Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Malady

Seeing as you're the other Provider, my new boy, Kuzon would be looking to you now for guidance, especially with the loss of Valora. Just be careful, he can be very mischievous and quite a handful. lol

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A L ii E N_P A N D A
Unique Romance
Acid Candy Drops
Unique Romance

iBluezuki

Okay, so I thought about it.

Zheana will not kill Nox. I don't want Azazel or Xira hating her and being the fault of killing her... not directly anyways, however, Nox will sustain a pretty bad injury and let's just say she was so ashamed at being humiliated like that in front of Azazel, and to be beaten by a Scout when she was a Warrioress, that she refused healing or help and ended up making it worst for herself by getting her wounds infected and when she went for help, it was too late and she died that way? So it's not totally Zheana's fault, it's also Nox's and her stubbornness. And the fight will result in Zheana showing her status in Sioux that she is no sissy wolf that has fallen for Uktenian ways, it will strengthen her place in the pack and prove to the others that Zheana is still the blood thirsty monster than she has always been.

She will still have her crazy, stalker love for Azazel, however, he does not favor her for a mate. But she's just too blind to see that he is mean to her, or that he doesn't love her or that he may even find her annoying. For all we know, Azazel is just using Zheana's love for his own advantage to control her. I literally see their relationship as The Joker and Harlequin now. How Harley would do anything for the Joker, but he always ended up abusing her and then pretended to take her back so that she wouldn't leave him. Yep.

Then, Zheana also likes Hati, she started developing feelings for him while she was homesick for Sioux while in Uktena. Because of his personality, he reminds her of Azazel at times. But they have yet to realise these feelings. Plus, because Hati isn't originally from Uktena, she'd be inclined to fall for him. She would never do it otherwise if he was Uktena born.

But this does change something for me with Zheana, I do know that she'll never become an Uktenian wolf. She's Sioux through and through. But since Azazel is currently her whole life and if he is ever too cruel to her, or obviously when it happens, he picks another mate, she'd be devastated and, originally, she would have been sooo crushed that she'd rather die than to live a life without him.

And even if Hati were to ever leave Uktena for her, Zheana would be too pissed off at Azazel to follow his orders and maybe too angry at him to be in Sioux, she would no longer have the respect for him to stay... (So, I can also see this as a problem if Azazel kicks Zheana's butt anytime soon, cause then she wouldn't go back to Uktena to spy since she'd be doing this for him and she would refuse, feeling betrayed, unless you can have Azazel do something for her that will make Zheana be hopelessly in love with Azazel again to do anything for him, and that will give you the 'bashed up Zheana' look for Uktena to see that she was their prisoner.)

THAT was the original plot... (or at least the one I had going on in my head....)

So, to alter this, so that Zheana wont be a crushed spirit after Azazel is done and dusted his paws of her, no longer needing his little spy.

I was thinking.... maybe Hati did something that changed Zheana's life, He kills Whisper, HAHAHA. Heck, maybe Goliath found out about her spying somehow (Azazel had nothing to do with it and isn't present) and almost kills her, but Hati intervened and saved her. Just saying... And she started seeing him in a new light that she forgets all about Azazel? Azazel is her love of her life, but let's face it, what has the overgrown furball ever really done to show her real love, other than empty promises that she keeps falling for. It avoids Zheana hating Azazel, if he doesn't do anything to emotionally hurt her before this, so she doesn't feel betrayed and will still respect him and if she no longer had feelings for Azazel, if he choose another mate, it wouldn't effect her anymore?

What do you guys think?
Does it work for everyone?

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

I think her dying of her wounds and being too stuborn to get healing would be the best approach at this state.
                                          You have to remember that Azazel isn't just mean to Zheana, it's the Siouxian way.
                                          I guess females will be more sensitive that way. Lol.

I think the whole spy thing, Goliath finding out would be perfect.
                                          Perhaps maybe the third or fourth time Zheana leaves to update Azazel she could be followed.
                                          However he would order whoever it was not to infretrate the meeting and report directly back to him before getting caught.
                                          At this point in time perhaps she still has feelings for Azazel but she'd be closer with Hati? But that deal isn't sold until he protects her from Goliath?

I also think no mater who you are, your first love is never forgotten so Azazel picking a new mate may take a small toll on her but Hati would be there no?

My last concern is do you want to have her promoted to Sigma still? That would raise higher suspicion as to why she's leaving on her own so frequently?

Either way, Nox dying off is going to leave a very pissed off and distraught Xira, and big brother may just have to give in to her and Vetis's wishes if her ever wants a chance at seeing her happy again. She will also probably throw a fit about Zheana going back to Uktena, fearing that she could get caught and not wanting to lose the only other fae she feels any kind of respect or relationship towards. Long story short....expect a very bitchy Xira for a while.

Haha in which will be fine, and understandable.
                                          Great role play drama!

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dragon_star_animedrago
Wow. I had just read up on the RP on Saturday and was re-reading it the day before yesterday and come to find a sudden living in the Ooc. What happen? If you all don't mind me asking.

Unique Romance
Quote:

@ Unique Romance & Acid Candy Drops: Just a heads up. By the 5th or 6th I'll be getting ready to put any final touches for my wedding coming soon on 9th of Aug. Also from Aug. 8th - 11th I will not have a labtop to post. So I'll try to post as much as I can before then and try to make it so that no one will be waiting for a post from me. I'll be back on the 12th of Aug.

:O a wedding!
                                          That's exciting! Congratulations hun!!

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Alright

______________________________________

Acid Candy Drops
Enigmatic Malady

Seeing as you're the other Provider, my new boy, Kuzon would be looking to you now for guidance, especially with the loss of Valora. Just be careful, he can be very mischievous and quite a handful. lol

Firebreathing Waffles

So I'm possibly going to be on a semi-hiatus due to life happening. I will probably pay Bastyn hopefully tonight and then I believe my other two wolves are somewhere where they aren't in the way. I say semi-hiatus because I don't plan on not posting, I may just be slower than normal and I do apologize.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A L ii E N_P A N D A
So I'm possibly going to be on a semi-hiatus due to life happening. I will probably pay Bastyn hopefully tonight and then I believe my other two wolves are somewhere where they aren't in the way. I say semi-hiatus because I don't plan on not posting, I may just be slower than normal and I do apologize.

I sorry sweetie. I be here for ya.

Firebreathing Waffles

Little Sholac
A L ii E N_P A N D A

I sorry sweetie. I be here for ya.

It should just be for the end of August. I'll be trying to post from my tablet or phone so if the coding or something is messed up I apologize. I'm going to be with my daughter's god parents for a little while and everything leading up to it is killing me time wise and stress wise.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                          A N N O U N C E M E N T

Hey everyone;
                            Glad to have each and every one of you taking part of Breaking Tranquility! <3

The following characters have been dealt with as such:
                            Sioux Warrior - Nox [going to die of injuries. Azazel will be posted as such.]
                            Uktena Healer - Castiel [Undecided - possibly murdered.]
                            Uktena Provider - Jupiter [Taken over by Enigmatic Malady]

Also, there was a bit of a discrepancy in regards to the Provider rank. It has been edited on the front page as follows;
                              P R O V I D E R
                                Wolves that look after pups if the parents are busy, may also be known as sitters. It's strongly suggested that Providers who find mates adopt over having a littler of their own, but it cannot be denied for in reality pups strengthen a pack in numbers no matter who they are conceived of. So a rule is set in place, that if a provider were to have pups of her own they are never to favortise their own for others. Pups are all equally as important no matter who their parents are. If a pup is harmed or ignored out of spite or lack of attention one of the consequences will be grave; a provider's pup will be murdered upon every offence until they are pup less. This being said, there isn't a logical explanation for this, sometimes providers have their paws full, sometimes they need to discipline misbehaving pups. Often times more than one provider within the pack can significantly lift the daunting new lifestyle of motherhood that would tangle with the provider lifestyle.

I have come to the conclusion that the rank descriptions all need some TLC so whenever I manage to get some time I will work on that for easier and better communication.

Also, Enigmatic Malady is now a mod of this role play.
                            Please follow and respect her word.

Happy posting everyone.
                            Unique Romance

Acid Candy Drops

ii R a y

"Karama_the_fox_demon

iBluezuki

Kanna2012

Enigmatic Malady

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Althoci

dragon_star_animedrago

Thy Lady Ryuusei

Sassie Cassie Mae

Little Sholac

Abberdoodle

Yukina101

Innocent Endbringer

lazuli_wolf

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Oh. My. Goodness.

So I finally have a computer, my A.C is fixed, and I actually have time to do things I want ;__;

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                yay!

Sassie Cassie Mae
Oh. My. Goodness.

So I finally have a computer, my A.C is fixed, and I actually have time to do things I want ;__;

Shirtless Shapeshifter

I'm gonna plug in my headphones and write up giant posts. I MISSED THIS THREAD SO MUCH.

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Can't wait to see it. We have all missed you as well.

Now, Do you possibly have skype? We have a skype group chat with (almost) everyone from the Role play in it.

Sassie Cassie Mae
I'm gonna plug in my headphones and write up giant posts. I MISSED THIS THREAD SO MUCH.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Yeah! My UN is Packymae. That would be great!

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Unique Romance
dragon_star_animedrago
Wow. I had just read up on the RP on Saturday and was re-reading it the day before yesterday and come to find a sudden living in the Ooc. What happen? If you all don't mind me asking.

Unique Romance
Quote:

@ Unique Romance & Acid Candy Drops: Just a heads up. By the 5th or 6th I'll be getting ready to put any final touches for my wedding coming soon on 9th of Aug. Also from Aug. 8th - 11th I will not have a labtop to post. So I'll try to post as much as I can before then and try to make it so that no one will be waiting for a post from me. I'll be back on the 12th of Aug.

:O a wedding!
                                          That's exciting! Congratulations hun!!

Thanks.

Also I was going to post a couple of days back but had a tummy ache, but feeling better now so I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can. Sorry for the wait.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                          A N N O U N C E M E N T

Hey everyone;
                            Glad to have each and every one of you taking part of Breaking Tranquility! <3

Pleased to announce that, Althoci is now a mod of this role play.
                            Please follow and respect his word.

Also, heads up there will be a time skip soon!
                            As soon as everything everyone's doing is wrapped up biggrin

Happy posting everyone.
                            Unique Romance

Acid Candy Drops

ii R a y

"Karama_the_fox_demon

iBluezuki

Kanna2012

Enigmatic Malady

A L ii E N_P A N D A

Althoci

dragon_star_animedrago

Thy Lady Ryuusei