Pm's are back! rolls off and runs around

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
blaq_crystal
Should I come back another time?
Now is a rather good time actually, why? All the members that can get training experience from this, the better.
Kiyoshi Takeda
blaq_crystal
Now is a rather good time actually, why? All the members that can get training experience from this, the better.
Does this mean you want me to repy to the post now? (I'm hoping its not.)
Kiyoshi Takeda
Love you all too.

@Sanoci. Remember the castle is IN the mountain, you are on the frontside of the mountain, not the castle. Else you'd be inside rock.

@Everyone. I'm going to let you guys test yourselves against this attack and will sit back. I'll ressurect anyone that dies, and give support if you are all getting slaughtered.

Kiyo i'm your best man,no gonna dies o easily,but ifi'm the only guy fighting may need moresupport its 2 vs 1.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
blaq_crystal
Kiyoshi Takeda
blaq_crystal
You don't need to reply to that post now. You can RP as it being after training, you were already getting good as it was.
Kiyoshi Takeda
blaq_crystal
Kiyoshi Takeda
blaq_crystal
You don't need to reply to that post now. You can RP as it being after training, you were already getting good as it was.
Allrighty. Do you want me to come out of the room and just wander around?
Sanoci
Kiyoshi Takeda
Love you all too.

@Sanoci. Remember the castle is IN the mountain, you are on the frontside of the mountain, not the castle. Else you'd be inside rock.

@Everyone. I'm going to let you guys test yourselves against this attack and will sit back. I'll ressurect anyone that dies, and give support if you are all getting slaughtered.

Kiyo i'm your best man,no gonna dies o easily,but ifi'm the only guy fighting may need moresupport its 2 vs 1.

you + 10npc's and you got me too, i'm decent in 1v1's

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Thats good,because would hate to show off,and kill them both.Not being cocky,just saying you take the side kick,i'll take their leader ok.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lol. Go Nightmare soldiers go. w00t You guys can do it.
Been too long since i faught. But why the hell did you gimme a gun? They're so, so, GAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff