Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yarghhh, thar! I likez me a coconut in duh watuh floaters~

Uh... okay. owo;;; /backs away slowly 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
You have a lovely buncha coconuts~ deedle-ee-dee! ;'D 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Are we pirates now? Is that how it is ? I can't take this anymore! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART! ; A; //rips out heart 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 3 ]
What's a water floater? Is it... omg. no. not that. D: whyyy. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
//eats marshmellow puffs 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
//Rolls around in own crazy chair screaming "Houston, we have a problem! Who the ******** are you, Houston?!" 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Me likez this thread. Come. We marry. OuO;;;; 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Why coconuts? Why not cashews or ketchup packets or noodles? 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
Will I get shot if I say I hate coconut? 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
Idgaf. Hit me baby one more time. ;'3 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 > >>

L element's Significant Otter

Fuzzy Bear

KnightsGuardian

Lol, haha. Well, you can't stray away from the blue factor, so, it would still be hard to work out lol

Yes, I illustrate books, but I have made graphics for IOS games. That is what my friend does all the time. Full ios games, etc.

Well, I have a tumblr but no one follows me lol
It is bad when I have to factor in another reception like party in Newfieland, for his family, etc. If it was just Disney,etc, then sure, it is not too bad. Also, around my neighborhood, city,etc, I can get deals because my dad is in the wedding business and has contacts...So yea. I dunno...I hope for Disney but that hope is slowly dying due to reality lol
That is an option, and probably would happen

Perhaps it is time to invest in a new car. One that is more lasting.
Get a PT Cruiser. It is what I have. Has lasted 12 years, and the only thing I had to fix is a burnt out headlight and new tires.

Bani fru's Husband

Hilarious Smoker

//is too lazy for quotes, but expresses love

HMMM
        SO
        (Because miss Naegeoya is me friend, I no compete with the darling)
        I think I will go for the daemon! Because it would be fun, and I love such
        dark characters. So, just have to hunt down a good pic! (And, as a note
        if you open up a position like that, I would be willing to fill it! I am good
        with multiple characters, especially if one is just an as-needed person
        who occasionally enters the picture but isn't always intensely involved.
        >.> )
        HO HO HO

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
KnightsGuardian

I am awesome. (⊙ω⊙✿)
And yes, I will be clearer! A short response to each of those questions: he can only affect non-living beings, it lasts until the character disappears/he erases the character, and to get out of it (for burning specifically), you can either strip off your clothes or jump into a body of water.
:'D
I will work on the profile shortly!

CapelIa

O 3o
Nufufu, wanna plot?

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-Cold Star

Wow, look at all the people. HI PEOPLE! ITS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL!

KnightsGuardian
Woo. Sorry for taking a few days to reply. Family stuff happened. I'm back now.

It's a shame that most kids lose that openness as they grow up. But that's just the way the world is I suppose. And hooray for never truly growing up! Boring stuffy adults don't know what they're missing.

Hah! Oh that's funny. All the times I played kickball I never saw anyone tag themselves like that. Now dodgeball... I've hit myself in dodgeball. But that's an entirely different game altogether.

ALL THE DOOM! (I love Doom. It took me a while too beat it, but it was fun. xD yay for video games.)

Sharing is caring... so long as my friends remember to share the bill. ^-^ Hungry alligators made me think of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Me and my sister used to play that game. Games involving hungry animals are always intense, yup.

Ah southern. So aside from really good tea, you guys also have cool funny phrases. Man I'm missing out over here.

(My brain decided to stop working while I was in the middle of writing this part, so I'm sorry if it doesn't all make sense. I hate it when my thoughts go on strike. Siiiiiiiiigh)
Depending on how they meet, Mamoru will most likely either be coldly polite and distant or coldly polite and slightly friendly. (Popsicle needs to warm up, seriously. I'd almost forgotten how closed off he was.) If he knows who Masaru is when meeting him, he would definitely be polite and respectful, but rather distant when talking to him at first. He wouldn't want to alienate a potential ally by being rude, but he can't really bring himself to be Mr Friendly either. If he doesn't know who Masaru is on their first meeting, he'll be polite and quiet, since most likely he wouldn't be wanting to draw attention to who he is in case there is anyone around who would want to kill him.

If he believes that Masaru would be of use in his fight against the Shogun, he would find a way to make the man view him in a positive light. After all, he's not above a bit of manipulation to get things done. And of course, he wouldn't really go around advertising any sort of deal made with Belalus. When trying to get people on your side, its not really a good idea to mention deals with demons. xD If Masaru questioned him about the rumors, he wouldn't lie, since that goes against everything he believes in, but he wouldn't just up and give Masaru all the answers either. (Was that a good sentence? I can't help but feel that was a bit of a run on sentence, -something about all the commas- but I'm too not all there in my head right now to try and fix it. Sorry.) Also, I need to talk with Belalus' creator before really getting into discussions about that, since at the moment, I'm not really sure what sort of deal they've got going on. xD My bad.

Of course, since Mamoru doesn't actually want to take the Yukan'na Shogun's place, but simply get rid of the man and put someone who would actually do a proper job of things in power, since he believes he is far too... not corrupt, but too dirty? -I can't think of the right word- for the job. Gah, he believes he is there to remove the monster from society, but he himself is too much of a monster to lead it afterwards. That made sense right? But yeah, since he doesn't want to take over really, he might be willing to reveal a bit more of his deal to Masaru provided the man is willing to help him find someone worthy to rule. Depends. Who knows right?

Oh, if they meet during the festival, Mamoru would definitely be in disguise. I could totally see that. He would love a chance to get away from being himself for a bit, and what better way than losing himself in a festival? (Funny side note: I kept typing himself as "hismelf." I don't know why I find that hilarious, but I'm going to blame exhaustion) I do like the idea of that sort of meeting very much, especially if Mamoru gets to be cryptic as all get out. (he's supposed to be a ghost, not a troll, but I can't resist. xD) In fact, he might have even been looking for coughstalkingcough Masaru, knowing that he was there in order to talk with him just for the purpose of contacting someone in Rippana.

To tell you the truth, I'm not completely sure on how they would interact with each other. They're quite a bit similar, so that's a thing. Maybe they'll get along swimmingly. Or they'll both be too closed off to really get to know each other. I guess we'll have to play it to find out right?

His approach to the Rippana would be much different from the one to the Kenkyona. Since the Rippana are potential allies, he would be upfront about wanting their help. After trolling Masaru of course. Perhaps that could be a test of sorts... like a "here's this information, I want to see what you'll do with it" sort of thing. He would view the Kenkyona as misguided and a threat until proven otherwise. He would ty to show them the "error of their ways" but if they refuse to believe him, he would just straight up treat them as an enemy. He would feel bad about it, but he doesn't have time to waste trying to convince people of the evilness of his enemy while the man tries to grab more power. I'll have to talk with the people in the Kenkyona first before really commiting to anything, but so far those are my thoughts on it.

So what do you think? I think I have more to say, but since my brain has given up on forming words now, I'm going to leave it here until next time.

CapelIa
Heeeeeeeeeeey. Wanna plot some Belalus and Uragira interaction?

Appleberry Puffs
Heya Puffs. Do the plots with me yes? Get this thing moving right along?

Timid Gawker

Did they have tattoos at this time?

Devoted Divorcee

Iglishmek

I'll send you a pm after I make dinner. c:

Utsuha Moon

Sure, if you wouldn't mind giving me a gist of your char. I prefer to plot via PM.

Precious Treasure

12,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
KnightsGuardian

I am most pleased to hear that~ <3
thank you for telling me.

As for the anime convention...
D: WHYUNOTELLMEYOULIKEANIME, EH?
What are you cosplaying? ouo;;; Conventions are always exciting~
I think I've only been to one and it was rather small,
but they did have some fan service for which the two got kicked out for.
I believe it was Ed Elric from Full Metal and Ichigo from Bleach - but I can't be sure of the last one.
I feel you with the reply~ I think it took me close to 45 minutes to gather, consult, and write the last plot write-up. Of course, that could just be because I'm a perfectionist. XD;

I'm finally back from the anime convention! Super tired though. I overslept today and took a nap. XDD
I ended up cosplaying as Hinata from Naruto and Ririchiyo Shirakin from Inu X Boku SS. ^3^
It was super fun since a bunch of my friends and I did a huge group cosplay. Ended up taking lots of pictures.
I think the one I went to was a moderate size, I've been to smaller ones before.
But I'm planning on going to one of the top 5 biggest anime conventions in the US next year.
Also when I was at the con I bought a Hakuoki season one dvd! It made me think of this RP because Hijikata is on the RP banner and Masaru's face claim is Saito. 3.3
Anyways with this con being over, I actually have time for stuff now. XDD
I shall finally write my plot reply sometime tomorrow morning. Sorry it took so long to start my reply to it. @___@

EDIT: Actually it might be a few days before I can fully reply. Just found out that a close friend of mine will be moving in a week or two, so I'm going to be spending the weekend with her and a few friends. I will try to get my reply done by Sunday at the latest. Sorry for all the inconvenience. @___@

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
CapelIa

Sure thing! I will do that tomorrow because it's 11pm and I just back from classes and... yeah.

Spoopy Specter

heya everyone,
Just letting ya'll know I'm still here and I'll reply to everybody soon. C:
I got hung up on the holiday, then hungover, then I've been working so I've been
too tired to get on properly, but I've been reading everyone's posts as they cone. c'x

AND YES, WE COULD USE A YUKAN'NA SHOGUN IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY HIM AS A SECOND CHARACTER, Yuro-Sama. C: /gets supah excited and dies.

Bani fru's Husband

Hilarious Smoker

KnightsGuardian
heya everyone,
Just letting ya'll know I'm still here and I'll reply to everybody soon. C:
I got hung up on the holiday, then hungover, then I've been working so I've been
too tired to get on properly, but I've been reading everyone's posts as they cone. c'x

AND YES, WE COULD USE A YUKAN'NA SHOGUN IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY HIM AS A SECOND CHARACTER, Yuro-Sama. C: /gets supah excited and dies.

OH THAT IS EXCITING!
        Also, like, I finally found a face claim I liked, so application is up~
        I'm not normally so slow, but I was just not happy with anyone! Then I found
        this artist who did all these characters based on gods (for a dating sim game
        I think?) and I was like YES. SO MUCH YES. I wanted to use Apollo, but she
        only had one good picture for him. D;
        SO I went with someone else instead. BUT YEAH

If it gets approved, I am so down for plotting. =w=

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I just got over two consecutive colds. I didn't even know that was possible.

Iglishmek

I'm terrible at plotting. I'm so "go with the flow," that its disgusting. I'm not even sure how
this works. <n<;

HI NEW PEOPLE!!
I play Kenkyona's Division 3 person, Oujirou who suffers from acute "special snowflake" syndrome!Nice to meet you!

Spoopy Specter

HELLO EVERYONE. FANCY SEEING YOU HERE. ;'D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

naegeoya

Both are great songs~ his voice is magical. I couldn't find the unplugged songs when I went to look for them. I think they removed them from youtube~ the bastards. Dx<;;
              I especially think that his Blood song that sounds like a heart beat and being convinced that he may be a vampire
              all the more proves that he may be immortal. //willnotbeconvincedotherwise
              I've seen a few interviews with the Hey Hey Hey guys,
              but not that one. x'D; I've seen the one where he talks about what kind of underwear
              he wears? He has more interviews than any j-rock/j-pop star I know.
              More than Gazette. owo;;
              And no, I haven't actually. I didn't think he could with all of the noise those dudes make. x'D;
              Did you see the candles leading down the stairs in the hallway? ouo; //dontknowwhyirememberthatsoclearly/

ALSO.
              Where is my profile? (╯°□°)╯
              And yes, they did have tattoos in that time. c:

Cassiel Socks

It would be. But you could always make a character like Ben?

Ohhh~ have you made anything that has gotten popular or do you make those anime still-framed IOS phone games that is like a groovy manga and a game all in one? oAo

I would say "why not just have it all down at Disney" but then I realized that they'd all need passports to get down there since they're from Canada. That is a bit of a pickle.
              Well since your dad is in the wedding business, why not make him the event planner and see what he says about your ideas for Disney, etc?
              OH. I 've got a great idea. How about you have a wedding up there and then on your one year anniversary, you can celebrate and renew your vows (not like a 10 year renewal, but you know) at Disney? That way it gives you time to save and plan everything - and the family that can't make it already had the opportunity to see it?
              Just an idea so everyone wins~
              I don't think you should give up on it, just try to see it in another light or make it work in other ways. It may not be the exact way that you want it, but as long as it happens, that's what matters, right?

Must be nice~ >3>;;;
              I'm not really financially stable enough to be making decisions about buying cars
              considering the situation that I'm in.
              The one I have has to last me for as long as possible.
              Don't get me wrong - I love my car since it's the first car that's mine and it's spacious and everything, but it can kiss my a** when it comes to fixing anything outside of the engine. D< Now it's just loud, but I don't know if it's the cold or if it's crapping out. These streets that have pot holes big enough to slide your car into hell doesn't help either~ o___o

Utsuha Moon

I am excited, oh lawd~ o Ao ;
              I must see character. //grabby hands
              non-living characters - what's the point in burning a rock? >____>;;

Iglishmek

GAW-DAMN IGGY. ouo;;;; //immacallyouIggyifthat'sokay? ;D
              such a long response~ x'D;
              Isn't it funny how brains go to mush when thinking is required?
              >3<;

I'm gonna put this in another post just because it's going to be a colossal response~
              ouo;; yayyy specialness-es-es~

Letath

Ohhhhh~ that sounds exciting! ;'D
              I've got the manga for Inu x Boku, but I don't think I got to reading it
              before I moved so now it's just sitting in my box gathering dust~ oxo;;
              pics or it didn't happen
              I think I've only been to one convention and it was really small compared to the one
              they have in the capital~ that shat is huuuugggeee. x.x;
              Yeah, I'm familiar with Hakouki. ^ 3^
              I saw the first episode and it was an inspiration (and a kick in the butt) - the photos, the anime, the plot itself - but it wasn't significant plot-wise, so I didn't mark it down in the credits. I see Saito everywhere and I wanted to have a different character, but I never played him before or someone really popular outside of Lavi so I decided to try it cause I might not get another chance. c:
              also, who else would be a better fit for a banner than the samurai nursing blood in his fingers
              i'm a huge samurai nerd so Hakouki has been on my list for ages, just haven't found the time to watch it at length~ >3<;
              I'm glad you thought of us, though~ that makes the RP feel really special. ;'D //does a jig
              Did you see anyone from Blood + or SAO (prolly ten or more) or Cowboy Bebop? I'd love to see a group cosplaying SAO or Full Metal or Hakouki or Onizuka from GTO or Samurai Champloo~ XD;
              anything, I'd like to see anything. x'3;

And o-kay. owo;
              I hope you get all the time you need with your friend.
              It sucks when people move cause it's hard to say whether you'll see them again
              cause circumstances change.
              I've had so many people, including myself, leave my hometown and the only person I've seen
              since then has been my friend Kendall and that's it. x'D;
              But staying in touch helps~ : )

Yuro - sama

I has replied to your application~ o3o;;;b
              He looks muy bonito~ fufufu.
              And he's a dragon? yessss. My character is half-dragon,
              so perhaps we could definitely plot by race and association as well? =u=;;;b
              Cause obviously Masaru prolly doesn't know how to... erm, do dragon stuff or control
              things that a dragon does/has - attributes, I should say? Since he doesn't even know about it, it makes it that much worse for him.
              That would be a good while from now discovery-wise, but it's a thought~
              i just had a fantastic idea, but i'm not sure how it would work exactly. I hope I remember it~

Appleberry Puffs

I hope you feel better. ;A;
              I've had two colds back to back and was sick for two months in high altitudes,
              RIGHT AFTER getting sun poisoning.
              So it definitely is possible, just a lot of bad luck is all. x'D;

Also, if you need an explanation on how plots work,
              I'm sure myself and anyone in this thread would be happy to help you with it~
              It is something of a requirement to keep the story going and keep things interesting and fresh and to figure out how your character reacts in certain situations with certain people, but I know that people all over Gaia haven't really gotten into the whole plotting aspect.
              Wow, that was a run-on sentence. oh well~ //throws logic to the wind

L element's Significant Otter

Fuzzy Bear

But...the blueness.....THE BLUEEEEEEEEEE

Nope and nope lol

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup. Not to mention he has a massive family. For example, I know 6 of his aunts. Apparently there is more, and some uncles and a lot of cousins. So yea....
I sort of have. Problem is, he may turn into a sort of Bridezilla type person. Just very pushy. Also, he has wedding industry knowledge in Canada, not Disney.
It is an option, but, may face the same problem as I am now xD
I think I may have found a loophole that could work but again, have to look at exchange rate and monitor it.

Well, start saving up! ouo Yea, the cold has been horrible on the streets. So many damn potholes x.x;;

Spoopy Specter

Iglishmek

I must apologize for the delay, as well. x'D;
            I bet it was a surprise to come back and see people posting in the thread.

Eh, the world just frowns upon openness and things that, quite frankly, shouldn't be frowned upon.
            Now if you come up to me and be all, "im on my period, son. it itches." >____>;;; there is judgement in these eye sockets. Nobody wants to know that, mayun.
            And very true~ stuffy adults are too stuffed up to care about things outside of anything that's not black and white. x'D;

How'd you hit yourself at dodgeball? o.O;

I don't think I've ever played Doom, but I did watch the movie which was bad a**. The Rock looks so different in that movie compared to how he looks in Hercules~ you can see the age difference. o3o;

w-wait, I think it was hippos and not alligators. my bad. ^^;
            Either way, alligators are hungry. x'3

You're missing out only a little bit. x'D
            Hummingbird tea is the best tea, Go anywhere else and they give you a sugar packet,
            or it tastes like they sprinkled it with sugar and called it a day. >___>;;
            also authentic barbque is awesome and you get a lot more freedom
            cause there's more woods to do things in like four wheeling and bonfires,
            and you have the beach an hour from your home with mountains about two hours,
            and the food is great,
            but other than that, it's the same as everywhere else. It depends on your taste.
            There are some really stupid redneck people in the south, the taxes and insurance is terrible, but you'll also find
            the most intelligent graduates going in for medical and law. Depends. .w.;

Well how would you like them to meet - I guess that's the real question? Do you have any ideas on how they would meet and whether he would know who Masaru was? How would he go about making him view the Shogun in a positive light? XD;

Masaru is observant and collected and oriented in the respect that if he doesn't know him the way he'd like to, he backs off. It would take quite a bit of convincing to make him trust the Shogun. Well, all it takes is one witness seeing Belalus and the Shogun together and rumors pop off like you don't know what~ x'D;Perhaps later he questions it after he begins to build faith in the Uragira's cause?
            And that makes sense. XD; We could go everywhere with this plotting, but it depends on the bigger picture. Didn't the Uragira want to rule in place of the Yukan'na as a sort of... vegeance thing?

I could totally see Masaru just touching him, sincerely and seriously, at one point after many encounters and looking confused at the point of contact. Obviously, the most common rumor is that the Uragira is a phantom so perhaps while Masaru is drinking one night he touches the Uragira and frowns, as if expecting his hand to go right through him. XD; He wouldn't tell Mamoru about it~ far too embarrassing for a man of honor. XD; He'd likely excuse it to something more believable like there being a bug on him,or something~

hismelf AKA the house elf? XD;

Haha, I like the idea as well. I think it has humor to it and a sort of seriousness that would be awesome to tinker with~ What would Masaru want from Rippana outside of their support and getting the shards to take down the Yukan'na Shogun?

I think if the Uragira happened to gain his trust, Masaru would be more open and fervent about getting the job done. He'd confide in the Uragira Shogun since he has respect for him and the respect is returned in full. Perhaps, though, if he ever does find out about this deal, it kind of unravels that trust and pushes him from the Uragira? If he did tell him honestly about it, but not tell him the whole truth, Masaru would likely press the matter until he was satisfied and even then, he would find it difficult to trust a man who associates with daemons. Like maybe he see's the Uragira conversing with Belalus or something? I don't know. XD;
            The thing about Masaru is that it takes a while to gain his trust and once you lose it, you'll never get it back. At least, never at the capacity that it was at. He won't respect you, he'll question you, and likely never forgive you - though he won't say this aloud unless you ask him for his honesty. You can never trust a daemon or the one who confides in one because you can't change a nature of a thing; although, I think that idea would change when the Samurai find out that they were imbued with the blood of the daemon and they have greater purpose. That'd likely spark more self-hatred, but also self-interest in himself and he would be more open to consorting with that breed given that he believes the tale. Does that make sense? x.x
            I feel like I'm just rambling at the mouth and need to read more into Masaru as a person. XD;

I like the idea of it being a test. I think we should definitely do that thing at the festival - it'd start things off with a bang. It'd definitely confirm that the shards aren't a myth~ ;'D
            Now the only question is what the demon is doing at the festival and who it's after - perhaps the Uragira sent him to get the Yukan'na's attention knowing it wouldn't kill him and to use it as a test for the samurai to see their true potential? Then again, it could have been from the Yukan'na lord to scare the inhabitants and shed a light on the cockroaches - or gifted samurai. I think it'd be better to have more than one daemon, though. IDK. XD;

Ohhh~ how would they meet again? ouo;;; With the whole group or would he be dressed down and all mysterious again? Would it be later during their travels? Perhaps he comes up to him at a shop again? @ w @; //plot holes
            my brain stopped working half way through that~ =w=

(*´▽`*)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas