Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crow Dolly's Queen

Your Personal Princess

Even though she's guarded if she's friendly my guy (Perditus) would be fine on his end.
He'd put a little effort into being friends.
He's a bit of a class clown and a big flirt with the girls.

Bashful Gaian

Surgery With Smiles

Oh yeah, she is! c: She's a nice person, really, it just takes her a little longer to warm up to somebody.
Well, Eleanor loves humorous people, so she'd definitely be drawn to him if he likes to make people laugh etc.

Crow Dolly's Queen

Your Personal Princess

Making people laugh is almost his specialty!
Being a street magician can do that since you have to perform.

Bashful Gaian

Surgery With Smiles

Oooh, Eleanor will definitely like that! c:
Is he going to be a new Order member or more of a veteran? ^^

Crow Dolly's Queen

Your Personal Princess

He's been in it for a little bit yes, not a veteran, but definitely not a newbie.

Bashful Gaian

Surgery With Smiles

Oh, well, Eleanor's been in the Order for about four years, so they've definitely had the opportunity to become friends then. c:

I think I need sleep, because my inspiration's very low at the moment.

Dapper Pumpkin

Your Personal Princess

Aww, that's too bad. :c But yeah, if the inspiration's gone, then it's better to let go of the character. :3

Eleanor is a bit guarded and tends to avoid (large groups of) people mostly, so she definitely wouldn't be a regular at the bar, but I think she'd go there every now and then for a drink. :3 She's not completely frigid or anti-social, haha. xD Maybe they met when Bal went to get coffee, then he told her about his bar and now they see each other there occasionally?

Well, I'm guessing Eleanor has probably heard of Ophelia through other Order members, but yeah, they've probably never seen each other in the flesh.

I think that's fine. I can see it happening. As long as she pays for her drinks, I don't see them having an issue. The 'back door activities' are for the upper society Wizards/Lady Wizards only since they can actually afford the slaves that Balthasar... trains. If he doesn't know she's magical, he's not going to reveal the backdoor to her at all. She'll strictly be a bar customer he knows and probably entertains from time to time. :3

Goodness gracious, I am exhausted today. ._. I'm probably gonna take a brief nap, but I'll have an Astrid entrance up either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

8D

Dapper Pumpkin

Exam week is officially over! I can no concentrate on Ophelia's profile. :3

-hand Rose coffee-
Woooork, liiiiife. You make me so exhausted. @_@

King Codger

Amen to that. Work is kicking my butt this week. Someone spiked the coffee. They just keep coming in droves! XD

AAAAND Astrid post. Finally. ._. That totally took way longer than I
                meant it to, but there it is.

Bashful Gaian

So sorry for sort of disappearing for a while! There's been a lot going on and I've honestly sort of spaced on all of my current roleplays. ^^;

I can't be online tomorrow, but I'm going to try and have Eleanor's first post up on Sunday or Monday at the latest. Any preference on where to 'drop' her?

Anxious Astronomer

I need to get back in the game. I'll have a post up this week. Hopefully.
So. Much going on. The stress, it's thick. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces