Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll
                (xxxxxxxx)HOW CAN I SEE YOU AGAIN ll I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] O P E N I N G
                [XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxXX]]

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]User Image[X]User Image[X]User Image

___!_TYPE
                                                                                            ______ Harem x Reverse Harem School Based Role-Play

___!_GENERA
                                                                                            ______ Romance, Action, and Comedy.

___!_LITERACY
                                                                                            ______ Lit. to lazy lit.

___!_STATUS
                                                                                            ______ Under Construction

___!_INSPIRATION
                                                                                            ______ One too many animes/ mangas.. heh

Friendly Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_h _ e _ y _ , ___ w _ h _ y ___ n _ o _ t ___ t _a _ k _ e ___ a ___ p _ i _ c _ t _ u _ r _ e _ ? _
                ___` Aiden _ ( Taylor ) _ Weyland
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___N/A ---- The Delinquent

███║▌███ ⇢ a x l i t t l e x a b o u t x m e

T H E[x] B A S I C S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll Hall of Fame )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGESEVENTEEN_____MALE_____FALL 11
                                  ORANGE█║ SIX FEET THREE_____█║ 187 IBS_____█║ Strong, toned muscle

T H E[x] P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                  iheartorangesoda( Confident Intimidating Brash Loyal Dependable Rebel )

Aiden Weyland. The name brings about a horrible sense of familiarity within you. You can't quite place it yet, but you know you have heard it before, and have a sneaking suspicion you won't like what you remember about it. Regardless, getting this guys information is your task as a member of the student council. So you lace up, and march off, determined to get this done as soon as possible. However, your determination starts to wane, the deeper you get into the search for this Aiden Weyland, who is proving to be quite elusive. You didn't find him in his scheduled class, and the halls seem to be vacant of his presence. You even check the 2nd wings staircase, a common hideout for the class skippers, but to no avail. This guy is no where to be found!

Thankfully, you manage to coerce some of the class skippers into information on where Aiden would be. The nervous looks shared between them, when they talked about the guy rose some concern in you. Was that fear you saw in their eyes? Shaking your head, you push it out of your mind, focusing on making your way to the location divulged by the skippers. The back entrance to the school grounds. Why anyone would be back there is completely beyond you, and you are growing increasingly irritated over the fact that you have had to go this far to find him. When you do find him, you'll be sure to give him a piece of your mind!

As you make your way, you draw close enough to the back entrance to see a figure, sitting against a tree closest to the exit out. So, the skippers didn't lie. Squinting, you try to get a better look, but most of his features are hidden behind bark. However, there is something that you can almost make out from where you stand. Was he... smoking? On school grounds? Your jaw drops in disbelief. This guy not only made you walk clear across campus, hunting him down like a dog to get an interview that was already past due; he was out here, skipping class, so he could smoke, against the rules, on school grounds? He wasn't even of legal smoking age, according to his profile! The last straw snaps within you. You grit your teeth, and stomp over. This guy was gonna get it!

Hey! Your voice is raised, obviously perturbed. You can't smoke on school grounds! As part of the student council, I could have you suspended for that! This definitely grabbed his attention, not quite in the way you expected it would though. He didn't jump when you called out. Didn't try to hide his cigarette and convince you he wasn't smoking. You only hear a deep, and taunting voice, as he peered around the tree to look at you. "Oh really?" The flash of piercing yellow eyes, betwixt disheveled red lockes sends a chill up your spine. You shudder, eyes widening as Aiden rises to his full height, turning around the tree to face you. You gulp nervously. He didn't seem this big a second ago.

It's about this time, that you realize why the name Aiden Weyland was so familiar when you first read it. Suddenly, the rumours start flood through your mind. "Did you hear? That guy that looked at Aiden wrong finally got out of the hospital. Been there for 10 months! I wonder how long the next one will be..." "I heard he took on fifty men with guns, all at once. Beat them with his bare hands!" "I saw him rip a guys skeleton clean out! No, its true, I swear!" "He eats nails for breakfast... WITH NO MILK! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?" "Well I heard he impregnated a girl just by willing it! coughiwouldtotallyhavehisbabycough" You curse yourself in your head for not realizing it sooner, and quickly decide to ignore the cigarette planted defiantly between his hard pressed lips from here on out."You gonna tell me why you came out here to find me?" His arms cross over his bulky chest, yellow eyes boring into you in a way you could only describe as intimidating. "Or just stand there and waste my time?" You look away, unable to match his stare, body stiffened in a feeble attempt to keep yourself from shaking.

T-the mandatory i-interview. You lift the clipboard up, showing the blank form to Aiden. The cherry tip of his cigarette emblazens, crawling closer to its filter, as the red haired giant drags off it. His brow raises slightly, plucking the cigarette from his lips and flicking it off to the side. Finally, he releases you from his daunting stare, moving his eyes to examine the clipboard before you instead. Phew. A sense of relief washes over you, finding yourself infinitely more comfortable now that his attention is focused elsewhere. Its just a few questions, shouldn't take too long. For a moment, Aiden is silent, looking over the form in what you assume is buying him time to decide on what he wanted to do next. Finally, he huffs, reaching up to push some hair from his eyes, looking back to you. "Alright, ask away."

Oh good, he didn't turn you down, which you half expected. Somehow the simple gesture of acceptance makes you a bit more comfortable. But only that far, a bit. Clearing your throat, you flip the clipboard back around, and ready a mechanical pencil from the depths of your pocket. So Aiden, you start, keeping your eyes on the sheet. It's easier to keep your composure that way. How would you describe yourself? "Me? I'm the toughest guy around, and I'll prove anyone who says otherwise wrong." Almost surprised by the answer, you look up to find a cocky smirk plastered on Aiden's face. But if what you heard about him is true, than he had good reason to look so confident. Eyes back on Aiden's form, you jot down a few notes, and decide to leave the questions for his personality at that. You've gathered just about all you need to know in that section.

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda"Go ahead. Push me. See what happens."

What was your childhood like?

"I had a lot of... freedom."

Okay... And growing up?

"I got in fights a lot."

And your family? What are they like?

"My dad's my only blood relative left. And the rest of the family is very rowdy."

So far, so good. What made you pick this school?

"That's a question for my dad, I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter."

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  N/A

The Secret ll Alright, I just need one more thing. A secret?

"A secret? What for?"

Just something required on the form, I'm not sure why myself. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

"You better not. It's very hard for me to turn away someone who needs help."

███║▌███ ⇢ l i k e s , x d i s l i k e s , x a n d x f e a r s

T H E[x] L I K E S

Sweet Foods l Cigarettes l Fighting l Being Outside l Riding l

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

Classes l Authority l Being Constricted l Gangs l Losing l

T H E[x] F E A R S

Being unable to leave the gang l Being unable to protect someone close to him l

Friendly Streaker

User Image

_h _ e _ y _ , ___ w _ h _ y ___ n _ o _ t ___ t _a _ k _ e ___ a ___ p _ i _ c _ t _ u _ r _ e _ ? _
                ___` Lan _ ( Callahan ) _ Leopold
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___ just 'L' ---- the shy guy

T H E[x] B A S I C S

iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll Theme Music (Piano Version) )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGESEVENTEEN_____MALE_____SUMMER 13
                                  ORANGE█║ 6' 1"_____█║ 168 LBS_____█║ LENGTHY

iheartorangesoda( creative; shy; loyal; insecure; empathetic; kind-hearted )

This was impossible! You have been searching for this kid for an hour now and he was nowhere to be found. Half the people you asked about him didn’t even know who the kid was! They said things like, “Huh? Do we even have a guy named Lan in our class?” or “Lan? Never heard of him. H-he’s in our class!? Oops..” This kid was an enigma! No one knew anything about him. Maybe this was a prank by the student council president. That d**k. He would do something like that too! Hell to this! You had things to do! You decide to forget about interviewing this kid that may or may not exist. Instead you head to the music room to take down some flyers that the president was too lazy to do. You would have a word with him come tomorrow. As you entered the music room you stop. Wait, What the ********? The room is empty beside one kid with snow-white hair. Does he dye it? He had neon green headphones on and he didn’t seem to notice you were there. A part of you just wanted to watch him, so you quickly duck behind the piano and study the mysterious guy. What was he doing? He was plugging his laptop up to the speakers of the room. His eyes flash to the door and look away. He must have been checking to make sure it was closed—which it was—the room was sound proof. The boy then slipped off his headphones, sitting on a chair as he typed things into his laptop. The boy, who’s face had been stoic the whole time suddenly broke into a pure smile. He pressed one button and the room erupted in a song. D-did he make this? Without realizing it, you stand and go to him, softly touching his shoulder.

The boy practically flips from his chair. His indescribably green eyes grew wide while his body tumbled from the chair and onto the floor. “D-did you make this?” He didn’t say anything though; instead he kept his eyes on you. “This is incredible! Did you make this?” You ask again, the boy this time just looks away, not moving from the ground. You roll your eyes, picking up his laptop to see a name in the corner of the screen. “Lan… Lan… Wait!” You turn fast to him, still holding his laptop. “A-are you Lan!?” The boy quickly takes back his laptop, shutting it and with that the music shuts off too. He is leaving; he is turning to leave and damnit no! You quickly take out the form that was crumpled in your pocket and block his path. “N-no I need you to fill this out.” He says nothing, just looks to his shoes. Jeeze, what was with this guy. Ugh, and to think you saw he was cool moments ago. “Please?” The boy looks to the chairs, he sighs, taking a seat and still says nothing. Was this him complying?

You sit down next to him, but he scoots his chair a little away, his eyes still on anything but you. “Okay! You don’t want to be here I guess, we can do this fast okay?” He nods slightly. At least you were getting somewhere. “Can you tell me about yourself? Your personality.” “…..um….” Was all he managed before he covered his face. This was going to take way to long. “Here! Turn your chair around; you don’t have to look at me. Just talk to that back wall.” She said. To this he nodded and turned his hair. His shoulders moved like he was taking a big, deep breath. “Okay.. Your personality.” “…..” “Come on.. You can do it.” “I uh… I don’t really like people.” You were about to write it down, but he quickly spoke again. “N-no! It’s not that.. I’m scared of people… their eyes.. I just..” he trailed. It was silent for at least four minutes before he spoke again. “I’m shy.. I’m insecure, I always second guess myself and—“ “Stop.” You said and he flinched to your words. “Lets… do the positive.” You couldn’t listen to that, your heart was going to break. “Positive?” “Yeah! You seem good with music!” “I guess.. I guess I’m kind of creative.” “Awesome! Keep going!” He was like beaten dog… so vulnerable. “Loyal…” was all he said, and to this his head fell slightly. s**t, he really was like a dog. “Anything else?” It was quiet again. “No.” He said, before pulling on his headphones.

No? What a guy.. you quickly write down on his personality. “kind-hearted.”

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda". . . . . . . "

You reach forward, pulling Lan’s headphones down. The boy lets them rest around his shoulders, unmoving. “I need your back story too.” He didn’t say anything. “Place of birth, your home environment and stuff like that.” He still didn’t say anything. You quickly grab his headphones. The boy instinctively turns, eyes in a complete panic. “You can have them back after you answer my questions.” You say firmly. The boy sits back down, facing away from you once more. He almost looked like a different person without his headphones. “I was born here.” “Kay.” “T-two older brothers..” “Making you the youngest?” He nodded. “What are their names?” “Isaiah and Inuo.” “Why were you given the only ‘L’ name?” “Heh… uh.. my name is Ian actually.” Wait, what? “P-people kept reading it as Lan, I.. I g-got tired of correcting them… I didn’t want to talk to them.” He inhaled deeply. “So I legally changed it to Lan, mum was mad… b-but never had to correct anyone since I had it changed.” You were stalled for a moment, but quickly return to writing down what he was saying. “Are you and your brothers… close?” His head falls forward and his hand ruffled up that snow white hair. “Uhh.. n-not really. Isaiah is a doctor, Inuo plays soccer professionally for the Germany team..” Wait.. THE Inuo?! His face was on your wall at home! This guy… this shy, insecure guy was related to that hot head?

“I just… I cant even compare to my brothers..” It was quiet as you write down his answers. You want to change the subject; you don’t like his voice when it was shaking so timidly. “Tell me about your teen years, why you picked Azure Academy.” He looked to the grand piano; his profile was stoic in that moment. His laser bright eyes making your heart flutter. It was weird; how this kid could go from so undesirable one second, and the next could claim the world with those bright eyes. “I have always loved music.” He started, the smallest of smiles sliding on to his face. Your heart stopped a moment. He smiled so rarely; it was like good fortune was blessing you with this moment. “It makes people happy.. a-and the words.. are so meaningful.” His voice lowered as he talked about music, his voice filled with an indescribable passion. “I started to make music on my laptop.. Some popular, others not so much.” He shrugged his shoulders. “I came to this school for their music program. I want to learn all there is about every instrument and one day…” His smile was gone, but a deep blush had brushed over his cheeks. “I want to effect people in a positive way.. I want to make music.. th-that… that makes people know they aren’t alone. Th-that there is someone else out there, feeling what they feel…”

It was silent. So silent you could hear the hammering of your heart in your ears. C-could he hear it too? So this was the man he was.. a person who had been alone and insecure for so long, he wanted to make it his soul duty to make sure no one felt that way ever again… You write down his answer, not forgetting any of the words he said. This guy.. he was something.

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  music club

Never Kissed a Girl ll “One last question, okay?” You say with a tinge of sadness in your voice. Why were you scared to leave him alone? You didn’t really know this kid; this was your first meeting… but then why? “Uh—W-what’s your deepest secret.” The boy quickly turned around, his face in such a flush that your own face soon mirrors him in color. “I won’t tell anyone!” you add quickly, waving your hands in front of yourself. “I.. uhh…” He went quiet; perhaps he was searching for the words. “N-never..k-k-ki..” Oh… has he.. “Have you never kissed a girl before?” “D-don’t tell a-anyone!” He said hastily, turning to face you. His face was so read it hit his ears. You write it down, smiling softly. “N-no worries, I wont tell anyone. I’m under contract.” He didn’t look like he believed you. That serious look, your heart began to race again. “I promise.” His eyes then looked to the headphones. “Oh right.” You hand him back his headphones and the boy quickly puts them around his neck. He grabs his laptop and shoves it in his bag and is at the door when he suddenly stops. Lan slowly turns to you, eyes flashing to yours for only a second as he says: “Thanks… f-for talking to me... even if it was for the school, thank you.” You sink into your chair as the mysterious Lan leaves the room, leaving you with nothing but a fluttering heart and a blush on your cheeks.

T H E[x] L I K E S

colorful headphones l any and all cd's l all instruments l strawberry milk l lemon pound cake l

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

soy milk l essays l warm soda l spicy food l scratched cd's l

T H E[x] F E A R S

never amounting to anything l large crowds of people l

Friendly Streaker

Reserved for Third Male

Friendly Streaker

User Image

___` Rayne _ ( Andrew ) _ Parker
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___ snow ---- the male protagonist

T H E[x] B A S I C S

iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll megitsune )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGESEVENTEEN_____MALE_____SPRING 15
                                  ORANGE█║ 6' 0"_____█║ 180 LBS_____█║ MUSCULAR

iheartorangesoda( loyal; upbeat; intelligent; perverted; flirtatious; random )

Rayne opened the door to the office, he wasn't really expecting an interview. It wasnt everyday someone wanted to interview you just to be accepted into a school, but he wasnt about to change who he was just so he could get accepted. He walked up chair and took a seat in front of the students and teachers who were doing his interview, His long black and red hair shined under the light along with his bright green eyes, he looked to his interviewers and smiled.

"Welcome to the school, I take it you must be Rayne? Ahh it says here you're a transfer student from America. What brings you to Japan?'

"To be perfectly honest my parents."

"Ok! Well tell us about yourself? Actually tell us about your personality, what are you like in the outside world?"

Rayne pondered this for a moment, It wasn't everyday someone asked him to describe himself, so it was a little more difficult than he expected. Then a thought came to him and he looked back to his interviewers and took a deep breath before speaking. "Well as for personality, Im very easy going and get along pretty well with most people I come into contact with, but most of the time I spend my time at home playing games or at work, Seeing as I like to work for what I want rather than have it handed to me. Rayne paused for a moment trying to come up with other things to talk about then it dawned on him "Oh yea I love women, I'm not really shy when it comes to them and I flirt a lot." The interviewers gave him a look of concern when he mentioned that which Rayne saw and quickly added to his statement"No no no, don't get me wrong I'm extremely respectful, I know where my boundaries are and I don't cross them.I just like women is all." THe interviewers looked at one another with a little concern on their faces, but it passed quickly.

"Now how are you with friends? Well seeing as you left your home country you iwll be making tons of new friends here, but tell us what you where liek with your friends back home?"

Ahh this was an easy question, he did miss his friends, though he didnt have many the few he did have where his best friends. "Well it's not to hard to make friends, its just a matter of knowing the right people to hang out with, but to answer your question I take pride in my loyalty and honesty. I'm blunt and tell it like it is, but my friends come to me for advice when they need it, because I never lead them down a path that will get them hurt or in trouble"

This answer seemed to please the people interviewing him. "Well Rayne thats pretty interesting personality you have there, sounds like you might be a handful in the coming days spent at our lovely school, Now onto your life story."

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda"Whats your gamer tag?"

The interviewers shuffled through their papers as they moved onto the next portion of Raynes interview. They offered him some refreshments in the mean time while they prepared for the second half and Rayne respectfully accepted a can of cola. Popping open the can and taking a sip quenched his pallet a little. He was still a little nervous about the interview so it made his throat a little dry. After a few more minutes of the people scribbling down notes and gathering the rest of their items, they turned back to Rayne and smiled.

"So Rayne, You seem like a very interesting person, How about we get onto your life? Tell us how you got here and why you are here? Why did you choose this school? What exactly are your plans for the future?"

Rayne was glad to share his life story, it was simple and easy to talk about. "Hmm where should I begin? Oh yes, well for starters, I'm from America, California actually. My Mother is a fashion designer and sells clothes all over the world and my father owns and operates a shipping company that sells trade goods between Japan and America. Seeing as my parents wanted to retire here they figured why not move now rather than later, so here I am."
                                  Rayne took another sip of his soda before he continued with his life story. "Due to my parents hectic and busy work life, they are always traveling over seas or are hardly ever home. I Kind of grew up by myself, dont get me wrong I dont dislike my life, yes it was lonely, but I understood my parents only work this hard to provide for me, but I will say they have NEVER missed my birthday or any holiday or any sort of function I have and thats why I respect what they do. I don't really ask them for money, even though I know it wouldn't be an issue, I actually have a job I work at after school, so I can pay for my own things as far as games and comics and memorabilia go." It really didnt don on Rayne what he wanted to do with his future, The thought of becoming a video game designer and possibly owning his own gaming company came to mid several times but thats about it really.

"To be perfectly honest I have no clue what I want to do with the rest of my life, I am still only seventeen, but I have thought about becoming a famous video game designer and owning my own business one day. I love video games, can't get enough of them actually."

His interviewers nodded and smiled, it seemed this was a perfectly acceptable answer for them

"Now as for the reason I chose this school, well it was closest to home and I hear from the locals it has a very good turn out rate with the students and has top marks in academics and sports amongst other things.

The interviewers all looked at one another and smiled from ear to ear with this response. They all stood up and bowed to Rayne. "Well Mr. Parker, we would like to formally welcome you to our lovely school. You can start next week, Yes its a little late in the school year, but we think you will do just fine." Rayne stood and bowed and walked up to the desk and shook everyones hand. As he left he gave them all a wave.

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  club name (list on first page)

Cosplay ll After school Rayne works at a local Cosplay coffee tea shop. He doesnt want anyone to know this. Why? Not really sure, he thinks people will make fun of him.

T H E[x] L I K E S

women l anime/ manga l cosplay l dr. who l more women l star wars l dungens and dragons l

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

shady people l liars l backstabbing l early mornings l fakes l

T H E[x] F E A R S

spiders l bugs l

Friendly Streaker

User Image

___` Anastasia _ ( Beatrice ) _ Delacroix
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___ana ---- the female protagonist

T H E[x] B A S I C S

iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll chocolat )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGESEVENTEEN_____FEMALE_____WINTER FOURTH
                                  ORANGE█║ 5"6_____█║ 132LBS_____█║ CURVED

iheartorangesoda( optimistic friendly oblivious earnest kind )

The blonde hummed quietly to herself as you approached her, she seemed unknowing to your presence, lost in her own little world as she smiled to herself and continued writing something down on the lined paper within the journal. What could she be writing about? Was that a diary of sorts? Clearing your throat, the girl doesn't seem to notice the abrupt sound - continuing to scribble something quietly to herself in the small booklet. Was she really so oblivious? Never the less, you decide to take a different approach. "What are you doing?" Your voice seems to do the trick, the pink eyed girl looking up from her book and smiling up at you as if you were an angel straight from heaven. "Writing down new ideas for recipes! Would you like to try some of them once I'm finished?" Her voice is like a bell, full of laughter and sunshine. It's as if she's something out of a fairy-tale, the animated face of snow white immediately appears in your mind.

"Yeah, sure... that's not why I'm here although... you're Anastasia right?" You tell her as you rub the back of your neck nervously. Something about her makes butterflies appear in your stomach and you're unsure what that trait in her is. "That would be me! You can call me Ana, although. What can I do for you?" She speaks again with that bright smile that sends your heart spinning and your mind reeling. "I-I need you to fill this out." You speak, averting your eyes as if she was the sun - and simply looking at her would blind you. "Sure! Just let me finish this one thing." She nods, looking back down to her notebook and scribbling a few more lines down, before finally closing the booklet and motioning for you to take a seat across from her. Hesitantly, you do just that.

"Can you tell me about yourself? How would you describe your personality?" You speak, readying your pencil to write down her answer for you. Taking a moment to think about it, Anastasia tilts her head from side to side as she lets her mind taste the question. "I suppose you could say I'm rather optimistic." The blonde nodded with a soft smile. "Optimistic?" You repeat for confirmation, writing down that word as she nods in response. "Anything else? You seem like a pretty happy person." You comment, noticing the way her eyes seem to twinkle in response to all of your words, or how her smile reaches those amethyst eyes in such a sincere manner - as if she's glad that it was you who had came to see her. "Mhm, that works too~ I like living each day to it's fullest, that's why I try and be kind to everyone I meet. You never know when they could be having a bad day and just need a smile to help them get through it all." Anastasia nods, and you find yourself writing down a few more words that could describe the bubbly blonde.

"I guess that's it for that section." You nod, figuring you've gotten enough to be able to describe this girl's personality to anyone. "Glad I could be of use to you~" She giggles sweetly, before returning her attention back down to her little journal full of recipes.

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda"I wonder what recipe I should try next..."

You look at the blonde curiously as she returns to humming to herself, once again oblivious of your existence as she writes down "new recipes" in her swirled handwriting. "I actually have a few more things to ask you." You comment, to which her head pops up. "Oh sure! What would you like to know?" Anastasia asks, closing her book once more as she turns those amethyst orbs over to you. "About your life. What was your childhood like, where were you born? Those kind of things." You speak, keeping your own eyes trained on the paper in front of you. She takes another moment to answer you, tilting her head from one side to the other much like before. Finally, the blonde beings to speak once again.

"I was born in France as an only child to my mama and papa. I spent a lot of time with my mama cooking and playing games with my best friend who lived right next door to me. My parents eventually decided that it would be best for our family if we moved here, so I just ended up at this school by pure chance I suppose... or maybe it was fate!" She nods, suddenly convinced of the idea that it had to be some sort of magical force that had brought her to Azure Academy. "I see..." You nod, doing your best to keep up with her words as you transfer them down onto the paper in front of you. "Could you go into more detail about how you had grown up?" You ask, looking for a few more details than that. Thankfully, Anastasia doesn't seem to mind at all; happily nodding and coming up with more for you to write down.

"My mama and I used to go out to the market together every day. I spent more time with her because my papa was always so busy with work. I guess that's why we have really similar personalities and interests. That's why I like cooking so much. It was we did the most together." Anastasia nods with another dazzling smile."My best friend's name was Basile. He was the same age as me, and we spent a lot of time together growing up. He's like a brother to me! It was really sad the day we left to come here." She continues, before looking to you curiously - as if silently asking if she needs to give you any more information. "I suppose that's about everything I need for that section." You comment as you put down your pencil for a moment to stretch out your fingertips.

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  music club

Can't Swim ll You only have one more section to really fill out, and yet a part of you doesn't want to leave. Looking from the paper and up to the cheerful blonde, you decide that this is your duty - you can't just hang around here with her for the rest of the day! As tempting as that sounds... "What would you say your biggest secret is?" You ask, and all of a sudden the bright and bubbly blonde turns quiet and shy. Averting her eyes, she fiddles with her hands as if to put off answering you. When she finally speaks a few moments later, it's so quiet that you can't even make sense of it. "What did you say?" You ask, and her cheeks flush as she squirms slightly in her seat. "Y-you have to promise not to tell anyone..." She speaks, peeking up at you as she waits for you to respond to her. "I'm under school contract, so I legally can't tell anyone." You explain, although that doesn't seem to ease her worries.

"Pinky promise..?" She asks, raising her left hand with only her pinky finger raised. A small dust of pink crosses your cheek, and you awkwardly nod as you raise your own pinky to meet with hers. "P-pinky promise." You confirm, and suddenly relief seems to wash over her. Quiet for another few minutes, Anastasia finally speaks once she is ready. "I can't swim... my parents never taught me and I never really wanted to after I almost drowned as a small child..." She explained with a small shake of her head. "The thought of drowning is rather frightening for me..." Anastasia continues to explain, and you try to nod in understanding as you write those two words down on the slip of paper; Can't Swim.

T H E[x] L I K E S

cooking l being useful l tulips l strawberries l pastries

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

burnt food l large bodies of water l ghost stories l bitter foods l lying

T H E[x] F E A R S

drowning l small spaces

Friendly Streaker

User Image

___` Mitsu _ ( Violet ) _ Lapin
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___ rabbit---- the gamer

T H E[x] B A S I C S

iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll entrance song name )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGESEVENTEEN_____FEMALE_____WINTER 02
                                  ORANGE█║ FIVE FOOT THREE INCHES_____█║ 115 LBS_____█║ PETITE, SUPPLE,

iheartorangesoda( clever eccentric playful innocent accepting opinionated )

Finding Mitsu is probably the simplest task compared to those assigned to your fellow student council members. There are very few people on the school campus with hair dyed what you think is a rather putrid shade of lilac. A violation of school dress-code that you think the president is far too lenient with. You suspect it's because the president is possibly smitten with the girl. He has always denied that. Apparently there was an incident a couple years back where some teacher tried to dye her hair some normal shade, but the school board stepped in. Keep her hair lilac or lose funding for the new school library. Considering that that library opened last year and is the most state of the art building, you are advised not to bring up the hair issue. So irksome.

Climbing up the stairwell to the roof, you try to compose yourself. You know your patience is about to be tested, but you swear that you will find the means to get the interview over with and go back to studying for that math exam coming up. Sucking in a deep breath, you push the door open and step out onto the roof. The views are obviously the best at school and the sky looks like an endless blue ocean above you. You can hear the yells from the sports teams practicing on the track and field not too far off, the chirps of birds, and you feel at peace, marveling at the atmosphere provided by the fenced off area. Maybe this won't be so bad.

Mitsu Lappin is like a purple eyesore, sitting on a bench off to the side. Her violet-colored eyes aren't fixed on the beautiful panoramic views but on the screen of her handheld console. You just stare at her in fascination, no words exchanged between you two. The only sound on the roof comes from the soft clicking of her inputting commands. Unable to stand the silence, you open your mouth to speak, figuring that the sooner this was done, the better.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are. You're with the student council taking that weird survey, right?"

Deep breath, in and out. So she was opinionated too.

"...yeah...if you can just tell me a bit about yourself, I'd greatly appreciate it."

"Teachers say I'm too clever for my own good, y'know? Apparently studying at my leisure isn't good enough for them...hell...I even get all the questions right when they ask me, so I'm not sure what they're trying to pull...telling me to put away my system during a timed event."

Mitsu was very opinionated about something incredibly stupid. You wanted to point out that she shouldn't have her games out during class but decided against it. You got caught texting a friend not too long ago, so scolding her would make you a hypocrite.

"How would you describe yourself?"

"...hnnn.." For the first time, the lilac-haired girl looked over at you. You can't help but notice that there's something endearingly innocent about those violet-colored eyes. "Accepting, I think...I mean...I don't see you being childhood friends with a constantly truant delinquent," she replied thoughtfully with a shrug of her shoulders. Touche. Your mother would probably kill you if you tried to bring such a person to country club. "I think by the end of this conversation our social link would have probably increased, don't you?" You can't tell if she's serious or not, but then you notice it, her mouth curling up slightly with a smile. She's messing with you...maybe? You quickly scribble down the word playful before writing in one she hadn't mentioned. Eccentric. You pay careful attention to underline it.

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda"...what's your friend code?"

"So why don't you tell me a bit about your life. I mean....you're quite the unique sort of person...it'd be great to find out how you became....er...you." Let's face it, you're curious, beyond curious, about the origins of this girl. At your question though, her brows furrow slightly as she clicks her tongue. Mitsu apparently saved her game and stashed the device in her school bag. Maybe she was finally going to take this interview seriously. "Character creation occurred in Winter seventeen years ago." Oh my god...she's serious. "...I caused my parents a lot of problems as a kid, I'm sure you know by my file." You nod slowly, unsure how to reply to that. You had read the file earlier that morning to discover that she suffered from Oculocutaneous Albinism. Truthfully though, you had to look up what the hell that even meant. While she did suffer from albinism, it appeared to be but a mild case that mainly effected her hair an eyes. Your eyes widen in realization over the hair dye issue and why the president has been so forgiving over it. "It must have been tough growing up...." Kids are cruel, you after all had an immediate dislike of this girl from the beginning without being very understanding. "Yeah...the kids in the neighborhood called me Casper...so after a while, I stopped going out. I'm pretty lucky though...my family didn't force me to go out if I didn't want to. Dad works for this really popular game studio and he's always flying back and forth between here and Japan. That's how I get a lot of the really cool games and systems before you guys even know about it." That's pretty cool, now that you think about it. "Wait...so which parent is Japanese? At this Mitsu offered a bright smile and you can't help but notice that your heart is beating a bit faster. "Neither. Both my parents are from Canada of all places...they were going to name me Bridget but when I was born, they thought I didn't look like much of a Bridget so they named me something at the suggestion of my dad's coworker. 'Mitsu...because she looks like she's shining.' " Oh god...that explanation was adorable.

"That's pretty cool...I mean everything about you is really unique. So that leads me to wonder....why did you pick this place?" You watch her with fascination but that smile of hers only brightens. "That's because my friends are here...I mean, I have plenty of online friends due to the various guilds I'm in since I play so many mmos...but I'm talking about my irl friends. Besides, mom seemed to like this school enough...I mean....you've seen the library, right?" You silently wonder who the hell her mother is.

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  art club

Online boyfriend ll After the mention of the mother, you really want to ask about her, but that's not your business. You're here to record what she wants to say, not what you want to hear. Adjusting your glasses, you flip the page on your clipboard and lightly tap your pen in thought. "This is rather intrusive...but do you have any secrets? I've been sworn to secrecy so you don't have to worry about me telling." Mitsu regarded you with suspicion, but you can't really blame her. After a moment or two of silence. She opened her mouth to speak. "I had an online boyfriend last year...we played mmos together and he was my partner on various difficult missions. I could always rely on him to have my back...but the b*****d was cheating on me in rl. You can't tell anyone, kay?" You give off a light laugh and nod. So basically she never had been in a relationship according to you.

T H E[x] L I K E S

video games l computer games l headphones l green tea pocky l comic books l

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

sprouts l cheaters l being outside l losing l papaya l

T H E[x] F E A R S

alienation l fear

Friendly Streaker

Reserved for The Rising Star

Friendly Streaker

The Third Female

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items