Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
U is for U N A
Emiilove2
Okay so Peter Pan and Tinker bell. I am confused on how you want us to role play them. Do you want us to keep them close to the characters from the show or do you care if we change their relationship to become closer. Honestly, I was thinking that since he was in Neverland and never ended up in the town until he died, I was just going to interpret him in the town how ever possible. Maybe make him live alone and single. He could work some where in the town for money. Also, does he have to be Rumples dad or can I change that?

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CaptainTapole
Emiilove2
On that note--since you will be writing for the Savior and I will be writing for the charmingly-dashing pirate, in the mood to have them in a lover's quarrel? Hook obviously having feelings for Preslie, but in denial and in fear of rejection due to her first love returning to the limelight?

that would work c:

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Emiilove2
On that note--since you will be writing for the Savior and I will be writing for the charmingly-dashing pirate, in the mood to have them in a lover's quarrel? Hook obviously having feelings for Preslie, but in denial and in fear of rejection due to her first love returning to the limelight?

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
i want to stay true to the series but all of the characters not in storybrooke would kind of be screwed. so either you guys can do heavy plotting in the enchanted forest or your guys can have your own interpretations in storybrooke.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Emiilove2
Well, what direction do you want to take with this RP? Did you want it to mirror the television series? Did you want basically all the folks become citizens of the town and bring in their own interpretations/reactions? We, the writers, would kind of need at least an arrow to follow before we could do any heavy plotting.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CaptainTapole
Emiilove2
Mulan and Hook.

oh okay. sorry i have been gone the last four days. i had work and a lot of stress is on my shoulders. you guys can figure out what you want to do and then let me know c:

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Emiilove2
Mulan and Hook.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CaptainTapole
Emiilove2
You can do whatever you want, but I think Ceras did indeed drop out.

yes, thats why i just took her out who are you playing again?

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Emiilove2
You can do whatever you want, but I think Ceras did indeed drop out.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Rapunzel can be taken out because she's not in a lot of the first series anyways.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Ceras Ryushi
Stay safe and don't die.
Well it doesn't matter.
Rapunzel can either be opened up or taken out.
I'm putting myself into a self induced hiatus.
Care Rah

Interesting. Sounds fun, you can do so much with roleplays about things like OZ or Neverland.
I was thinking though, we should probably figure out Peter's and Tink's relationship before the roleplay starts. Would you want it to be closer to the show, where Tink seems a bit afraid of Pan and appears to work with him for survival on the island, or more like the original story where they're close friends?
eh.. I dunno.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
ChemNerd11
Ceras Ryushi
I think it would be interesting to see Robin all Eugene-esque. And...if Emi wants to go along with the show's plot...maybe a lover's quarrel? Robin finding some kind of love in the two love interests and yet knows one will have their "happily ever after" and the other end in possible heart-ache?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff