Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Hunter

Here's a sneak peak into what she's gonna look like. She's gonna look more like her mother lol

=D

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

Unique Romance

oh ********..
I'll try and get that done too
x.x

Shy Healer

Well its a good thing at least one of their siblings is a healer, Rook gets herself in enough messes that someone has to patch her up from time to time.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

Breathe Disaster

WOOOOO~ NYCROOOOOOO.
*Cheers*
Fizzy gets her booooo. c:

Widower

Skilled Phantom

All these white wolves make me want to change Valora. >.>

Malevolent Hunter

Lol I'm sorry stephy, i was trying to base my wolf off her mother and i saw that one picture and fell inlove. lol normaly i don't go for white wolves. I like wolves with color.

And Karama, it will be Rook who keeps Jupiter's job interesting

Dangerous Lunatic

greeeat does that mean you hate nycro now too? xD

Stephy goes Rawrr
All these white wolves make me want to change Valora. >.>

Dangerous Lunatic

I have castiel.
a really awkward male healer in Uktena xD

KaykoWolfgodess
So i'ma be working on my reserve and Profile here in a few...>.> and i was wondering if ANYONE wishes to plot I have a somewhat plot with Unique but i want to have as many ideas as i an as i work on a profile. My character is gonna be a female and she'll be a healer around the age of 3 or 4

Shy Healer

KaykoWolfgodess

So true rook will come back to the den site with thorns sticking throughout her fluffy fur and go right to Jupiter like help me it hurts!

Malevolent Hunter

Breathe Disaster
I have castiel.
a really awkward male healer in Uktena xD

KaykoWolfgodess
So i'ma be working on my reserve and Profile here in a few...>.> and i was wondering if ANYONE wishes to plot I have a somewhat plot with Unique but i want to have as many ideas as i an as i work on a profile. My character is gonna be a female and she'll be a healer around the age of 3 or 4

lol I think he's adorable, and i hope he knows how to save wolf lives more than sam and Dean cause damn those two have died so many times i can't count. lol

Widower

Skilled Phantom

Breathe Disaster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malevolent Hunter

karama_the_fox_demon
KaykoWolfgodess

So true rook will come back to the den site with thorns sticking throughout her fluffy fur and go right to Jupiter like help me it hurts!

And Jupiter will be sitting back staring at her like....'really you couldn't have walked around the damn bush. You had to go right through it.'

King Garbage

Breathe Disaster
Bjorr could so be the Dean/Sam to your Castiel.
They could be bros and Bjorr will beat up anything that teases Cas. I8

Dangerous Lunatic

i believe we have a supernatural fandom
within this roleplay.
biggrin
i approve!

King Garbage

Hahaha~ Yeeeess. Cx

edit: Also, our avi's look like they could be a serious duo in crime, taking over the world. I8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff