calmed down for a bit. The calmness will end soon enough. He is a therapist that deals with people’s fears and nightmares. He has this scary vibe and will not allow anyone to walk over him. Even though he appears nice he is one twisted guy. Also, should not that he does not like anyone messing with Darren, since Darren is the only family member that he likes.

Lena/ Mother Gothel (Tangled)
Lena has some issues, thanks to her mother. She believes that being around children will keep her young and does her best to have one around her most of the time. Having a child in the same building makes her feel good as well. She is protective of them and will not tolerate anyone picking on them. She can be cold at times and believes that she knows what is best for people. She is into her looks and will hurt anyone that gets in her way of maintaining her youth.

Leon/ Snowball (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Leon is grade A insane. He grew up in France and had a rough childhood. At the orphanage he was supposed to learn about God, but he refused to listen to the teachers. He has a mixed view on religion and hates people that do not act the part. If you claim to be a religious person, but do not act the part, he wants you dead. He has killed before and loves to torture people. He sticks closely to Azriel and is rather attached to him since Azriel is like an older brother. He will kill anyone that tries going after Azriel. Leon appears to be a charming, sweet gentleman, but that is all a trap. He likes to toy with women before killing them. He will even kill a man, if they mess with him too much.

Tia/ Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Tia has been at the asylum for a very long time. She is suffering from night terrors and because of that she does not want to sleep. She believes that her dreams are trying to kill her and is doing her best to stay alive. At night instead of sleeping she tends to read or walks around her room for hours. There have been times when she has gone 6 days without sleeping. When she does sleep nothing good ever comes of it and if people were to watch her sleeping that would see her thrashing around fighting for her life. Her dreams consist of shadow creatures and many other things. Other than that, Tia is a sweet and caring person. She is a bit sassy and will not allow anyone to mess with her.

Marina/ Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-it Ralph)
Marina can be a Queen B sometimes. She does not feel pain and that is what really fuels her to get into fights. She says what is on her mind and will attack anyone that pushes the right buttons. She is sweet to other people and will look out for them. For those that she hates she would love to run them over with her bike or beat the mess out of them. Around Nied she tries to be nice, to keep up a good image. There are times when the world around her starts to change to a candy like world and people also take on candy like features. Don’t worry she does not try to eat people, that is not her style.

Michael/ Merlin (Sword in the Stone)
Michael is the librarian and philosophy teacher. He believes in educating people and says that wits beat brawn any day of the weak. He is loyal to his friends and will not tolerate anyone messing with them. He does have a bit of a shot fuse. That only comes out when people tease him or challenge his intelligence. When he gets angry he tends to turn away from a person and later on he will smoke a pipe to calm down and do some thinking. He can be a bit funny at times and he does love seeing people smile.

Nick/ Gwythaints (The Black Cauldron)
Nick is the music teacher and therapist. He is a cool person and loves helping people show off their musical talents. He does have anger issues, but he knows how to cool himself down. He is a down to Earth person and enjoys a good laugh from time to time. He can be a flirt when he wants to be and enjoys messing with his friends. He is loyal and compassionate and will not beat up anyone that attacks the people he cares for.

Hadria/ Hydra (Hercules)
Hadria is worse than Leon and Noella. She is a cold blooded killer and does not mind attacking anyone that gets to close. Unlike others, she shows no sign of compassion or even caring. If she does then she is up to something and it is best to stay away from her. She use to work in the underworld and when she was there she mostly did killing and was a hacker and weapon smuggler. She does not tell people this because it is none of their business. She is not scared of anyone and does not really care about making friends. She will only accept friends that are strong and do not annoy her.

Malinda/ Joanna the Goanna (The Rescuers Down Under)
Malinda is an egg thief. Anything that looks like an egg is something she will take. Her actions make her a bit funny and she is sly. She does not allow any to mess with her and if she is mad she will bite a person. She looks out for her friends and is down for a good time. She can become easily distracted if she sees an egg. There is only one person she is really scared of and since he is not around she does not really show any fear.

Jessie/ Jessie (Toy Story 2)
Jessie is a receptionist and does her best to look out for people. She loves even numbers and keeps a mental record of her actions for the day. She is head over heels in love with Remi and tends to think about him a lot. When she is not thinking about him, she talks about Texas and many other fun things that she has done. If a person pushes her too much she will snap at them, but will also apologize if she feels like she is in the wrong. She loves to play with children and is there to listen if anyone wants to talk.

Ndale/Nuka (Lion King 2)
Ndale is a man whore and the head chef. What can I say he is a man that is good with his hands and many other things. He is not an affectionate person and will push a person away if he feels that they are too clingy. After he sleeps with a woman he does not want to sleep with them again. They mean nothing to him and he hates when they talk to him. He will not tolerate people messing with his friends and he hates c**k blockers, especially men. He believes that men should know and learn the codes of life or else he will hurt them. Also, he loves helping people learn to cook and he loves fire.

Keira/Pocahontas (Pocahontas )
Keira works in the garden and does many other things. She hates seeing people destroy nature and is also a big dare devil. She loves doing new things and is full of energy. She only rest when her body says it cannot take anymore. She shares what she knows with people and likes to get them to see that nature is not that bad. She knows all about the poisonous plants and animals and will make sure people don’t touch them. She is a bit of a tom boy and prefers shoes over heels. All in all she is down to Earth and cool.

Delphine/ Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Delphine believes that she is Queen of the Asylum and if you don’t believe it then stay out of her way. She has a short fuse and will blow up on anyone. She does not mind being locked away because it does nothing to her. She will not change and will beat the crap out of anyone that challenges her. She sleeps with who she wants, when she wants. Even though she is real mean and aggressive, she is nice to children. She will never harm a child and sees them as being innocent. She will also teach a child to stand up for themselves. I should also note that she is obsessed with hearts.

Noella/Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
Noella is a doctor here and is one sick lady. She loves to torture people and hates anyone that does not come to their checkup appointments. She does not really like talking to people, but believes in keeping up a certain image. When she does not feel like talking she does not talk. She hates good people and loves to bring out the bad in people. She is an intelligent lady and always thinks before she acts. She is all about staying ahead of her enemies. It is wise to stay on her good side, stay out of her way, or pray that she does not grow an interest in you. As for men, she is only sleeps around if she can gain something from it. Pain is better than pleasure in her eyes.

Jasmine/ Jasmine (Aladdin)
Jasmine is a borderline sociopath. She only talks to a few people and does not like females, that is all thanks to her aunt and step mother. She is not to the people that she is close to and will protect them if they need it. Besides being nice, she is also caring and loves to have fun. For those that she hates she wants them to die a very painful death. She reads a lot of medieval torture books and loves blood. Blood to her is like a red jewel. When she snaps it is best to stay away because if a person grabs her, even if they are a friend, she may see them as an enemy.

David/ Hook (Peter Pan)
David works as the contract attorney and case worker. He does not really like children, especially if they are annoying. He is a rather frank guy and does not beat around the bush. He does not do things to please others and does not care if a person likes him or not. When he wants to be he can be romantic, but that is rare. He looks out for his family and keeps his other life a secret. The fact that he grew up in the mob is no one business. His niece is Shenzi, but he does not tell people that. He can be cold at times, but when he is not working he enjoys a good drink and other things. He only hangs around people that do not annoy him. He has no problem with telling a person to go away if they work his nerves.

Shenzi/ Shenzi (Lion King)
Shenzi is a funny person. Even though she is funny she is really messed up. She loves torturing people and gets a good laugh out of seeing people in pain. She will protect her friends and loves biting people. Anyone that pisses her off is as good as dead in her eyes. She does not hold back and there are times when her friends can side track her. After a good laugh she will snap back and get right back to attacking a person.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Tiggerluvme

You should probably say who your characters are portraying so the new people know and the old people can be reminded
><

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I'll get the blurbs of the characters out.
After I get back xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces